Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Bush's movements and actions on September 11th [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1537005 - 05/10/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Answer the question.

At 9AM when Cheney was being rushed away under ultra high security to a secret bunker under the White House. Bush on the other hand, was at his publicized location in Sarasota, where an assassination attempt had been foiled just days earlier, and was able to sit around for 20 minutes picking his ass. Could you please explain how this makes sense, or why after the fact the official story has gone farther and farther away from what you can plainly see with your own eyes on the video tape?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
Re: Bush's movements and actions on September 11th [Re: ]
    #1537266 - 05/10/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It's obvious! Cheney was being hidden by the aliens, while G Dub was waiting for OSama, so they could bored the plan together and conspire to overthrow the Zionist government, which is trying to take over the world! Also, I think bush killed kennedy! after all... just WHERE was bush when he was killed,hm? don't hear much about that do you!

Jr

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1537278 - 05/10/03 03:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

If you're so sure that it's all bullshit, why don't you simply answer the questions?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Re: Bush's movements and actions on September 11th [Re: Learyfan]
    #1537388 - 05/10/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

learyfan- I can only read minds on Thursdays. I 'll post again then :-)

Just out of curiousity, how many of you have any experience working with the government or for the government? Include mlitary experience if you'd like. I'd just like to see where you are coming from :-)

Also, to take a singular act like that (namely, an act or loackthereof due to shock) and use it as "proof' that he had knowledge it was going to happen is ***deleted by Rono***. You have done nothing to prove your point. It's typical anti-USA ramblings. When 9//1 happened, I didn't run home to grab my rifles, but it's not because I was sure that nothign else was going to happen. ***Deleted by Rono***. Honestly , ican't say it any other way than that. ***Deleted by Rono*** It would make Bush the singular worst criminal in American history! I mean, you can't say "hey, I don't like this guy, so every fuckign time he commits any action or doens't commit an action, i'm going to distort it as much as possible". ***Deleted by Rono***
Jr

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Edited by Rono (05/12/03 10:00 AM)

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Re: Bush's movements and actions on September 11th [Re: Learyfan]
    #1537396 - 05/10/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

If air traffic controllers believed Flight 11 had been hijacked at 8:13, NORAD should have been informed immediately, so military planes could be scrambled to investigate. However, NORAD and the FAA both claimed NORAD was not informed until 8:40 - 27 minutes later.

As an ex-military person, I can tell you that before 9/11, hijackings weren't met with scrambled jets. Before 9/11 we didn't consider the "747 missile" attack possibility, so their would be no need to do that. NORAD tracks them on radar and alerts the FBI. . I'm so nauseated reading this dipshittery that i'm going to stop.

Jr

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1537410 - 05/10/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

on one hand you are saying that bush didn't do "anything" after the 9/11 attacks, on the other hand (lets call this one "reality", or "Sanity") we took over two nations

I am talking about Bush during the first hours after the attack, not the next day.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Re: Bush's movements and actions on September 11th [Re: pattern]
    #1537436 - 05/10/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

pattern - Nonetheless, if bush was in on the conspiracy (this has to be my last post, I feel like a nutcase living in the woods with my 4 tons of food in my bomb shelter waiting for the Jews to take over the world when I type that line) then why would he have reacted? OK seriously I cna't talk about this anymore. If oyu believe that bush was a part of the 9/11 conspiracy, you are a fucking moron. An absolute idiot. Your brain doesn't function as it should, and you should seek professional help.

Good day.

Jr

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1537458 - 05/10/03 05:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you should settle down

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1537478 - 05/10/03 05:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Johnny you really need to read my post carefully.

I do not think Bush was in on it. Not explicit in that post, but I have been saying that for a while now.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (05/10/03 08:24 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #1538265 - 05/11/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Just out of curiousity, how many of you have any experience working with the government or for the government? Include mlitary experience if you'd like. I'd just like to see where you are coming from :-)

they can, they will, they do...and they continue...lets analize a few things...into the way back machine to the earlydays of the war on drugs....why did it become a war....for military involvement on US siol against US citizens...

David Koresh...accused of illegal weapons, then child abuse, then endangerment, then...manufacture of methamphetamines....here come the soldiers....this was a couple of weeks into the standoff....why were the tanks on the tarmac the day before the initial raid....why was the press kept as far as possible 'out of harms way'....why were foriegn military leaders flying overhead as 'observers'...why was the compound bulldozed within 2 days of the fire, before *any* evidence was collected. Why were davidians arrested, charged and then paid 3 million and released....

OKC....nutcase drives a truck to the frontdoor of a federal building, the truck sits there without arrousing suspiscion for a couple of hours, truck goes boom...the blast crater was not consistant with amyl-nitrate, the sizemology reading detected a small blast and then a larger one...where are they now...military demolitions experts state that the damage was not consistant with a shit bomb...Timothy McVeigh is arrested for the act of 'terrorism', making his getaway in a vehicle that would draw attention...it had no tag....why would something so well thought out omit such a detail....by some act of devine intervention, not one single BATF agent was killed in the blast...in fact none were even injured...why...because they had aparently been warned...or? The Murrah Federal building was demolished, dispite protests from forensics experts and investigators that were not allowed on the scene until the bodies were removed...they never had the chance to look it over
my car would have been towed from the front of the building inside of 30minutes, why did the truck stay for 2 hours...

9/11...2 planes crash, bush does nothing...not even a wimper....FBI agant says 'we knew' and nothing was done...'we knew a couple of years before', nothing was done.....bush knew...he needed it to happen, the FBI information was given to bush through the CIA, they admitted to it....bush knew. complicity.

Quote:

It would make Bush the singular worst criminal in American history!
Jr

isnt he....he was informed, months in advance....he did nothing....

Anonymous

Re: Bush's movements and actions on September 11th [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1538373 - 05/11/03 01:07 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Also, There is real evidence that bush knew about 911. He signed a document saying they would arrest any FBI agent that tried to stop 911.

Anonymous

#1538380 - 05/11/03 01:11 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You think I'm an idiot for thinking bush had something to do with 911. Well I think you're an idiot for thinking he didn't.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1538391 - 05/11/03 01:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Also, There is real evidence that bush knew about 911. He signed a document saying they would arrest any FBI agent that tried to stop 911.

Sources? I'd be very interested in finding out where you heard this.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous

Re: Bush's movements and actions on September 11th [Re: silversoul7]
    #1538400 - 05/11/03 01:21 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Alex Jones said it in his documentary "911: The Road To Tyranny." I'm currently trying to look it up online and see if I can find anything about it.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1538406 - 05/11/03 01:24 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldn't exactly take someone like Alex Jones to be a credible source. If you can find other, more legitimate sources, I'd like to see them.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1538430 - 05/11/03 01:44 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Just look up the document W199i. That's the name of the thing bush signed.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1538436 - 05/11/03 01:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I see a lot of very conspiritorial websites pop up in the search, but I can't find the actual text of the document. Could you possibly provide a link?

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1538492 - 05/11/03 02:26 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Bill gates is in my bedroom right now, and he says you're wrong.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

Re: Bush's movements and actions on September 11th [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1538730 - 05/11/03 08:52 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Wrong about what?

Anonymous

#1538882 - 05/11/03 11:24 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts, who refuse to believe that their govt. and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts, is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it's going to get."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom