Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineronthehippy
journeyman
hunter in ohio--help
    #1512615 - 05/01/03 07:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

any one live in ohio? any one could help to tell me were to find em in ohio by cleveland? well i have lots of forest and woods and feilds adn vallys and stuff were should i look the most? would the one here be ner any thing i looked up and said to look by trees and by river and feilds so who ones give me some helper and i will show ya my pics when i get some. i alsome and wondering could ya find any in malch / fine wood chips? and any one into slava plant or moring glory?

--------------------
yep i am bored need some more $ and LSD or LSA for that matter "go moring glory"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: hunter in ohio--help [Re: ronthehippy]
    #1512746 - 05/01/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

as far as the savia and MG questions, i'll direct you to the Ethnobotanical Garden Forum. there are a great number of people there who wil be able yto answer just about any guestions you may have.

no when it comes to the mushrooms [and i assume, as you didn't specify, that you are refering to ,psilocybian mushrooms] you will be able to find Pan. subbalteatus in cow felds during the late spring before it warms up too much. they also fruit from rotting hay/straw, such as that left in fields over the winter. you may also find them in horse stable waste, so if you have riding stables near you you might inquire as to where they dispose of such matter.

You may also be able to find Active gymnopilus species in your area. these friut from decomposing wood, such as felled trees, wood mulch etc.

if you intend to consume wild mushrooms be sure to know exactly what you are eating and be familiar with any potentialy deadly mushrooms in your area.

make sure you do not break any more laws than nessecary, so try to obtain permission if entering privately owned property, telling them you intend to pick edible mushrooms such as agarcus, etc. if you are told no, do not try to hunt on that property anyway, go to another field. nothing is worth taking a load of rocksalt or worse.

note: if at all possible, we here at the shroomery apriciate use of proper grammar, as it is nessecary in the field of mycology and mushroom identification to understand exactly, rather than just vaquely, what you are intending to comunicate.

i'm verry happy to see you taking an interest in one of the most amazing life-forms on the planett, and hope you will stick with it.

best of luck.
be safe and have fun,
concrete.

[edit: i would also like to mention that there is a wealth of usefll info ing the faq section. you would do well to read it, as it will help turn a lot of complicated "hocus pocus" into basic english.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Edited by concretefeet (05/01/03 08:00 PM)

Offlineronthehippy
journeyman
Re: hunter in ohio--help [Re: canid]
    #1516412 - 05/03/03 12:09 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

thanx i think this might actaly help me peace see ya soon hope i dont die ahah

--------------------
yep i am bored need some more $ and LSD or LSA for that matter "go moring glory"

Anonymous

Re: hunter in ohio--help [Re: canid]
    #1517358 - 05/03/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Offlineronthehippy
journeyman
Re: hunter in ohio--help [Re: ]
    #1530505 - 05/08/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ok ok wow first 10 mins and i found 3 diffent spot were they were growing.... the first is all white and kinda small there was 3 next to each other (will have a pic as soon as i can) the 2 is a wild looking one its all red and stuff more like a flat looking thing dont think it is any thing i should be looking for.... and the other was white with a blue bottom could i have hit gold or looking in left field some were. i will have pic soon so they will help too but just give me some time help me and peace

--------------------

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
    #1531579 - 05/08/03 04:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Anonymous

#1533107 - 05/09/03 12:40 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Offlineronthehippy
journeyman
Re: hunter in ohio--help [Re: ]
    #1536505 - 05/10/03 05:32 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

PMS ?

--------------------

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
    #1537321 - 05/10/03 04:14 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

go to the my home link at top of the boards and click on send private message. its easy here ill send you one and it will make a little blinking letter appear you'll see it. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlineronthehippy
journeyman
Re: hunter in ohio--help [Re: blaze2]
    #1537909 - 05/10/03 09:14 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

well now damn it i found some god damn mushrooms that look liek they are good how can i make sure(feed them to like a cat or dog or maybe a rat) i looked at like tons of web sites so i kwno what they look like but how to be sure

--------------------

Offlineronthehippy
journeyman
    #1538028 - 05/10/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Coprinus lagopus i think it is one of these it look jsut like it but when mine started to dry the cap started to breack apart and to flatten HELP and hurry

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1538284 - 05/11/03 12:16 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

well now damn it i found some god damn mushrooms that look liek they are good how can i make sure(feed them to like a cat or dog or maybe a rat)

Read some books! You're making it pretty obvious you've got no clue what to do. Read the mushroom hunting FAQ, it'll give you a good start. :smile:

Your current approach is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. You NEED to at least have a vague clue about the general aspects of mushroom hunting before you do it.

Read, read, read :tongue:

Offlineronthehippy
journeyman
Re: hunter in ohio--help [Re: Gumby]
    #1538401 - 05/11/03 01:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

see i read lots i get soem ecstasy snort about 2 pills of green apple or nija star and then i read all night cus i cnat sleep but i dont understand what i read somtime and its easyer to get a one on one talk you wkno how it is

i knwo some one is going to bitch at me but what is a spore print thing and how do you do it

--------------------

Edited by ronthehippy (05/11/03 01:54 AM)

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #1538476 - 05/11/03 02:15 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Try it without the E.  :tongue:

Offlineronthehippy
journeyman
Re: hunter in ohio--help [Re: Effed]
    #1538530 - 05/11/03 03:02 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ya ya but tonight i kinda rolling differnt and i found some great things this site frist off http://www.fishing-in-wales.com/wildlife/fungi/index.htm and then i found what my srooms was and its a Glistening Ink Cap (Coprinus micaceus) or Snow-white Ink Cap (Coprinus niveus) one is good and one is bad and so i got to go out tomarro and look into it agan i think it a bad one but hay i knwo were ther are some more.

dont worry about the spore print i know what it is i need to knwo what is a good print and what is bad

i lover northern Ohio has so many srooms every were dont knwo what you guys get in other states but man ther are are great stops were they always are i jstu got to get good at this thax i kwno i am a pain

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures