Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePhoshaman
L.A, L.A., BigCity of Dreams.
Male
Loc: Downtown L.A.
I died last night...
    #1536153 - 05/10/03 02:09 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

...for a minute or two. Heart and lungs stopped.

I guess the heroin I was getting came more potent than the previous batches this time.

I'd usually snort two bags and be fine... but not this time.

There's two sides to this story, and I'm not sure which is true:
#1) Three friends, all confirmed that I was just out of it, and snoring.
#2) One ex-girlfriend, who found out that I did H and called 911 on me, and said I wasn't breathing. I also have a restraining order on this ex.

So anyways, I'm not too sure what happened, except that I woke up in an ambulance, with my ex-girlfriend about 5 feet away outside the door crying up a storm, and me bitching at them to let me out... they wouldn't.

So I went to the hospital, they made me go in on a stretcher even though I repeatedly told them I could walk on my own, and they wheeled me into a room.

"We need you to pee in this cup and get some blood tests."

I refused. So they wouldn't let me go until I did. I obviously couldn't pee because of the opiates, so I just put some lukewarm water into the cup, and then got about 10 needles put in me to withdraw blood, and inject Naloxone to counteract the effects of the opiates.

Anyways, I don't know where to go from here. I was never much of an addict, I've only injected three times, and never binged, etc. I have no craving for the drug now, and the only reason I started using in the first place is because of the girl that called the paramedics on me.

I don't know what I'm getting at here. Just maybe some form of direction/support from some of you guys here... Where do I go now?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: I died last night... [Re: Phoshaman]
    #1536166 - 05/10/03 02:20 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

and the only reason I started using in the first place is because of the girl that called the paramedics on me.

There's your problem right there. If you're abusing a serious drug like this just for a girl, then you really need to rethink this. I know very well how girls can fuck with your head but is it worth it getting into herion because of it? You very well could have been near death and you should be happy that you're alive. I had a friend that died of a heroin overdose. Please don't fuck around with this shit. You experimented with it, you got all that you're going to get out of it, now just leave it behind before you end up killing yourself. And I think you should try your best to forget about that girl. I know it's easier said than done. Good luck man.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinethe spiral
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I died last night... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #1536348 - 05/10/03 04:19 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

^^^^^

what he said

--------------------

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." - Carl Sagan

Anonymous #1

#1537932 - 05/10/03 11:20 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: I died last night... [Re: ]
    #1539001 - 05/11/03 02:35 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Drop the girl, hard.

There are plenty of good people in the world.

Find them and make friends.

That is so true... I my self am working on that one...

--------------------
http://heffter.org

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1539711 - 05/11/03 08:59 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

oh man I'm so happy you posted your concerns here :smile:

I may sound like a "DARE OFFICER" here, but man heroin is definitely HARDCORE shit......

I think you need to re-search (not research, but re-look-for) for yourself and find some new people to hang out with - from what I understand, heroin addicts will take ANYBODY on board, regardless of how much they actually like them, if they can get somebody else to do heroin with them - I feel sad that you got sucked into what I consider a TRAP, but I am so glad that you have come here to ask for other opinions and support - Heroin is amazing - it is incredible - that's the problem.

I suggest you stay away from this woman AND the drug :smile:

Please keep us updated - please let us know if you get back into it - we won't be mad, we just want to help you get back on your feet man :smile: Good luck man! stay with us

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisiblePhoshaman
L.A, L.A., BigCity of Dreams.
Male
Loc: Downtown L.A.
Re: I died last night... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1541994 - 05/12/03 04:27 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Thanks for the support everyone.

I've been offered Percocet and Heroin since the OD and I *really* had the monkey pounding me on the back, but I kicked his ass.

I say to myself I'm never going to touch an opiate again, but deep down I know I'm unsure, which scares me.

As for the girl, it turns out my heart DID stop and lungs taboot, she saved my life.

Just weird to me... started doing dope because I wasn't happy without her and the H filled the void, then I overdose on H and the first thing I see when the shot of adrenaline hits me is her right in front of me.

I've been trying to figure out how to meditate for the past two years and it's just not working. I mean I have tried just about everything I've read, heard, etc... does anybody have suggestions?

I need a good hit of DMT.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1544067 - 05/13/03 03:25 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

If I were you (and I'm not), I would see if I can still function drug-free for a while :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #1545198 - 05/13/03 03:07 PM (14 years, 17 days ago)

Geez. Glad you're not in the morgue. There's some shit you can't dabble in, snorting H is just one of those things. It'll take over your soul and possess you like a devil and you won't be you any more, you'll only care about being high and before you know it you'll be some fucked up poop with no family or friends or you'll be in the cemetary like you almost ended up. You want to do H, that's fine, I don't care if you do. But you're no retard and you know what'll happen if you keep doing it. It's your life. Spend it in the gutter if you like, but there's better out there.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being