Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineveryscared
Stranger
please help im hella scared
    #1535988 - 05/09/03 10:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ok, so like 2-3 weeks ago, i ate an 8th of psilociben mushrooms, i tripped harder than i ever have before, it was a good trip. than a couple days after the trip, i got headaches, and i still have them, and its been like 2-3 weeks, im hella scared that like my brain is rotting away or something, i dont know why i have these headaches, they're not like migranes where it hurts like hell, just a headache kinda thing, and it lasts a long long time everyday, please omg guys im so scared that im gonna become brain dead or something i cry all the time and break down im so scared and i dont wanna tell the hospital that i took shrooms or anything , i need some help from you guys, thank you so much, please help me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: please help im hella scared *DELETED* [Re: veryscared]
    #1536008 - 05/09/03 10:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Offlineveryscared
Stranger
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: poke smot!]
    #1536011 - 05/09/03 10:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

dude, are you sure man, this hella worries me, i keep thinkin that in another week or month im gonna be brain dead, and im bein serious

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: veryscared]
    #1536024 - 05/09/03 11:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

stop worrying. or go get a check up and tell your doctor about the headaches.
I believe you can tell him you took shrooms as there is doctor-patient confidentiality.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlineveryscared
Stranger
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: bert]
    #1536032 - 05/09/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ya if it keeps goin on i will tell a doctor, but you have no idea how scared i am that hes gonna say that my brain is fucked over and i cant do anything about it. i just worry my ass off all the time thinking it was the shrooms, cuz before i took em, i wsnt like this at all anytime in my life. im scared that the shrooms have fucked me up for life and i dont want that, i want my normal life back, i want it so i dont have these headaches and shti man. can shrooms destroy your brain if you dont evne take them that often? im scared im so fucked man i keep crying and tthinkin about all the things i love in life and how i might not hvave them anymore ..........help, thx for the ppl that posted

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1536039 - 05/09/03 11:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms are not going to give you any brain damage, man. Chill out. I'm going to go out on a limb, here, and guess that the majority of your headaches are related to you stressing out about your headaches...

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlineveryscared
Stranger
    #1536043 - 05/09/03 11:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

well i dont think my headaches now are due to me freakin out baout my other headaches, i kno you guys prolly think im dumb, but iv never been like this before i took the shrooms, so its the only thing im guessin that did this to me, and i know its stupid like of me sayin brain damage or my brain rottin away, but i really want this to stop and i worry about it everytime it happens, hell, i have it right now, it goes on for hours man. its really creapy, and if i go to a doc and tell him what i told you guys, im scared that he'll say im fucked. so are you sure shrooms dont damage your brain if you dont do them often, are you sure im ok, are you sure that like im not gonna be brain dead?

Offlineninjahedge
hedge made ofninjas

Loc: here nor there
    #1536081 - 05/09/03 11:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

YOU'RE GOING TO BE HELLA OTAY. shrooms don't damage your brain, champ. but if you didn't know that already maybe you shouldn't be doing them eh?

do you sleep with your head in a microwave? i know they are HELLA comfortable, but you just have to stop, for your brain's sake.

--------------------
ow, i poked my brain,
now it's leaking all over...
i guess it's ok

Offlineveryscared
Stranger
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: ninjahedge]
    #1536103 - 05/09/03 11:38 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i just read a post with the same problem as i do, its an old post, he says taht he had the same headache thing 2 weeks after his last shroom trip, but he didnt say if it stopped or anything. does this just happen cuz u tripped out so hard?, and it wil go away in a lil while when my brain relaxes or what? thank you

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1536106 - 05/09/03 11:39 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I am not a medical doctor, so don't take this as medical advice.

There is no reason at all that the mushrooms would have caused your problems.  Did you drink a cola, or smoke a cig, or eat meat, or forget to brush your teeth, or any other millions of things we do eat day the same day that you ate mushrooms?  If so, any of those things is just as likely as the mushrooms to be causing your problem.  I am trying to say that you don't want to jump to conclusions.

There are many things that can cause headaches.  If you have alergies, the start of spring might be triggering a sinus problem which can cause some killer headaches.  You might have a very mild viral infection, such as a cold, the flu, or something like mono (been kissing much lately?).  You could also be stressing yourself out, not getting enough sleep, perpetuating the problem.

If they don't go away, I would talk to a doctor.  If you do see a doctor, be honest with her about your concerns and what you have done.

Remember, very little of what is in a mushroom is able to get to the brain.  There is a blood-brain barrier that only a few types of molecules can pass through.  Your brain isn't rotting, unless you are sniffing solvents or something similiar.

When you feel your emotions running away from your, try sitting down, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths of air while slowly counting from 1 to 10.  Don't think about anything but deep breaths and counting.  If you start to think about what is upsetting you, don't worry, simply stop thinking about it and start counting again.  Don't try to do better, or scold yourself, just breath and count.  Continue with life when you feel calm again.  It works wonders after a bit of practice.  :smile:

Edit: I forgot to mention that you sound young.  (If you are under 18, you will be banned from this site; I am not asking for your age and don't want to know!)  Regardless of age, but even more so if you are younger, lay off any other non-prescription drugs that you are taking.  Cannabis (weed) coupled with your level of anxiety could be a bad mix.  If you are on anything else, try drying out for a bit and see if that helps.  (The concerned parent in me speeaking out, no disrespect meant.)

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Edited by Seuss (05/09/03 11:44 PM)

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: please help im hella scared *DELETED* [Re: ninjahedge]
    #1536113 - 05/09/03 11:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1536281 - 05/10/03 01:23 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It sounds like "media-suggested illness". You were worried about shrooms causing you brain damage and you've convinced yourself they have.

Aspirin comes around 200 in the toxicity league, psilocybin comes around 680. Quit worrying about it. Your headaches have absolutely nothing to do with the effects of the shrooms themselves.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: poke smot!]
    #1536287 - 05/10/03 01:26 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

any way you look at it, it's gonna keep getting worse if you keep worying about it. Mushrooms WILL NOT cause your brain to rot.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: please help im hella scared [Re: thestringphish]
    #1536303 - 05/10/03 01:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Did you ever consider your headaches were caused by allergies? This is allergy season you know. I always suffer from headaches this time of year.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Xlea321]
    #1536310 - 05/10/03 01:47 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Aspirin comes around 200 in the toxicity league, psilocybin comes around 680.

It should be noted that low numbers are more dangerous. Think of it as the number of extra doses you can take before overdosing. (This analogy isn't reality. Don't take 199 asprins thinking every thing will be fine.)

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1536336 - 05/10/03 02:06 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hey come back.. how's it goin?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Seuss]
    #1536826 - 05/10/03 11:04 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It should be noted that low numbers are more dangerous. Think of it as the number of extra doses you can take before overdosing

I don't get it. How are low numbers more dangerous? To overdose on mushrooms you would need to eat lbs of them.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #1536864 - 05/10/03 11:34 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

DId you ever see that Flintstones where barney got hit on the head really hard and lost his memory? Well, this went on for a while b4 someone got the bright idea to hit him again, and voila! Memory returned.

YOu shOuld eat anOther eighth, they might go away.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: recalcitrant]
    #1536869 - 05/10/03 11:38 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Drink alot of water. Most of the headaches occur due to dehydration and muscle fatigue.  Also, stop worrying! smoke some herb :smile:

jR

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1537306 - 05/10/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

damn stop being such a pussy

either go to the doctor and see whats up

or go to wallgreens and buy some fucking headache medication

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1537350 - 05/10/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone else use the find option to do a search for scared and get tired of clicking next?
veryscared : chill out! you brian is (probably) still there!

OfflineMike Elium
.the Mycelium

Loc: on the edge
    #1537446 - 05/10/03 05:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

There is no evidence that mushrooms damage your brain. Your brain is NOT going to rot away, so toss that thought away.

It is very possible you did something else that may be causing the headaches, or that you have an allergy you were not previously aware of that is causing it. But you are associating the mushroom with it because of the timing.

I knew someone once who unknowingly badly pulled a muscle in their neck which caused headaches for 6 weeks.....they had no idea what the cause was until a chiropractor discovered the torn muscle.

Treat yourself with headache pain relief medicine, and if it persists without improvement, see a doctor in confidentiality.

Oh, and change your name to something less paranoid than "very_scared", cause you don't want to maintain that state of mind.

--------------------
your inside is out, and your outside is in.

Edited by Mike Elium (05/10/03 05:23 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1537500 - 05/10/03 05:43 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Mushrooms have a tendancy to "bring forth" any type of mental conditions or stresses or anything that WAS ALREADY IN YOUR HEAD, just waiting to pop out - they give these issues a little push into your consciousness - sounds like this is what happened - dude a doctor won't like send you to jail or anything - the doctors are here to fix you - its the cops who you don't want to tell, and doctors don't like cops any more than you do man :smile:

Good luck - don't forget: YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL; probably just uprooted something deep in your mind.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (05/10/03 05:43 PM)

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Strumpling]
    #1537587 - 05/10/03 06:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Good luck - don't forget: YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL; probably just uprooted something deep in your mind.

I dont think a headache would be a psycological problem...

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: DailyPot]
    #1537598 - 05/10/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

I dont think a headache would be a psycological problem...

Heh.. you can cure it psychologically. I remember the first time I tripped I had a small headache for a while (I do not think 2-3 weeks though). Veryscared if it just small headaches you're not about to drop dead. If you are inferring that you have contracted a tumor, well I knew someone who died from that so I kind of learned that they would a: intensify and b: you would start forgetting things. Still go see the doctor if some medication doesn't work.

Edited by utopianglory (05/10/03 06:33 PM)

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #1537707 - 05/10/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hey VERYSCARED !!

I had a headache from about wensday to now (saterday)  and why did I get it you ask???
cause I am prone to headaches
try reading about causes them , rather than freaking out  do some searches on the net , take herbs , CUT OUT ALL white sugar(brown tastes good anyway) plus white sugar causes acne so why not brown, no caffine and this is important

do a search on vitamins !!!!!!!! not getting enough(or way to much) can cuase headaches and many other things that people suffer from and dont figure out the cause they dont read about their aliments
SHROOMS ARE NOT THE CAUSE !!!!!!
I feel for you  cause yesterday I had a headache so bad I wanted to die(not that I CHOULD kill myself .......Im to much of a pussy for that.........but I wanted ANYTHING that would stop the pain :mad:

and today (like all days after I suffer real badwith a headache )  I feel great!!!!!! :grin:
the one good thing about headaches if there even is a good thing about them is that they make me appreciate life MUCH more and keeps me writing , reading  etc etc , cant be lazy and just rot as a person watching tv and such on a day after such pain!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to write music , play guitar etc
thats the ONE good thing about them :grin: 

--------------------

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1537875 - 05/10/03 09:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CUT OUT ALL white sugar(brown tastes good anyway) plus white sugar causes acne so why not brown

Sorry but brown sugar is just white sugar + molasses

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: zeta]
    #1537946 - 05/10/03 09:24 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

are you sure ?????????

I thought something is done to brown to make white ??

whats rifined sugar than? I thought brown was refined to white???

--------------------

Offlineveryscared
Stranger
    #1538079 - 05/10/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hey thanks a lot guys, i still have the headaches, buy they're really small and not as bad as before, and i doubt i got a brain tumor goin on, and i'll take sum advil and stuff when neccissary, and if these headaches keep up, or get worse, or i forget my name, i'll see a doct. about it. thanks a lot you guys, you guys are great !
oh btw.......that shroom trip was sooooo good and crazy oh man..

peace! - daniel

...i dont have a tumor........right? i mean how would shrooms cause that...and if they can....... than uh............*drools*

Edited by veryscared (05/10/03 10:26 PM)

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
    #1538244 - 05/10/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

nope....originaly sugar is brown...i visitied a sugar plant in maui....the sugar looks like brown crystals, which are broekn down to brown, or refined to white

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
    #1538324 - 05/11/03 12:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

...i dont have a tumor........right? i mean how would shrooms cause that...and if they can....... than uh............*drools*

Of course not.

Incidentally they guy I knew that had a tumour, his gf got one at the same time. Creepy. I don't know whether she died though.. (he did).

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: zeta]
    #1538601 - 05/11/03 04:52 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sorry but brown sugar is just white sugar + molasses

Raw (unrefined) brown sugar comes from sugar cane or sugar beets. White sugar is refined from raw brown sugar and is essentially pure sucrose. Molassas is pressed from sorghum using a molassas mill. If you do not see the words raw or unrefined along with brown sugar then you are getting white sugar that has had something, usually molasses, added to alter the flavor and color.

--------------------

Offlineskylinegt32
Stranger
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Seuss]
    #1538612 - 05/11/03 05:20 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

last year i did about 8 grams of ketamine in a couple of days, then had a spliiting headache for 8 days afterwards, and it only stopped after i did another line of k, but when i went to the doctors, he refered me to an optician, and the problem lied in my eyes because i had been taking in to much light and stuff apparntly

OfflineMetaMountain
New hand

Loc: FromSoFarAwayYouWontBelie...
    #1538624 - 05/11/03 06:00 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Mushrooms are a beautiful way to control headaches of a certain kind btw....they DONT CAUSE THEM :mad:..Do a search on cluster headaches and magic mushrooms on google and cure yours.....   

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #1538843 - 05/11/03 10:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well, you see, mushrooms have bugs in them and they make your blood acidic. THen when ur brain bleeds from the mushrooms, it eats away at your brain.
you are going to die in a few weaks.

OfflineSMAGE
Peppermint

Loc: In your head
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Brugman]
    #1538994 - 05/11/03 12:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Dont even fuckin joke around about this shit man. We're paranoid enough as it is without u tellin us we're gonna die. so STFU

--------------------
I dont know what your problem is, but I'll bet its hard to pronounce.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: SMAGE]
    #1539352 - 05/11/03 04:01 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Are you paranoid about bugs in shrooms who eat your brains????

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

#1539358 - 05/11/03 04:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

He named popular myths. And afew of them. With that amount of exageration I would have to say he's joking...

Offlineu4ic_fx
Stranger

Loc: canada
    #1539549 - 05/11/03 05:32 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

do a google on LD50 ratings,

a synopsis : chemicals for workplace health and saftey have a material saftey data sheet.
alot of stuff has a MSDS including aspirin.

an LD50 rating basically means the amount of an item required to kill 50% of the test population.

for example Monsanto ( the pesticide people) make a synthetic plant hormone called roundup, it acts as a non-selective herbacide to kill damn near ANYTHING that photosynthesizes... it has a LD50 rating of 4560 (may not be the exact #)
where as table salt, has a LD50 rating of call it 2000
ergo it requires less salt to kill 50% of a given population (by mass) than it does the roundup, thus it is less toxic.
the higher the ld50, the less toxic
i forget what the standard ratio is but i think its something on the order of 1:1000 ie 1mg per KG
basically that gives you exposure rates.

*** the #'s arent accurate.. but it gives you a ballpark idea... go look it up on the web.
=)

Offlineninjahedge
hedge made ofninjas

Loc: here nor there
    #1540235 - 05/11/03 10:38 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

if you are paranoid about that obvious sarcasm, i suggest a visit to erowid to brush up on the facts and fallacies of shrooms there, buddy.

--------------------
ow, i poked my brain,
now it's leaking all over...
i guess it's ok

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #1540471 - 05/11/03 11:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Many opticians give free eye tests. Could be you might need contact lenses or something.

One of my friends suffered from very bad headaches and he blamed it on taking too many drugs but it turned out he just needed glasses !  :wink: 

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #1541235 - 05/12/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

This just cracks me up,reading this thread. This guy was all paranoid that his brain was rotting away, so he came to the Shroomery! For help!? I mean, shit...The first drugs severely fuck me up, you can damned well bet I'll be at the hospital telling them exactly what I took.

Dont be stupid people. Your doctor will NOT arrest you for getting sick off of drugs.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1541322 - 05/12/03 09:36 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well he was asking what is the chance it was the mushrooms. People have pointed out it's pretty much zero.

I imagine the guys on here know more about mushrooms than the average doctor.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #1541485 - 05/12/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

He thought it was eating away at his brain. I'm quite sure that even your local pediatrician is better able to diagnose brain disease than anyone on these boards...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineFr0ggy
AmphibianExperimenter

Loc: Amazonian Lily Pad
Re: please help im hella scared [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1541674 - 05/12/03 12:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

He thought it was eating away at his brain. I'm quite sure that even your local pediatrician is better able to diagnose brain disease than anyone on these boards...

Are you suggesting that it's possible to get brain disease from shrooms ?

Thats just laughable !

--------------------
Ribbit ?

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #1554062 - 05/16/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You remind me of an old friend I have. When he was young he thought a cough was pneumonia, a fever was malaria, a birth mark was skin cancer, a head ache was a tumour..

You people will laugh, but he was such a hypercondriac about everything that he finally went to a shrink to get this problem under control.

You took mushrooms, which are about the safest drug in the world (legal/illegal), and you are now convinced they caused you cluster headaches?? Those types of headaches are incredibly rare in the population, and those poor souls who suffer from it will tell you that during a cluster headache you pray for death cause its so painfull.

Now for the fact you jumped to the conclusion that a headache could be a clusterheadache makes me think you might be like my old friend who over reacted about everything.

I have suffered with Migranes for about 10yrs now, and those don't compare to the suffering of cluster suffers. In fact you probably just have a simple headache and your own constant worrying is only making it worse.

You can actually create a headache by being stressed and tense! So if you are all paranoid about tumours and that mushrooms ruined your brain; well you are actually making that headache worse and possibly even that is the cause of them.

I think if you react like this a lot to other situations that you seek professional help, a shrink can help you get a grip on such behavior.

Good luck.

Edited by Thor (05/16/03 12:54 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds