Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesmkingjoker
Stranger
how high?
    #1539739 - 05/11/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

how high would 3.5 grams of shrooms get me if they are average potency.......what effects and length? I know it is almost impossible to be exact but just tell me from ur experiences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: how high? [Re: smkingjoker]
    #1539748 - 05/11/03 07:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

1 gram  = nah..
2 grams = not much of a trip for me
3 grams = decent trip - 3.5 is actually my "regular" dose mostly
4 grams = pretty damn strong
5 grams = i don't do any more than 5 these days :wink:
6 grams = holy effing shit
7 grams = !
8 grams = ?!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinesmkingjoker
Stranger
    #1539751 - 05/11/03 07:30 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i have shroomed just last time i did i di only a little more than a half 8th and i was pretty high so im just wondering what sort of things to expect from a full 8th....and if cigarettes helps calm down the high....

OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
    #1539796 - 05/11/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I guess it depends on the kind of shrooms too. A couple weeks ago I ate 1 1/2 grams and I tripped my balls off with great visuals. I have come to realize that I don't need to eat a lot to have a good strong trip and that my best ones by far are when I am outside. I really feel like I was holding myself back by taking too many, I appreciate the power of the mushroom much more now with smaller doses. Please understand I still enjoy large doses but only on rare occasions. :smile:

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

OfflineVats of Blood
Dude, what the heck??
Male

#1540560 - 05/12/03 12:26 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

and if cigarettes helps calm down the high.... 

the one time i got overwhelmed on shrooms was right after i had a clove. so i would say they wouldnt calm down the high, but i dont smoke so it could have been the little head buzz that made me weirded out.  :confused:

--------------------

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: how high? [Re: Vats of Blood]
    #1540607 - 05/12/03 12:44 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

as you can surmise from the diverse response to your question, doseage vs. effect varies greatly between people, places, times, etc. I think that what matters most is how many times you've tripped (total) that makes the biggest difference, like with smoking weed. I'll never be as high as the first time I toked. Now, shrooms are alot more complicated that that, you could say that you go different places on every trip and you don't really go back to the places you've been, so it doesn't make much sense in my view to tell you what will happen to me if I trip on a certain quanitity of shrooms-- your experience will be very different.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: how high? [Re: Malachi]
    #1541238 - 05/12/03 09:02 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Just on your ciggy question. I dont smoke cigs, I despise them, with a passion.

But whenever I'm tripping WAY too hard...Like, 6-7 hits of acid...Or 6'ish grams of mushies...Cigarettes will definately chill me out. Of course, if you smoke all the time, your mileage may vary...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract