Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA
    #15359532 - 11/12/11 11:24 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

i've been looking for a job for a long ass time. i applied online for a bunch of places. usually i never get a call back, or by the time i get a call back i already have a shitty job somewhere else and they want me to work overnight. plus im a felon, so that never helps me out. ever...

so, i'm to the point where i dont care what time of day the hours are. i just need a job, and a good paying one at that. so, since it's "that" time of year again (black friday/christmas) i figured i'd apply at best buy and some other places that may need help unloading trucks and stocking shelves. so, i applied online, and no joke, 2-3 hours after i submitted my application, i got a call from them scheduling an interview for the next day.

so i went to the interview, and he said he was going to pass my info on to his supervisor and to expect a call the next day. he said that i "passed the first two interviews." the first phone call i got from them was considered the first interview, then me going in the next day and talking to some guy was the second... not sure how talking on the phone is an interview, but hey, thats cool with me. its so strange that they have a set of 3 interview before hiring somebody.

but anyway, sure enough, they called the next day and set up my 3rd interview with the manager of the back of the store. so i have to go in there in a couple hours. knowing that they drug test, and i smoke weed every day, i went to a headshop in town and bought a bottle of "Ultra Pure" premixed synthetic urine.

couldn't find "quick fix" so i had to go with this stuff. i've never used synthetic urine before, but i've tried the drinks, and none of them have ever worked for me. i wanted to make a post on here to share my story so other people in hopes of helping them out. i can't find any real reviews for this brand of synthetic urine, so i hope i can change that. fuck drug tests!

wish me luck.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSatyapriya
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: AnonO]
    #15359643 - 11/12/11 11:56 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AnonO said:
i've been looking for a job for a long ass time. i applied online for a bunch of places. usually i never get a call back, or by the time i get a call back i already have a shitty job somewhere else and they want me to work overnight. plus im a felon, so that never helps me out. ever...

so, i'm to the point where i dont care what time of day the hours are. i just need a job, and a good paying one at that. so, since it's "that" time of year again (black friday/christmas) i figured i'd apply at best buy and some other places that may need help unloading trucks and stocking shelves. so, i applied online, and no joke, 2-3 hours after i submitted my application, i got a call from them scheduling an interview for the next day.

so i went to the interview, and he said he was going to pass my info on to his supervisor and to expect a call the next day. he said that i "passed the first two interviews." the first phone call i got from them was considered the first interview, then me going in the next day and talking to some guy was the second... not sure how talking on the phone is an interview, but hey, thats cool with me. its so strange that they have a set of 3 interview before hiring somebody.

but anyway, sure enough, they called the next day and set up my 3rd interview with the manager of the back of the store. so i have to go in there in a couple hours. knowing that they drug test, and i smoke weed every day, i went to a headshop in town and bought a bottle of "Ultra Pure" premixed synthetic urine.

couldn't find "quick fix" so i had to go with this stuff. i've never used synthetic urine before, but i've tried the drinks, and none of them have ever worked for me. i wanted to make a post on here to share my story so other people in hopes of helping them out. i can't find any real reviews for this brand of synthetic urine, so i hope i can change that. fuck drug tests!

wish me luck.

fuck dude, you are going to have to heat that urine in a microwave before you go to the clinic.

they have temperature sensors and will know if it is too cold.

if you can't microwaves it, put it in an enema bag and tape it to the inside of your thigh.  That should warm it at least some, and keep it warm if you microwaved it.

Never heard of this "synthetic urine" before though, not sure if I would trust it.

I got my job at best buy by borrowing my friends piss, putting it in an enema bag, and taping it to my leg.  worked like a charm!

well, the second time i tried it at least... first time i didn't seal it and it blew up all over my pants! :sad:

had to run home, change my pants, get my friend to drink a half gallon of water, and then try again. and success! :cool:

--------------------
www.collectivelyconscious.net - Hive mind for the awakened. ॐ Collectively Conscious ॐ is a community-powered, community-verified, alternative news/multimedia aggregation service for global citizens.

Edited by Satyapriya (11/12/11 11:57 AM)

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Ports Flag
Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: AnonO]
    #15359755 - 11/12/11 12:29 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quick fix is my brand of fake pee. I just hold it up to the heater in my car right befor eI go in to get it to 100-105 degrees. I strap the hot hands heat pad to it with rubber bands and then shove it under my nuts.

By the time they make you wait to pee, the temps are usually 98-100. They will take it as low as 75 degrees because of cooling after leaving the body. The temp isn't that touchy. As long as it is between 90-100 degrees I'm happy. Any more than that and just take a few extra minutes in the bathroom before opening the door and handing them the specimen.

I have never failed a piss test using quick fix.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Invisiblei hate liz
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #15359803 - 11/12/11 12:40 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AnonO said:
i've been looking for a job for a long ass time

Quote:

AnonO said:
i just need a job

Quote:

AnonO said:
i smoke weed every day

Quote:

AnonO said:
wish me luck.

I really do hope you get it, but if the piss fails..I think you should give the weed a rest until you find what you're looking for.

--------------------
Don't you want to go
where the rainbow ends?

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: i hate liz]
    #15359824 - 11/12/11 12:49 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quick Fix works, worked for me. Follow the directions on the website to a T, put the liquid in for 10 and ONLY 10 seconds before, attatch the hand warmer with the rubber band and stuff it down in yer gooch. When the time comes, whip it out and use it, put it back. No questions asked.

I had the problem of a physical directly after my piss test so I simply put the empty bottle in my pocket.

It passed a gas chromatography – mass spectrometry (GC-MS) test and I had smoked 3 days before. Remember to get the latest version of Quick Fix.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: AnonO] * 2
    #15359862 - 11/12/11 01:02 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Drug test for a job at freaking Best Buy?

Man, the states are crazy with that shit.

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: Brugman]
    #15360013 - 11/12/11 01:36 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Almost every job drug tests now. Thanks, Regan!

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: gzuf]
    #15360058 - 11/12/11 01:45 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

well i went in and they pretty much gave me a job. so now theyre doing a background check and i have to go take the piss test monday.

im not going to get too into my felony charges. all i will say is i was not convicted. they gave me probation instead of convicting me. so hopefully that wont be a problem. im more worried about THAT than the piss test.

i went to the drug testing place but theyre closed today since its saturday. so ill have to go in on monday. i didnt even use the heater that came with the piss, i just tucked the bottle between my ass and balls for an hour before i went and the temp was 94 degrees. i checked it after i left best buy and it was about the same temp.

i turned the heater on too and held the bottle up for a minute. that definitely helped bring it up quick. i'm not too concerned about the drug test, but the criminal background check is what im worried about.

im going to do the same thing with the piss on monday. i have a good feeling that will work. anyway, i'll update when i take it on monday and get the results.

Invisiblekintos
Stranger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #15360085 - 11/12/11 01:51 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

good luck also fyi, when i was tested for their warehouse it was a cheek test. smoked the night before and passed.

--------------------

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: kintos]
    #15360088 - 11/12/11 01:53 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zenthor said:
good luck also fyi, when i was tested for their warehouse it was a cheek test. smoked the night before and passed.

those oral drug tests are bullshit. i passed too even after smoking as much as i was even till the day before the test.

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery
Loc: Monaghan, Ireland
    #15360407 - 11/12/11 03:10 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Edited by Prisoner#1 (11/12/11 04:19 PM)

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: Tri High]
    #15360473 - 11/12/11 03:27 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tri High said:
You're the asshole that got Zoe closed down. 
I hope they give the job to someone that can actually pass a piss test instead of just pretending to.

:finger:

excuse me? what the fuck is your problem?

first off, i got zoe shut down? did you seriously just say that? that's an EXTREME accusation. so FUCK you.

whats with being a complete dick? youre on a website of drug users and you hope i dont get the job because i smoke weed and cant pass a test?

seriously, what the fuck is your problem?

Edited by AnonO (11/12/11 03:30 PM)

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery
    #15360482 - 11/12/11 03:29 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

My problem is that people like you got zoe shut down.  Die by fire.

And if you are unable to abstain from smoking weed for a month then you deserve not a job more than somebody that is able to do so.

--------------------

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
    #15360491 - 11/12/11 03:30 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I worked there for four years.  You'll hate it.  Hopefully not as much as I did.  Good luck.

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: Tri High]
    #15360502 - 11/12/11 03:32 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tri High said:

And if you are unable to abstain from smoking weed for a month then you deserve not a job more than somebody that is able to do so.

once again WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!??!

how the fuck did i get zoe shut down??? people like me? wtf does that even mean? i only went the schwagstock twice in my life.

you dont even know me and you're making fucked up accusations towards me like you know anything about me.

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

#15360528 - 11/12/11 03:38 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

lol i get a bad rating after you talk shit to me.

if you thought i got zoe raided, why did it take me rating you 0 for you to come fuck my rating up because you think i got zoe raided by the feds? figure you would have done that a long time ago if you honestly think i "got zoe raided."

i never sold drugs once when i was there. i went there 2 times. how the fuck am i responsible for OTHER people selling drugs and getting the feds to raid the fuckin place?

you're blatantly making things up. quit being a fucking asshole for no reason.

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery
    #15360539 - 11/12/11 03:40 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tri High said:

Quote:

Tri High said:

kill yourself with fire.

--------------------

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

#15360544 - 11/12/11 03:41 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

why are you talking shit to me? you're making claims you cant back up.

you have 11,000+ posts in a couple of years. have you ever had sex, or do you just live on the shroomery?

Invisiblei hate liz
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
    #15360591 - 11/12/11 03:51 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

hey

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: i hate liz]
    #15360596 - 11/12/11 03:53 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

its pretty obvious why 19 people are ignoring TriHigh

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

#15360610 - 11/12/11 03:56 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

It's clear you're 16 years old and looking for your first job that you can't even get legitimately.

Pathetic.

--------------------

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

#15360617 - 11/12/11 03:58 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

what 16 year old grows bulk mushrooms?

keep talking shit. hopefully you'll get banned.

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: AnonO] * 2
    #15360622 - 11/12/11 03:59 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I'm going to buy mushrooms all over st. louis until I find you.

--------------------

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

#15360630 - 11/12/11 04:01 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

lmao youre fuckin hilarious man. yea, i live in st louis :rolleyes: come find me.

can a mod please ban this kid?

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

#15360696 - 11/12/11 04:11 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

You get hired
A bunch of shit goes missing.

Great job!  :thumbdown:

get into a trade.  Plumbing seems like a nice fit for you.  Fixing peoples' broken shit-pipes.  Perfect.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinethissongis
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#15360709 - 11/12/11 04:14 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AnonO said:
Quote:

zenthor said:

those oral drug tests are bullshit. i passed too even after smoking as much as i was even till the day before the test.

My friend passed one for the pharmacy at kroger, the day after 4/20! Mouth tests are definitely shit, unless you dont brush your teeth or something.  :ahahaha:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: Tri High] * 4
    #15360716 - 11/12/11 04:15 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

What's this, like your 500th warning for flaming in the Pub?

I'm not temp banning you for the 50th time. Bye.

--------------------

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

#15360721 - 11/12/11 04:17 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tri High said:
You get hired
A bunch of shit goes missing.

Great job!  :thumbdown:

get into a trade.  Plumbing seems like a nice fit for you.  Fixing peoples' broken shit-pipes.  Perfect.  :thumbup:

:facepalm:

OfflineIma Trooper
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: NC
Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: Shroomism]
    #15361003 - 11/12/11 05:26 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azoth said:
What's this, like your 500th warning for flaming in the Pub?

I'm not temp banning you for the 50th time. Bye.

:yuno: ban him yet??

--------------------
OP is now RP! Read about it here!
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!"

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflineSurReality
Slut Faggot
 User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #15361095 - 11/12/11 05:47 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

AnonO said:
what 16 year old grows bulk mushrooms?

keep talking shit. hopefully you'll get banned.

i do

--------------------
_Test-iT_

30% off discount code: SHROOMERY

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: SurReality]
    #15362238 - 11/12/11 11:02 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

who the fuck is zoe?

--------------------

If acid puts you in the drivers seat, and mushrooms put you in the passenger seat...then DXM puts you in the trunk

OfflineSurReality
Slut Faggot
 User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Best Buy Job Interview #3 of 3 Today!!! First time using synthetic urine for UA [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #15362270 - 11/12/11 11:11 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

who wants to know:ooo:

--------------------
_Test-iT_

30% off discount code: SHROOMERY

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub