Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2
    #1535798 - 05/09/03 10:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I was riding my bike when this dumbass in a red sports car talking on his cell phone cut me off. I was right beside him when he turned into his parking spot. I pulled on both my brakes and then zipped around and kicked his car a couple times as I rode by. They were more love taps, cause if I actually kicked I would have lost balance on my bike.

Well, he chased me down and tried to muscle me into a brick wall with his metallic shell, and then I pulled in front. He stopped, jumped out, and ran at me. He was a blurry hawaiian shirt and a puffy red face with generic gelled hair, and I zipped away looking over my shoulder grinning and laughing (I just had to smile). I made escape velocity and rode my little bicycle into an alleyway. After a few sneaky moves I was off the roads and on a path safely on my way home.

I was so full of joy.. I felt so alive.. as I biked home I passed old people walking their dogs. They saw my smile and returned it with their toothy grins. The birds were singing, the sun was shining, the dogs were running after sticks.

So, that's it. An encounter with the cyborg enhanced humans. This one used a communication device and used his car as an extension of his furry. So I ask you all.. was he human? are YOU human? Last time I brought it up I got the impression that you were all dangerously "modified."

and yes I'm on a computer go away

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: Dogomush]
    #1536163 - 05/10/03 02:18 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

smoked three fatties last night, decided to try riding my bike with no hand and my feet on the handlebars, flew off, barrel roll in the air, landed on my feet. my buddy wss like what the fuck were you doing and how did you land on your feet. rode over to the park, stared at the moon while sittin on the swings, kinda looked like a camera at that point to me. encountered many wandering souls in that park, dressed in strange costumes, the air was electric with blue and purple geometry, and the footsteps of those souls, you know just your average night out, first time i have ever experienced 3d hallucinations on weed before, smokin some more tonight. oh ya, while i was trippin last night i tried to contact my deceased grandfather, i told him to turn off a street light if he was there, he didnt until i was by myself on my way home, very trippy indeed, those traffic light cyborgs.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1536321 - 05/10/03 03:55 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

1 r in fury

lol yeah we cyborgs are quite a bunch...

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1536389 - 05/10/03 04:57 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yes you are more correct than you may suspect, 23% of my genetic structure is silicon-based due to the 9-11 hours per day I spend on the internet. I have discovered through the use of the telepathy matrix that I can go for weeks without physical food, instead requiring only the energy I recieve upon link up to the World Wide Mind.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: Adamist]
    #1536404 - 05/10/03 05:08 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

huh?

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#1536437 - 05/10/03 05:42 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

If someday you abruptly no longer post here I think we can safely conclude why.

Have a nice life. :smile:

What's left of it.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#1536548 - 05/10/03 08:24 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pulled on both my brakes and then zipped around and kicked his car a couple times as I rode by.

That a boy  :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #1536951 - 05/10/03 02:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Um... yeah... starting shit with random people whom you see as invalid.... that's called elitism.

Maybe you missed this thread.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: Sclorch]
    #1536953 - 05/10/03 02:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Also, never mess with a man's car... especially if it's a "penis" car.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1537113 - 05/10/03 04:03 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

People and their cars can be quite funny.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: ]
    #1537216 - 05/10/03 05:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

"Um... yeah... starting shit with random people whom you see as invalid.... that's called elitism."

hahaha. I guess you drive a car? I dont know about you, but I dont drive, and I find cars to be quite annoying and probelmatic, they take up too much space and can easily cause injury, and most of the time, drivers arent paying attention because theyve become conditioned to the driving experience and just focus on their destination.

defending one's right for safe transport is not elitism, its called courage.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1537397 - 05/10/03 06:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

sorry double post.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Edited by blaze2 (05/10/03 06:51 PM)

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1537399 - 05/10/03 06:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

you come live in the stix of texas and not drive a car. see how long it takes to ride a bike to your "neighbors" house i used to live where the closest guy to me was like 2 or 3 miles and that was relatively close. cars arent a choice down here they are a nessecity. peace

blaze2

--------------------

Thomas Jefferson

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: blaze2]
    #1537576 - 05/10/03 08:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i love biking, and walking anywhear, i live in a pretty small town, so walking around, to and from the town next to us is pretty normal...i always feel like it's such a hassel if we have to drive there...

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: soylent_green]
    #1539949 - 05/11/03 11:12 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Um... yeah... starting shit with random people whom you see as invalid.... that's called elitism.

Uh huh.. murderous drivers aren't universally invalid?

driving with a cell phone and almost nailing a perfectly visible bike rider is called being a very dangerous dumbass.

Hitting a car with a bike is called a scratched car.

Hitting a bike with a car is called a dead biker.

Using a car as a threat to push a biker against a wall and parked cars is called assault with a deadly weapon.

Non-violently kicking a car a couple times from a bike and then continuing is called letting the driver know he just about killed me.

2 or 3 miles and that was relatively close. cars arent a choice down here they are a nessecity. peace

Yes.. 2 or 3 miles is relatively close anywhere in the world. Ridiculously close to be driving by my standards. I've flown over Texas, and I didn't see any hills. Don't try to convince me that you need a car. Cars ARE a choice down there, a muscled ass and legs that make girls comment is the necessity.

Try living in a town on the side of a mountain in BC. The hills are tremendous, but it doesn't take long to get strong. Cars are not a necessity for.. I don't know.. maybe 75% of the current car owners out there. If buses are good enough for the third world they're good enough for us.

If someday you abruptly no longer post here I think we can safely conclude why.

Have a nice life.

What's left of it

If any young people abruptly stop posting you can bet it likely involved cars. People get mad about heroin overdoses, murders, but "accidents" are just fine. Fucked up if you ask me. Anyway, I'm not going to keep you by ranting about this stuff.. go have your battery acid bath.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

#1539966 - 05/11/03 11:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Wait, Mr. Mushrooms..

your post is very suspicious...

You've got this whole thing that because people can't obey the rules of the road then I'm going to get myself killed.. it's like this weird conversion thing, like "join us or die."

Pretty fucked up. You guys are reinforcing my views on car owners. People consider forceless non-damaging kicks to be out of order, and you talk to me like I'm stupid to be riding my bike because it's the right of car drivers to disregard me as a biker.

Weird attitudes. You car people have a seriously warped view of the world. It's like organic humans are less than human according to you.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #1540679 - 05/12/03 03:12 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I hope I "accidentally" run over your bike a couple of times while you're spankin' it in a nudie booth at the adult theater. You'll come out spent... and you'll be forced to drag your shitty bike home... hahahahahaaha

Whatever man.... violent actions just aren't cool in my book.
Starting shit with strangers and then running away just shows you have no conviction, ya fascist hippie!!

[/sarcasm]

*awaits "clever" retort*

--------------------

Anonymous

#1541131 - 05/12/03 09:57 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wait, Mr. Mushrooms..

your post is very suspicious...

You've got this whole thing that because people can't obey the rules of the road then I'm going to get myself killed.. it's like this weird conversion thing, like "join us or die."

Pretty fucked up. You guys are reinforcing my views on car owners. People consider forceless non-damaging kicks to be out of order, and you talk to me like I'm stupid to be riding my bike because it's the right of car drivers to disregard me as a biker.

Weird attitudes. You car people have a seriously warped view of the world. It's like organic humans are less than human according to you.

My post was too vague. What I meant was that I am concerned for you and your lack of respect. You are flirting with danger and if you keep it up you might be killed. In my town if you tried that stunt they would jump out of the car after they ran you down and beat you until you needed hospitalization.

I really meant what I said. I firmly believe that if you stop posting abruptly that you will have met an untimely end.

Be careful Dogomush.

Cheers,

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

Loc: worldcitizen
Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: ]
    #1541415 - 05/12/03 12:12 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

and ran at me. He was a blurry hawaiian shirt and a puffy red face with generic gelled hair, and I zipped away looking over my shoulder grinning and laughing (I just had to smile). I made escape velocity and rode my little bicycle into an alleyway. After a few sneaky moves I was off the roads and on a path safely on my way home.

I was so full of joy.. I felt so alive.. as I biked home I passed old people walking their dogs. They saw my smile and returned it with their toothy grins. The birds were singing, the sun was shining, the dogs were running after sticks.

cmooooonnnnn ppl, please!! I don't know wether dogomush intended it this way, but he's giving a beautiful example of how a little bit of danger, excitement, adventure out of nowhere can give you this total harmless but so pure feeling of joy. Pure in a way, a child feels it before he gets all hung up on girls and  is bitching for the latest pair of jeans all the time. The time when you were sneaking into your neighbours garden to grab some apples and ran for your life when he saw ya, and you got away. That total pure short-term adrenilinerush/adventure.  Its a perfect bliss if you experience this still once in a while when you're a full grown rationalising human being all the time. As long as you not truly harm anyone with it.... FEEL :laugh:

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: dances with traffic cyborgs.. part 2 [Re: quemo]
    #1541904 - 05/12/03 03:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

fuck it.

harm people all you want, as long as you arent the aggressor. self-defence is a great reason to vent your rage against all the useless, ignorant fools in the world.

theres alot of people wandering around in society doing alot of harm to innocents, most of these people never get a taste of justice, so if you ever encounter one of these people, and they are aggressive towards you....teach them a lesson so that later on in their life, they will think first before they victimize.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology