Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetospace
Male

DXM prolonged dosing
    #15374781 - 11/15/11 04:53 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I read Plateau Sigma is when you dose 2.5-7.5 mg/kg every three hours for 9–12 hours.

If you have a mega tolerance, will that help make you trip on a lower dose?

I remember one time I dosed like that and the last dose really kicked it in and my the floor start waving, and I felt like I was in a different space than I really was in.  It was awesome.

Today I have 950mg to work with.  So I'm wondering if split doses or one mega dose is the best option.

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: tospace]
    #15374814 - 11/15/11 04:58 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

If you do it like this I've heard it will FUUCK you up! I mean I've heard some crazy shit about people hearing voices in their head telling them what to do after they did this. A lot of people say it is just scary. But if you like that kind of intensity then I guess go for it!
Just make sure you aren't mixing any meds with it because it could have dangerous interactions.
It's weird how you start this thread because I too was thinkin about dosing some dxm tonight by means of chugging Delsym. I'm still not sure if I am though but I might.:cool:

InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Psychedelic Realm
Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: ILikeACID]
    #15374918 - 11/15/11 05:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:
If you do it like this I've heard it will FUUCK you up! I mean I've heard some crazy shit about people hearing voices in their head telling them what to do after they did this. A lot of people say it is just scary. But if you like that kind of intensity then I guess go for it!
Just make sure you aren't mixing any meds with it because it could have dangerous interactions.
It's weird how you start this thread because I too was thinkin about dosing some dxm tonight by means of chugging Delsym. I'm still not sure if I am though but I might.:cool:

Get the larger bottle of Orange flavored Delsym. I chugged one about 2 months ago, I was :robotrip: for over a day. T'was interesting.

--------------------

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

#15374923 - 11/15/11 05:14 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

While I believe it is wrong to make drugs illegal for people to explore their consciousness, I think DXM is one of the worst ones for doing this.

DXM is addictive and in my honest opinion, its not a psychedelic at all. I have had a close friend of mine get really fucking addicted to cough syrup and it was horrible.

Now I consumed a lot of DXM over the years and I was fine. If you are building a tolerance to DXM tho I recommend you stop taking it.

Also the Plateau Sigma was impossible for me to reach. I tried on several occasions and failed, but still had a really good time. I find ketamine to blow DXM out of the water tho, and yet ketamine is still lacking IMO.

Be careful with your DXM adventures, i wish you well.

Oh and are you allowed to talk about DXM on the psychedelic experience board? I don't think so

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: ArtieFartie]
    #15374941 - 11/15/11 05:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ArtieFartie said:
Quote:

ILikeACID said:

Get the larger bottle of Orange flavored Delsym. I chugged one about 2 months ago, I was :robotrip: for over a day. T'was interesting.

Yeah that is what I usually get. The 5oz one. I like it is almost psychedelic in a way I'm thinkin about getting a big bottle and a small one to take it to the next level haha.

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: clemens]
    #15374979 - 11/15/11 05:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

clemens said:
While I believe it is wrong to make drugs illegal for people to explore their consciousness, I think DXM is one of the worst ones for doing this.

DXM is addictive and in my honest opinion, its not a psychedelic at all. I have had a close friend of mine get really fucking addicted to cough syrup and it was horrible.

Now I consumed a lot of DXM over the years and I was fine. If you are building a tolerance to DXM tho I recommend you stop taking it.

Also the Plateau Sigma was impossible for me to reach. I tried on several occasions and failed, but still had a really good time. I find ketamine to blow DXM out of the water tho, and yet ketamine is still lacking IMO.

Oh and are you allowed to talk about DXM on the psychedelic experience board? I don't think so

I actually have noticed that after doing tons of LSD and shrooms that I do find DXM to be psychedelic at the same time a dissociative. I've heard it is most like PCP but when I take it I definately get a little psychedelic trip going with mild visuals and definately some pretty crazy CEVs. It is definately addicting though. I to had a friend who got really bad on this shit. He was doing it 2-4 times a week no joke and was constantly fucked up on it. Well needless to say he ended up skipping school all the time and failing. Basically you need to be careful with DXM. Taking it in moderation is the key.

Offlinetospace
Male

#15374990 - 11/15/11 05:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ArtieFartie said:
Quote:

ILikeACID said:

I hate what delsym does to me now.  Its just like a big DXO buzz for a long time.  Delsym Is made not to trip on in my opinion.

Actually Delsym is a good anti depressant.  But its lol for people like me

Any one getting bottles that expensive must not be buying them iether :grin:

Not to diss on delsym,  I did them for like a month strait.

--------------------

Offlinetospace
Male

#15375008 - 11/15/11 05:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:
Quote:

clemens said:

I actually have noticed that after doing tons of LSD and shrooms that I do find DXM to be psychedelic at the same time a dissociative. I've heard it is most like PCP but when I take it I definately get a little psychedelic trip going with mild visuals and definately some pretty crazy CEVs. It is definately addicting though. I to had a friend who got really bad on this shit. He was doing it 2-4 times a week no joke and was constantly fucked up on it. Well needless to say he ended up skipping school all the time and failing. Basically you need to be careful with DXM. Taking it in moderation is the key.

Your friend sounds like me.  Im not so sad though cuz I had a job interview today :awethumb:

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#15375016 - 11/15/11 05:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tospace said:
Quote:

ArtieFartie said:
Quote:

ILikeACID said:

I hate what delsym does to me now.  Its just like a big DXO buzz for a long time.  Delsym Is made not to trip on in my opinion.

Actually Delsym is a good anti depressant.  But its lol for people like me

Any one getting bottles that expensive must not be buying them iether :grin:

Not to diss on delsym,  I did them for like a month strait.

I would rather do the tussin I just have severe trouble chugging down that nasty ass syrup. Also I don't exactly pay for these lol. What method do you think is best because I've been trying to find a syrup that aint as nasty that is more DXM then DXO.

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

#15375023 - 11/15/11 05:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

dxm gives me a brain hangover.

InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15375048 - 11/15/11 05:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

clemens said:

I have hallucinated hard fucking core on DXM before Clemens.

I remember for about 15 minutes my hands looked mangled, I kept asking my friends what happened to my hands, they just :facepalm:

One of the coolest OEV I've had on DXM is when I was watching the sunset one night. The entire sky flashed from Fuschia, Lime green, Neon blue, then back to Fuschia for a decent amount of time.

I kept saying "No fucking way!" To my girlfriend at the time.

--------------------

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: underfliptown]
    #15375054 - 11/15/11 05:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

well have fun friend  :robotrip:

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#15375092 - 11/15/11 05:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ArtieFartie said:
Quote:

clemens said:

I have hallucinated hard fucking core on DXM before Clemens.

I remember for about 15 minutes my hands looked mangled, I kept asking my friends what happened to my hands, they just :facepalm:

One of the coolest OEV I've had on DXM is when I was watching the sunset one night. The entire sky flashed from Fuschia, Lime green, Neon blue, then back to Fuschia for a decent amount of time.

I kept saying "No fucking way!" To my girlfriend at the time.

Yeah man it definately can blow your mind sometimes! All this talk about it is making me want to do it seeing as I have no real psychedelics to trip face on. I think I'm going to stop by Kroger later haha.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

#15375115 - 11/15/11 05:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

oh I have hallucinated as well but not in a psychedelic way really

I have hallucinated from benadryl as well but it is psychedelic. Not to compare DXM to benadryl because DXM is better then benadryl IMO.

But DXM doesn't transcend time and space for me. Ketamine does in a way but it still is quite empty. A lot of fun tho, I love ketamine.

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#15375155 - 11/15/11 05:48 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

clemens said:
oh I have hallucinated as well but not in a psychedelic way really

I have hallucinated from benadryl as well but it is psychedelic. Not to compare DXM to benadryl because DXM is better then benadryl IMO.

But DXM doesn't transcend time and space for me. Ketamine does in a way but it still is quite empty. A lot of fun tho, I love ketamine.

Yeah benadryl can definately make you trip in a really weird way. I see what you mean with DXM not being psychedelic but I find it can be somewhat like that especially if you add weed to the mix. I haven't had the pleasure of trying Ketamine yet as it is really hard for me to find. I want to so bad though!

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

#15375174 - 11/15/11 05:52 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ketamine takes me way further then DXM

I love DXM tho, don't get me wrong, I still enjoy sipping on half a bottle of robotussin cough if I have some good opiates in me. But I don't drink large amounts at all anymore. I don't do ketamine either, I just don't like those drugs very much. They feel like they have a sinister spirit to them.

I will have MXE in the future tho :rofl:

--------------------

InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15375186 - 11/15/11 05:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

clemens said:

I love DXM tho, don't get me wrong, I still enjoy sipping on half a bottle of robotussin cough if I have some good opiates in me. But I don't drink large amounts at all anymore. I don't do ketamine either, I just don't like those drugs very much. They feel like they have a sinister spirit to them.

Dude,
You will love MXE.

I'm trying to get a small amount right now. :lol:

--------------------

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

#15375245 - 11/15/11 06:04 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

oh I have done MXE lol

First time I IVed 100mgs and pretty much m-holed instantly

that is how I like my dissociatives, intravenous and instantly throwing me into a hole

--------------------

Offlinetospace
Male

#15375250 - 11/15/11 06:04 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ArtieFartie said:
Quote:

clemens said:

Dude,
You will love MXE.

I'm trying to get a small amount right now. :lol:

I would like to try some MXE also. 

And also guys benadryl is nasty.  It always dry's me out. Dramamine is ok to trip on but still it sucks.  I wish I had a tube just for the visuals to go with me 950mg of dex tonight.

Right now I'm mildly buzzed on 600 mg

--------------------

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
    #15375399 - 11/15/11 06:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:
I see what you mean with DXM not being psychedelic but I find it can be somewhat like that especially if you add weed to the mix.

DXM + weed is an entirely different sort of trip/experience than either DXM or weed is alone. I'd call it psychedelic without question. I wish people talked about it more but I guess not than many people like DXM and of those, even fewer feel comfortable or would want to mess with mixing drugs.  :justdontknow:

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15375514 - 11/15/11 06:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OnePerEyeM8 said:
Quote:

ILikeACID said:
I see what you mean with DXM not being psychedelic but I find it can be somewhat like that especially if you add weed to the mix.

DXM + weed is an entirely different sort of trip/experience than either DXM or weed is alone. I'd call it psychedelic without question. I wish people talked about it more but I guess not than many people like DXM and of those, even fewer feel comfortable or would want to mess with mixing drugs.  :justdontknow:

Yeah man they really mix together magically. I know what you mean I can't beleive people don't talk about it more. I almost don't even like doing DXM unless I have weed. But I'm on probation now so I do it without because I must.:frown: But yeah if you smoke some good chronic on a high dose of DXM it can literally blow your mind.

Offlinetospace
Male

#15375769 - 11/15/11 07:15 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:
Quote:

OnePerEyeM8 said:
Quote:

ILikeACID said:

Yeah man they really mix together magically. I know what you mean I can't beleive people don't talk about it more. I almost don't even like doing DXM unless I have weed. But I'm on probation now so I do it without because I must.:frown: But yeah if you smoke some good chronic on a high dose of DXM it can literally blow your mind.

Or even more chemically unnatural... Spice plus dxm.  That blew my mind.  It was a amazing surprise cuz it synergizes totally different than weed does.  My brain chemical were like maxing out with that combo it felt like :rofl2:  I also had Abilify and Zoloft

--------------------

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

#15375868 - 11/15/11 07:33 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Agreed! I've had some pretty wild experiences mixing robo and weed. I find the comedown is really interesting too. It's even better at tricking you into thinking you're at baseline before you really are than shrooms and lsd. I read a plateau sigma experience once where someone was entirely convinced they were at baseline and done tripping, felt completely normal, then looked out their window and saw monsters roaming the streets. I think DXM has a really fascinating capability to completely FUCK certain parts of your mind while leaving the others untouched.

And tospace, that sounds nuts haha. I'd be scared to mix any of those synthetic smoking blends with anything but I'm glad you had a good time :awesome:

Offlinetospace
Male

#15376040 - 11/15/11 07:57 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OnePerEyeM8 said:
Agreed! I've had some pretty wild experiences mixing robo and weed. I find the comedown is really interesting too. It's even better at tricking you into thinking you're at baseline before you really are than shrooms and lsd. I read a plateau sigma experience once where someone was entirely convinced they were at baseline and done tripping, felt completely normal, then looked out their window and saw monsters roaming the streets. I think DXM has a really fascinating capability to completely FUCK certain parts of your mind while leaving the others untouched.

And tospace, that sounds nuts haha. I'd be scared to mix any of those synthetic smoking blends with anything but I'm glad you had a good time :awesome:

Yeah me too, I heard bad things can happen :feelsbadman::robotrip::feelsgoodman:

--------------------

Edited by tospace (11/15/11 07:58 PM)

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#15376075 - 11/15/11 08:02 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OnePerEyeM8 said:

Yeah exactly! It's almost like you are not fucked up but at the same time you are super fucked up. It's weird.

Invisibledarius33
Cogito Ergo Nom

Folding@home Statistics
    #15376153 - 11/15/11 08:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I've been down this road before and I must say that Delsym is not the way to go. Just mostly made me feel sick to my stomach and not at all pleasant. And, please don't ever mix high doses of DXM and Benadryl. It's just badness, all the worst effects of both prolonged for hours the next day with none of the after-glow.

The spray made by Zycam (which seems to be discontinued now) is fucking awesome if you can chug it down! Buy two and do them both like shots. Might not take you to Sigma but will send you out pretty far.

I used to redose back in the day with smaller amounts and hit 950 easily over the course of the night and enjoyed it but still, the odds of you getting as far as you want to go are super slim because of the conversion from DXM to DXO. I would do it all at once. Just my opinion.

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: darius33]
    #15376225 - 11/15/11 08:21 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

darius33 said:
I've been down this road before and I must say that Delsym is not the way to go. Just mostly made me feel sick to my stomach and not at all pleasant. And, please don't ever mix high doses of DXM and Benadryl. It's just badness, all the worst effects of both prolonged for hours the next day with none of the after-glow.

The spray made by Zycam (which seems to be discontinued now) is fucking awesome if you can chug it down! Buy two and do them both like shots. Might not take you to Sigma but will send you out pretty far.

I used to redose back in the day with smaller amounts and hit 950 easily over the course of the night and enjoyed it but still, the odds of you getting as far as you want to go are super slim because of the conversion from DXM to DXO. I would do it all at once. Just my opinion.

Hm that is odd. I enjoy Delsym I do admit though that the comeup is usually kind of uncomfortable. But I find that the same with other syrups. Once it sets in though I feel good. The thing that sucks about Delsym is instead of hitting you all at once it is time-release. I would just chug robotussin but I have a damn hard time getting that shit down without puking. I usually end up puking either way but with robotussin it is just a guarantee. Do you know any other dxm only syrups that aren't as brutal to chug?

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

#15376809 - 11/15/11 10:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Where I live, Walgreen's sells a bottle of "wal-tussin" that is just dxm in gel capsules with no other active ingredients. 300mg for $4.29.
:derp:

--------------------
:smoking:

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: Meteloides]
    #15376919 - 11/15/11 10:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Meteloides said:
Where I live, Walgreen's sells a bottle of "wal-tussin" that is just dxm in gel capsules with no other active ingredients. 300mg for $4.29.

yea they have them here too, but they are free

--------------------

Offlinetospace
Male

#15376955 - 11/15/11 10:39 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

clemens said:
Quote:

Meteloides said:

yea they have them here too, but they are free

Same hare.  I just went into walgreen's and got another free bottle of Robitussin bringing me up to 1300mg.

and I found an old reson pipe while cleaning my room that should get me higher.

--------------------

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#15377035 - 11/15/11 11:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have had numerous experiences with prolonged DXMing.  It's so fun.  I felt like I was a super human, even though I knew I actually wasn't. 

I felt like a crocodile basking in the intense African sun after just shredding apart and orally ingesting two female gazelles.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #15377064 - 11/15/11 11:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
I have had numerous experiences with prolonged DXMing.  It's so fun.  I felt like I was a super human, even though I knew I actually wasn't. 

I felt like a crocodile basking in the intense African sun after just shredding apart and orally ingesting two female gazelles.

hahahahaha what the fuuuuuck. I just downed 7.5 oz's of delsym and will be in the dextroverse soon.

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#15377076 - 11/15/11 11:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:

hahahahaha what the fuuuuuck. I just downed 7.5 oz's of delsym and will be in the dextroverse soon.

hahahha I'm so fucked up right now.  I'm on anywhere from 20-30mg 2CE and 300mx DXM.  Bout to smoke a giant bowl of some dank.  Ya know, the dank from the bank.  The bank of da rank, my stank aint yo plank, nigga. 

Can ya'll keep up?

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#15377107 - 11/15/11 11:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Quote:

ILikeACID said:
Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:

hahahha I'm so fucked up right now.  I'm on anywhere from 20-30mg 2CE and 300mx DXM.  Bout to smoke a giant bowl of some dank.  Ya know, the dank from the bank.  The bank of da rank, my stank aint yo plank, nigga. 

Can ya'll keep up?

Hhahahaha I love your style man. You seem like me. By the way hows the combo of 2c-e and dxm i've been wondering.

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#15377113 - 11/15/11 11:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you thank you I appreciate your style of liking my style. 

Well 2ce + DXM is pretty rad in my opinion.  It's super intense and awesome.  It's basically what you'd imagine it to be, if you've ever done 2ce.

--------------------

OfflineClyde187
Familiar
    #15377788 - 11/16/11 04:13 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Everyone in this thread trips off of DXM by administering a shit ton of cough syrup.

Are any of you aware that DXM IS COMPLETELY LEGAL?

You can have the shit sent directly to your house.. taking mad cough syrup definitely isn't good for the body.

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: Clyde187]
    #15377833 - 11/16/11 04:53 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Clyde187 said:
Everyone in this thread trips off of DXM by administering a shit ton of cough syrup.

You can have the shit sent directly to your house.. taking mad cough syrup definitely isn't good for the body.

Your argument appears to be:
1. Everyone in this this thread trips on DXM by drinking cough syrup.
2. DXM is legal.
3. You can order it.
Conclusion: Taking "mad amounts" is bad for you.

It doesn't add up! :confused: This is madness!:sparta:

So, how much cough syrup is "mad cough syrup"? Regardless of that, how are you so sure it isn't good for the body?  :justdontknow:

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: Clyde187]
    #15377857 - 11/16/11 05:08 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Clyde187 said:

I don't exactly plan on paying for any of this drug.

Offlinetospace
Male

#15379171 - 11/16/11 12:48 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I had a crazzy trip last night guys.  I ended up getting another bottle so I had one every 3 hours for 12 hours.  It was just as intense this way of not more.  1300mg dxm still cazzy for me

--------------------

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

#15380716 - 11/16/11 06:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Haha must have been pretty darn cool.

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

#15380991 - 11/16/11 07:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

any after effects the next day?

Offlinetospace
Male

Re: DXM prolonged dosing [Re: underfliptown]
    #15381784 - 11/16/11 10:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

underfliptown said:

Just a good afterglow,  But I felt fucked up anough not to have any cravings untill about right now, and I gave in right away.  Did a big 888bottle of delsym + 500mg in hbr form, all at once 30 minuets ago.  Damn I think rehab really helped me.

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#15384491 - 11/17/11 02:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tospace said:
Quote:

underfliptown said:

Just a good afterglow,  But I felt fucked up anough not to have any cravings untill about right now, and I gave in right away.  Did a big 888bottle of delsym + 500mg in hbr form, all at once 30 minuets ago.  Damn I think rehab really helped me.

I don't see how you can do any again the day after my body always dreads the thought of it. Just be careful dosing that often on this shit man I've seen some people take it way to far and it always ends badly. But hey as long as you can live life responsibly while doing it then I guess you aint doing to bad.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder