Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Tripping with Animals
    #1539925 - 05/11/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

About a year ago (not sure why i'm remembering it NOW) me and my friend were peaking off 5 grams of cubes each. And we were walking down to the lake. However, to get there we had to walk through this off-leash dog area. It was a pretty nice, sunny sunday and there were lots and lots of dogs. Dogs of all shapes and sizes. It was nuts. All the dogs were vibing off eachother and it was just hilarious to see how these animals go crazy interacting with eachother. We even saw this one guy with like 8 dogs all (i think it was his job) and he had all these frisbies and tennis ball and his dogs were going nuts. A lot of the dogs ran up to us and just looked so friggin happy. HAHA... it was a lot of fun. Getting to the lake was cool. Water is the best while tripping.

Anyone ever tripped with dogs before?

Peace

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: Great Scott]
    #1540109 - 05/11/03 10:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I tripped with my cat once (he wasn't tripping).  It was so much fun because he hung around me the entire time.  We were out in the yard and he usually lets me pet him and then he goes about his merry way.  When I was on shrooms he stuck right by me the whole time.  At one point I even started to feel a little nauseous and then I noticed my cat took a few steps away from me and then threw up.  Needless to say, I felt much better after he did that.  Either I sensed his nausea or he threw up for me :smile:.  I love that cat but he's getting on in his years.  I hope to visit home and have another trip with him soon.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: TheDude]
    #1540490 - 05/12/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Right on dude

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: TheDude]
    #1540522 - 05/12/03 12:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Either I sensed his nausea or he threw up for me :smile:

That's just cool...  just to think shrooms can create that sort of telekenisis with other animals is mind blowing. 

Seems like when I trip, my dog always likes to hang around and just watches my friends and I.  He just hops up on a chair, curls up and looks at us like he's amazed. He never takes his eyes off us... and for him that's abnormal because 22 out of the 24 hours in a day he just sleeps.  I acutally get vibes off him that he doesn't aprove of what we are doing.  It's really strange. 

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: djd586]
    #1540564 - 05/12/03 12:27 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

My dog likes to poke me in the face with her snout when im tripping on shrooms. You know the type of bevahior i'm talking about, right? She never does this when i'm sober.

--------------------

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #1540618 - 05/12/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hmmm...wish i could trip with whales...that would be magnificent...

OfflineShroomyJ
Psychoactive Guy

Loc: Netherlands
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1540687 - 05/12/03 01:14 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

YEAH when I arrived at home 2 days agay when I was trippin' (well still for a bit) the cats and the dogs where very nice... very happy, but I did think they smelled/noticed something different about me, they where sitting all around me!

Frogs are cool too, I had found one at the area where we were tripping, I holded it and I felt one with it, he looked me in the eyes for about a few minutes.

Edited by ShroomyJ (05/12/03 01:17 AM)

Offlineshin
Stranger
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: ShroomyJ]
    #1540795 - 05/12/03 01:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hmmmm i am on this site as i am researching for a possible trip in a coupla months so i cant say i have experienced this.

i have been drunk and stoned around my dog though and we always have the greatest time play fighting and stuff. he can tell when i am intoxicated and immediately tries to stir me up.

god damn animals are fun.

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1541112 - 05/12/03 07:39 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hell yea it would. I've been thinking about tripping at seaworld. I have my yearly pass but havent used it once yet. Those walk-through aaquariums would be sweet.

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: LostMetropolis]
    #1541115 - 05/12/03 07:43 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I would be wary of being intoxicated at seaworld.
they have TONS of undercover cops there that like to fuck with people.
Most of em are real dickheads too >:|

I speak from experience.

-ol

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: Oscuro_lobo]
    #1541266 - 05/12/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Tripping with animals is definately the shit...My norwegian forest cat has such long hair, she's so fun to just nuzzle up to....

And Good god Obscuro, I'm all twisted out on drugs, and your avatar isfucking with me hardcore...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlineshad0want
Homo periergus
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1541968 - 05/12/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Tripping (or anything else) with animals around is the shit!

My boy's kitty was there all of my 3 fungal experiences.  As we have both decided, we were graced with the presence the "Essence of Cat"

Hell, she was the one who grew the shrooms :cool:

--------------------
What? Surely, you did not take me seriously?!

OfflineStopThat
ManWithNoName

Loc: Homeland
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: shad0want]
    #1541999 - 05/12/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

My pet prairie dog is cool. If he hears you,or notices you,he throws his hands in the air,and barks.Sounds more like he's saying "Wee!!" You yell back,he yells back,its great. Let him run around the place, climb the furniture,explore the closets. It's a trip to watch them,because they stand up on their back legs and look around,then go running off to explore.No depth perception,so its like he just kind of goes till he runs right up to something. Laugh my ass off at him every day,trippin or not.

--------------------

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

Loc: Canada
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: StopThat]
    #1542752 - 05/12/03 07:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You have a pet Prairie dog? dude thats awesome! where did you get him???

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: TheCaptain]
    #1542971 - 05/12/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

when ever i'm on acid, i always play with my chemelion, he's so awsome to have crawl up your arm...thou he kinda scares my friends

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: soylent_green]
    #1543018 - 05/12/03 08:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

My dog soothes me tripping, but is a bit hyper. One time a friend and I were tripping at abour 3am, sitting on a picnic table in a playground...A HUGE cat came up and was hissing and shit, then this little tiny cat (we named dot) came and started circling him as if in a wrestling match, and scared the big one off. The cat followed us through the streets about 7 feet behind us for another 2 hours before comming back to the house and playing in the shed while we toked, then for 2 days she was at the house and oh so affectionate...until missing posters went up. A great experience. Horses are fun to be around too, even though they scare me sober. Cows are scary.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinedizzim
Born Again Head
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: PDU]
    #1546677 - 05/13/03 09:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

No shit about the cows being scary. Their freakin eyes could swallow you whole. I always walk away from them looking over my shoulder...afraid its gonna follow me or something.
I gave my cat a 1/4 tab of acid when i was a kid. He was chasing shit that wasnt their...jumping straight up in the air. Followed me everwhere for hours, rubbing against my legs, but if i tried to pet him he went psycho. He was much calmer when he was stoned.

dizz

Offlineganesh
stranger still
Loc: cloud seven
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: dizzim]
    #1547468 - 05/14/03 05:44 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Tripping with animals is the greatest! My dog is always around the house and I never fail to play with him while tripping. I think it is the funniest thing in the world to see a little animal running around whilst tripping.

At one point I really felt that I knew what the dog was thinking... we had a *moment* :smile: hehehe.... my dog run seemed to follow me around everywhere!

Highly recommended!

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Tripping with Animals [Re: ganesh]
    #1547714 - 05/14/03 09:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I still want to know where the fuck one gets a pet prairie dog...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinespleen
DisgruntledEmployee

Loc: Southern England
    #1548267 - 05/14/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Tripping around my cats is always fun - very soothing having a cat sitting on your lap purring during a trip,  but one of my cats (Meadow) has a sixth sense for being awkward when you're tripping or stoned :smile:
Her favorite trick is to bring in a live mouse right about when I'm peaking!
Here's some evidence from my last solo trip:

I just left her to get on with it, eventually she lost interest when the mouse played dead and I was able to intervene!

--------------------
-->
You don't succeed because you hesitate, you think we're flying but we levitate...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag