Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
ever take drugs, but then forget you took them?
    #15404640 - 11/21/11 07:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I started to feel really fucking good, then remembered i popped some hydrocodone :feelsgoodman:

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: Legend]
    #15404650 - 11/21/11 07:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

All the time. :awehigh:

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
    #15404676 - 11/21/11 07:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Back in my reckless teenage years, I popped 800mg of diphenhydramine then hopped on a bus home, hoping that in the 45 minutes it'll take for me to get to my stop and walk home I'll start feeling something.

That did not go as planned at all, as I ended up blacking out and don't even remember getting off the bus, but simply "awoke" in the middle of a random neighborhood at midnight accompanied by 4 close friends of mine, all of us merrily walking along. Until I turned around and asked if they wanted to get some food, and they stood silently, gave me the coldest, deadest stare I've ever seen then vaporized into sand. Then the wonderful little fuzzy golf-ball soot spiders that scuttled around everywhere, and the dozens of other wacky hallucinations for the next 10 hours as I tried to find my way home (which I somehow did, the following morning).

The entire time I'd completely forgotten I took anything and simply accepted that I was in a lucid dream where smacking people caused them to vaporize. ::dumblol:

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: Legend] * 2
    #15404680 - 11/21/11 07:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

xanax

--------------------

InvisibleRedSnapper
nuerosonic
 User Gallery

Loc: Endless marshlands
Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #15404686 - 11/21/11 07:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeap

OfflineSimonJester
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountains
    #15404702 - 11/21/11 07:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I used to do that with Ambien all the time... and re-dose.
Stuff would start getting pretty weird before I'd fall asleep, and it would always give me a hell of a hangover.

Offlineshr
all hail discordia
Male

#15404722 - 11/21/11 07:23 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i took drugs without knowing i took them. i was in a morning haze and by accident grabbed the wrong pills before work :lol: 2c-e...i went to the bathroom to piss and saw my bugged out eyes and slowly realized what was going on

OfflineYou Agree
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: SimonJester] * 1
    #15404733 - 11/21/11 07:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

One time I took 4mg of klonopin and felt a little buzz about an hour later, then I popped a couple ritalin and 8mg more klonopin. I continued popping klonopin all day long, this was the day before I moved. I at one point was laying on my garage floor crying smoking a cigarette and I realized then that I had taken a lot of drugs, having completely forgotten why I felt so off. I then got up and took more ritalin and grabbed a girls boobies. The end.

--------------------
PCP:heart: - LSD:thumbup: - DMT:nonono: - Shrooms - ketamine:thumbup: - Meth:eek: - Heroin - Methoxetamine - MDA - 5-MeO-DMT - Mescaline - Foxy - Indopan - DPT - Kratom - MDPV - Marinol - DOM - Bromo-DragonFLY - 2c-i - 2c-t-2 - Methcathinone - Kava

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: Legend] * 2
    #15404734 - 11/21/11 07:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Xanax or Klonopin.
I usually eat a few, forget I ate them, eat a few more, forget I ate them, eat a few more, then tear the house apart looking for the benzos I know I have but have forgotten I ate.

OfflineArtnotwar
Chemical Researcher
Male User Gallery

Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #15404754 - 11/21/11 07:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
xanax

QFT

Also, this year I found a vial of acid on the ground. Everyone was telling me it wasn't acid and that I should throw it away. There was no way I was throwing it out, I found an acid container, full of unknown liquid, at an acid festival. Something was just telling me it was acid, you know? So in my wallet it went.

fast forward 2-3 months, and I got home from work and the house was empty. I thought "fuck it, if i don't try it now, i never will. I'll just make sure it's not acid by having a drop."
After that, I went outside and had a glass of wine and stated playing the guitar. I started to get a little tipsy and my guitar playing got softer and softer, until i was kinda worried about people hearing me (which is weird). Then all of the sudden I got this strange feeling, and I thought to myself "THIS ALCOHOL FEELS A BIT LIKE ACID!" then it hit me, what I found and had kept in my pocket was nearly a full vial of acid!
When my girl got home she couldn't stop laughing and I told her even though I'm pretty fucking sure I'm tripping, that she had to test it as well to make sure it wasn't some crazy placebo.

That was a good night.

I've also taken acid by myself while drunk, then passed out just after taking it. I woke up later VERY confused as to what the fuck happened. Soon enough I realised what had happened and just had to ride it out.

Oh how i miss acid, it's by far my favourite drug.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------

OfflineArtnotwar
Chemical Researcher
Male User Gallery

Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: Artnotwar]
    #15404766 - 11/21/11 07:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

and lets not forget when you start tripping hard on mushrooms. That's always the last thing you can remember eating, the mushrooms.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and hear.
millionth of reality.

OfflineEvolveShrooms
Brahman Herder
Male

Loc: The dream hangar Flag
    #15404770 - 11/21/11 07:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Salvia bro, when you do enough you forget everything.

--------------------

The Only Illusion Is Division

OfflineArtnotwar
Chemical Researcher
Male User Gallery

Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: EvolveShrooms]
    #15404785 - 11/21/11 07:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I guess most psychedelics get like that. DMT is a good one.

--------------------
and hear.
millionth of reality.

OfflineYou Agree
Male

Loc: Flag
    #15404798 - 11/21/11 07:36 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I think the last time I smoked PCP a few days ago during my epic journey of a trip I probably didn't know I had smoked anything for the majority of it.

--------------------
PCP:heart: - LSD:thumbup: - DMT:nonono: - Shrooms - ketamine:thumbup: - Meth:eek: - Heroin - Methoxetamine - MDA - 5-MeO-DMT - Mescaline - Foxy - Indopan - DPT - Kratom - MDPV - Marinol - DOM - Bromo-DragonFLY - 2c-i - 2c-t-2 - Methcathinone - Kava

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
    #15404907 - 11/21/11 07:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Last time and really the only time I can recall it happening was with mushrooms about 6-10 months ago. Was drinking a few beers having a good time. Dehydrator was finished working and I said, what the hell, and munched about 2 grams on the spur of the moment, just grabbed ate and forgot. Some time later I realized I was feeling drunker, or just stranger. About an hour after eating them I went :shocked: oh yeah I ate mushrooms. It was one of the most cleanest/easiest come ups ever(that silly mental and setting thing always affects the come up for me on shrooms). After I remembered what I did I just enjoyed the rest of the night in a nice and mild trip.

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: 4runner]
    #15404972 - 11/21/11 08:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, benzos.

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: You Agree]
    #15404984 - 11/21/11 08:10 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well, this one time I took a bunch of mushrooms and then thought it would be a pretty good idea to hike up the mountain behind my house at the time (by myself). By the time I made it to the top I was completely fucked to the point where looking down to the surrounding plains actually appeared to be kind of above me instead of below me. Like the scenery had kind of folded and curved up on itself. All of a sudden I heard "agents" coming near with their crackling radios and gargled staticky jargon. Turned out to be three bikers on a bike ride but it freaked me out so bad that I quickly changed paths and tried to hide. I ran away as fast as I could and then forgot why I was running and I lost track of where I was going. A serene peace fell over me as I wandered around and treaded over the earth in bliss. I felt completely in sync with the earth and whole as a being.

then WHAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! it hit me so fucking hard. I wish I could say it was a tree branch or something but all of a sudden the realization that I was still tripping freaked me out so bad. I quickly went into internal chaos mode as I struggled with the fact that I was on a large amount of potent mushrooms. So I ran down the complete opposite side of the mountain and found some kind of hidden nook to just collect myself. I opened my bag and found a harmonica and blew one blow from end to end and I'd never heard it sound like that before. The trip ressurected in to good vibes from that point on but I was still so rattled from the reality of such a strong dose. Then I realized I was soo fucking far from where I started hiking.

I had to hike back in the dark and prey that the mountain lions weren't going to eat my dumb ass the entire way back. My bed never felt better as it did that night and since then I really have never had a bad trip again.

--------------------
================

InvisibleSOLID BASTARD
Hella Vampires

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: floatingwater] * 1
    #15405228 - 11/21/11 09:01 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Only once. I was with a friend at his dad's house and we ate mushrooms. His dad only had rabbit ears for cable, and there was nothing else to do there. So I nodded off for a little over an hour. I woke up and knew something was up, but couldn't put my finger on it for a minute. I noticed my breathing was odd, I felt all tingly, and I had the inane urge to laugh for no reason. I was mid-sentence saying, "I feel weird man." Finally I remembered I ate mushrooms.

Fin.

Hold your applause folks.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #15405276 - 11/21/11 09:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

legit27 said:
ever take drugs, but then forget you took them?

No, but occasionally I'm not sure if I washed my balls or not, being tired and what not.

So I wash them again.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: ever take drugs, but then forget you took them? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #15405331 - 11/21/11 09:23 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i've fallen asleep after eating a whole lot of DXM and ambien.

i woke up in a very confusing world, completly forgetting i had taken anything.

i wasn't sure if i was still asleep and in a lucid dream, or wtf was happening.

and then it hit me, and i remembered. i was on drugs.

it's a relief when you can figure out why you're so fucked up when you are.

because when there's no apparent reason, it seems that it's happening by itself and you wonder if you died in your sleep and this is how it's like to be dead now....

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom