Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewindowlikcer
Stranger
Male
Re: Control On Shrooms [Re: King Klick]
    #15370860 - 11/14/11 07:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Honestly King, if paranoia is sometimes an issue for you on weed, I would start out at 1 to 1.5 grams, don't smoke, and include a sitter. So you will probably be fine with a half 8. It might seem like a slim dose, and overly cautious, but any dose can be a high dose for someone's first time.

You will likely find some similarities between a marijuana high and the shroom high, while the more intense aspects will be more manageable. Control wont be an issue, most likely. You should be fine. Better to start out low than to blow your mind the first time, potentially ruining your desire to ever do them again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Control On Shrooms [Re: windowlikcer]
    #15371018 - 11/14/11 08:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

data point: i never enjoyed weed due to paranoia (and other) issues, but i much prefer high to low doses of mushrooms. low doses of mushrooms = fight it, paranoid. high doses = give up, let go and experience bliss. but there's almost always at least a half hour where i'm struggling to keep control in spite of myself, and that's no fun. to have a good time, i need strong enough a dose to destroy my attempts to control it. (i can also enjoy micro doses. it's the neither-here-nor-there low doses that i have a hard time with.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract