Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
should LSD be legal
    #1534843 - 05/09/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

http://slate.msn.com/id/2082647/??PS=9621

I never thought I'd see anything like this on msn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: should LSD be legal [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1534848 - 05/09/03 02:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ALL drugs should be legal.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: should LSD be legal [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1534876 - 05/09/03 02:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I agree....the chemical agents that scientists are having the doctors push on us are legal....either outlaw *everything* or nothing....no favoritism for big business

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1534982 - 05/09/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I think all drugs should be legal also but since they're not it might not be the best idea to legalize everything at once. I say legalize it in steps over a period of time, whatever it takes for society to stablize w/ drugs.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: should LSD be legal [Re: DailyPot]
    #1534987 - 05/09/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

But yes LSD and the softer drugs should be legal on the spot.

OfflineyelimS
bohem

Re: should LSD be legal [Re: DailyPot]
    #1534990 - 05/09/03 02:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

great article, especially since it's on msn. :laugh:

Anonymous

#1535069 - 05/09/03 03:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

all psychedelics should be legal. cannabis too.

i can sympathize with those who say that 'hard' drugs should remain illegal, but i still think they're wrong.

when it comes to the entheogens though, there's just no debate.

Edited by mushmaster (05/09/03 03:20 PM)

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: should LSD be legal [Re: ]
    #1535177 - 05/09/03 03:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I don't give a fuck bout any other drug except shrooms. Do what they want to everything else but legalize shrooms for christ's sake

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offlinejimsuzo
I am the Eggman

Loc: Land of the not-so-free
    #1535260 - 05/09/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, great article.

I'm curious as to how many of us have experienced the 'beneficial' aspects of LSD. Aside from drastically altering my social and political perspectives - which obviously hasn't happened to everyone and could be considered by some to be not necessarily beneficial - LSD, without question, cured my 5+ year addiction to cocaine. Several sources have also alluded to LSD as having a positive effect for recovering from alcoholism. Has anyone else had similar experiences of LSD use modifying behaviour in a positive manner?

--------------------
There are roughly nine galaxies for every person alive on the planet today. Each of these galaxies has a billion suns, give or take the odd hundred million

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1535294 - 05/09/03 04:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Excellent article..nice find. Thanks!

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1535334 - 05/09/03 05:05 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

W :laugh: W

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: should LSD be legal [Re: Rono]
    #1535355 - 05/09/03 05:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Decriminalization would atleast be a step in the right direction, not legal, but no punishment unless you cause some kind of problem, I would prefer legalizing everything...one myth about drugs is that they make you commit crimes to pay for them and support your habit....bullshit....you break into a house because you are to F@#%'n lazy to show up for work and you let that habit get the better of you...
do it on acid....you wont be able to tear yourself away from the painting on the wall...or more often than not...the wall paper....how many people have held up a liquor store while tripping on anything....none...the grass is more interesting than money...if you kill someone while you are tripping and driving...life sentance for murder. The drugs were just a factor in the accident or whatever...LSD is one of the safest drugs known....how many people do you know that want to drive on it....

JIMSUZO: I refer to a friend, J, I purchased severalvials of liquid, I tested a theory I had using him, behavior modification, J, was a moderate psychotic, prone to fits of violence many resulting in harm to himself and others. over a 3 year span I dosed him once every 2 weeks with just a drop, sometimes with 2 just for his enjoyment....within 7 months there was a noticable change, outbursts became less violent and eventualy became very peaceful....a side effect it had was to oust his migrains.....he had been on some drugs for years to deal with them...Busphar or something...cant remember, but after 7 years I am the only person he has hit in an angered state....periodicly I provoke him.

With myself, I suffer from cluster headaches, have since I was a kid, my grandmother had given me something when I was 15 to remedy it, I took it and for several weeks I had no headaches, a few years later I had run out and asked her for a little more, she told me what to get....pasture mushrooms that turn blue and willow bark...damn indians....I have also used LSD to some extent to assist, it helps but isnt as effective....is has changed my disposition a great deal...

P#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1535359 - 05/09/03 05:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

oh...Write your elected officials and pester the hell out of them to make sure they get this passed...1 letter a month from 24000 people will start something...it will make people take notice...if it passes....never let the put a time limitation on it and never let it be repealed....

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1535372 - 05/09/03 05:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you kick ass

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #1535410 - 05/09/03 05:36 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I also suffer from cluster headaches. At least I did until I discovered that psilocybin and LSD are (to date) the most effective known treatment for them. Check my profile.

Here in the Dominican Republic, the traditional Curanderos living in the more rural areas have been treating migraines and presumably cluster headaches as well (but NOT regular headaches -- it doesn't work) for as long as anyone can remember with a tea made fron the local psilocybes.

I find it interesting that in your case LSD was less effective than mushrooms. From the limited reports we have from clusterheads who have tried LSD rather than mushrooms, it appears that LSD is more effective. However, we have reports from a mere handful who have tried LSD, and several dozen who have tried mushrooms, so it may be that with a larger sample size the two would even out.

pinky

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: should LSD be legal [Re: Phred]
    #1535443 - 05/09/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

for me it was using less than half a dose for each...proportionaly the same, not enough to trip from but enough to notice it was in your system...as a full dose, LSD is more effective, the effects were longer lasting in that it took longer for them to return...I swear by it...also many other things my grandmother taught me.
Currently, I speak with a doctor of Chinese medicine, He teaches at a large University, we exchange methods and techniques, many are quite similar in ingredients and effects....LSD and Psilocybin still have everything beat

P#1

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #1535733 - 05/09/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Heh. NO. LSD should NOT be legal.

Consider that something like 75% of the United States population cant even find the U.S. on a world map.

And you want these people dosing themselves with hundreds of thousands of mikes of acid at the corner liquor store?

Thats a GREAT idea.....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: should LSD be legal [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1535743 - 05/09/03 08:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

So just because people are stupid we should lock people up for having drugs? There are stupid people who do LSD anyway. Most drinkers won't be interested in LSD anyway.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinejimsuzo
I am the Eggman

Loc: Land of the not-so-free
Re: should LSD be legal [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1535902 - 05/09/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I kind of see your point about the problems with selling LSD at your corner liquor store, but I don't think that's exactly whats being advocated here. One major problem with current policy towards LSD is that ANY use - be it recreational, therapeutical, or for research purposes by licensed practitioners - is illegal. To the best of my knowledge, you can't even study the shit legally under laboratory conditions. That's clearly the wrong policy given the potential that LSD and psychedlics in general have shown in helping people overcome chemical addictions, treating personality disorders, spiritual enlightenment, and for treating physical maladies such as those mentioned by other posts in this thread. It should at the very least be changed from a classification that designates it as having NO valid medical use (schedule I) to a classification that reflects the fact that it indeed has legitimate value to society.

Damn good post, Prisoner 1. I've been thinking about this awhile and for what its worth, you've motivated me to write my congressman.

--------------------
There are roughly nine galaxies for every person alive on the planet today. Each of these galaxies has a billion suns, give or take the odd hundred million

Edited by jimsuzo (05/09/03 10:27 PM)

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: should LSD be legal [Re: jimsuzo]
    #1535909 - 05/09/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Mmm...I can buy having LSD legal for medicinal purposes, or research, or whatever. But it seems to me that an awful lot of you are advocating blanket legalization.

And I stand by my statement that such a thing would not be good....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds