Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gamehendge
My HBWR Sublingual Technique
    #15353631 - 11/11/11 01:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

After experimenting with sublingual absorption of hbwr seeds I have found something that works well. This technique results in no nausea and no negative effects commonly associated with LSA. Alcohol and some type of citrus are the only things you need other than the seeds (and a shot glass to hold the seeds prior).

1. Determine sublingual dose. You will need to double the amount of seeds that you would otherwise use because this route of administration is not efficient.

2. Grind up seeds as finely as possible. A coffee grinder works the best for this but if you do not have one available use pliers or your teeth.

2. Place ground seeds in shot glass and add enough alcohol just to cover up the pulp. The higher the alcohol concentration the better. Add acidic citrus (preferably lemon or lime juice).

3. Mix and let sit for at least ten minutes.

4. Brush your teeth and scrape the inside of your mouth a bit to increase the effectiveness of absorption.

5. Put the mixture in your mouth for 20-35 minutes. Obviously the longer the better.

That's all. Grinding the seeds into a fine powder is the most important step. I am not sure if this has been done before but I couldn't find anything involving alcohol and the sublingual method and it happened to work quite well.

--------------------

Sartre on conciousness: "a being such that in its being, its being is in question in so far as this being implies a being other than itself."
Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek
Phish videos and discussion!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: The_Aviator]
    #15353981 - 11/11/11 03:21 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Do you think this would work with morning glory?

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: underfliptown]
    #15354403 - 11/11/11 08:01 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

underfliptown said:

It would be too difficult to get the amount of seed mass required into your mouth.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Offlineunderfliptown

Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: Cynosure]
    #15354430 - 11/11/11 08:08 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cynosure said:
Quote:

underfliptown said:

It would be too difficult to get the amount of seed mass required into your mouth.

Ahh.. I figured as much. Oh well, i don't really like the LSA trip anyways, although i dunno if i've ever really gotten as far out as you can. I ate the seeds too which prolly wasn't the best idea, it really made my stomach ache. I got effects off of as little as 50 seeds though, i think i must have a low tollerance for that stuff but i was seeing kalidascopes and shit, although i did smoke weed for the first time in like 2 weeks also, but i digress.

Maybe this procedure removes the negativities. Only one way to find out

:awetrippie:

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #15354445 - 11/11/11 08:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know if I can hold everclear in my mouth for 20 minutes.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

#15354952 - 11/11/11 10:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gornyhuy said:

If you use vodka of about 40% alcohol then it is very bearable. In fact it is much more pleasant than the other sublingual techniques I have tried.

Quote:

underfliptown said:

It certainly removed the negative aspects for me and the two others I was with when I first tried this.

--------------------

Sartre on conciousness: "a being such that in its being, its being is in question in so far as this being implies a being other than itself."
Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek

Offlineunderfliptown

#15354970 - 11/11/11 10:42 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The_Aviator said:
Quote:

gornyhuy said:

If you use vodka of about 40% alcohol then it is very bearable. In fact it is much more pleasant than the other sublingual techniques I have tried.

Quote:

underfliptown said:

It certainly removed the negative aspects for me and the two others I was with when I first tried this.

Was it actually an enjoyable trip? What would you compare it to?

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

#15354989 - 11/11/11 10:48 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah. I took 10 hbwr seeds using this technique and it was like a low dose acid trip. But it felt more relaxed in a way. I would probably take more next time. My girlfriend held her mixture in her mouth for thirty minutes (I did twenty minutes) and she was tripping out pretty hard. She said it was more psychedelic than her experiences with one hit of acid and two grams of mushrooms.

--------------------

Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #15355052 - 11/11/11 11:01 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Excellent!  How long did the effects last?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: gornyhuy]
    #15355390 - 11/11/11 12:30 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

We took them around 7 pm last night. The peak was around 3 hours in. The main effects started to fade about 5-6 hours in. But my girlfriend woke up this morning and went to class and she said that she was seeing slight fractal visuals on her papers. And I was experiencing minor CEVs on my way to class. But the trippy feeling was gone by this point.

We would take around 20 seeds next time because the trip was so smooth and we would like to see what that is like. Other techniques I have read call for heating the seeds to make them easier to crush. I advise against this because I think this destroys a lot of lsa. Also, be careful not to swallow the liquid or you will get the negative effects.

If you are okay with taking nitrous oxide, this experience is one of the best times to do it. Two canisters launched me into the most psychedelic experience of my life other than DMT experiences. And kratom is another very good thing to take with this. I took some after the peak and it was relaxing psychedelic bliss.

--------------------

Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek

InvisibleM11
White Thumb

#15355487 - 11/11/11 12:53 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yup, seems like a pretty decent alcohol extraction.

I have found that taking a Dramamine and then simply chewing the seeds  with a leaf of fresh peppermint is very easy, effective and results in no nausea whatsoever.  Peppermint supposedly converts the LSA to LSH, but I doubt it makes a big difference.  I just like the peppermint to hide the taste. 

Next time take some seeds and then boom-booms.  Your world will be tossed and turned.  The visuals are almost obnoxious. 

M

--------------------
Of course, then there's the problem of eating vermiculite. On the bright side, it makes your poop and teeth glitter.  Just pretend it's christmas.
-RR

Those mushrooms are fine.  Your friend is a pussy.
-RR

Outdoor Patch

OfflineKobresia
Stranger
Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: M11]
    #15359942 - 11/12/11 11:18 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hi, I'm the OP from the /psy/ post you linked this thread in.

Since I've never done anything this before and don't really have any clues what things should look like (I'll be with some other people who got a grinder and such though), would it maybe be possible for you to show me the end result?

If you could post a picture of what the mix is supposed to look like (or a step-by-step process with pictures if you feel up for it). A picture with the end result is gonna be an awesome help though.
Also, is it difficult to hold the liquid in for 20-30 minutes? Particularly if it's raw alcohol which can be a little tough.

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: Kobresia]
    #15360374 - 11/12/11 01:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kobresia said:
Hi, I'm the OP from the /psy/ post you linked this thread in.

Since I've never done anything this before and don't really have any clues what things should look like (I'll be with some other people who got a grinder and such though), would it maybe be possible for you to show me the end result?

If you could post a picture of what the mix is supposed to look like (or a step-by-step process with pictures if you feel up for it). A picture with the end result is gonna be an awesome help though.
Also, is it difficult to hold the liquid in for 20-30 minutes? Particularly if it's raw alcohol which can be a little tough.

Hey, welcome to the Shroomery! First of all I would be careful with the grinder. My roommate tried grinding up some seeds in my Sharpstone herb grinder and several of the teeth broke off...

Unfortunately I do not have any seeds left so I cannot take pictures. :undecided: But basically the end result should be a cloudy and pulpy mixture. You don't want to have too much liquid because that makes it hard to hold in your mouth.

If you don't have a coffee grinder or pliers I would recommend just chewing them up and spitting them out into a shot glass. Again, I have to emphasize that getting the seeds as crushed up as possible is the most important step. When I did it it wasn't really a powder. I had to chew them and it ended up being a pulpy slush type thing like I mentioned.

Holding the alcohol was actually not bad at all when I did it. I used 80-proof vodka. You can even use something that is flavored to help. You'll want something to spit extra saliva in after you hold it for awhile though. I hope this helps a bit.

--------------------

Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek

Offlinerustygrape
the great perhaps
Female User Gallery

#15361602 - 11/12/11 06:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

How much were your seeds? Good investment?

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: rustygrape]
    #15361628 - 11/12/11 06:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

100 seeds for $12.50. Definitely a good investment!

--------------------

Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek

Offlinerustygrape
the great perhaps
Female User Gallery

#15361740 - 11/12/11 06:40 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Were they fresh enough to give you a potent trip? I'm thinking about buying them, just don't know which vendor. From what I've read I should buy ones from Hawaii that are organic and untreated. Also needs to be fresh.

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: rustygrape]
    #15361757 - 11/12/11 06:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

They worked well for me. My girlfriend ground hers up finer and held them in her mouth a bit longer and she said she had the most powerful psychedelic experience of her life (though she isn't very experienced). The ones I had were certainly untreated.  :pm:

--------------------

Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek

OfflineKobresia
Stranger
    #15449778 - 12/01/11 02:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hey again. I finally decided to buy some seeds (30 of them for 40 dollars... geez, my country's vendors are expensive). I'm currently trying to hold some water in my mouth (just to see how difficult it really is).
Do I have to grind the liquid up against the insides of my cheeks or is it okay to hold it in the center of my mouth? I'm kinda confused at this part, because it's a lot easier to just hold it in the middle.

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Re: My HBWR Sublingual Technique [Re: Kobresia]
    #15449939 - 12/01/11 02:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

As long as the liquid is touching anywhere in your mouth it should be fine but under the tongue is the most efficient place for absorption, I believe.

--------------------

Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

#15450871 - 12/01/11 06:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Just as a cautionary, if you have weak teeth, I wouldn't recommend this method.
I have some genetically weak teeth, and the first time I did HBWR seeds (about two years ago), I tried this method.
I might've used too much lime juice, but I ended up further screwing up my dentistry. Over the course of the next few days, I chipped two of my teeth on things that normally shouldn't (and wouldn't, previously) have had that effect.

Just covering all the harm-reduction bases, guys. Be safe. :thumbup:

--------------------
:smoking:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale