Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNiGGy
Stranger
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
my morning mushroom hunt
    #1533895 - 05/09/03 06:51 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

mitchnast told me it may be a good idea to start checking for mushrooms now...so this morning i went out to the shed. dug out my bike. and headed down to the pasture!

cold as hell out. froze my fingers!! got there and started looking around...couldent see anything unless i looked right down and close. my eyes aren't too great...next
time i'll wear my contact lenses! i can see all with them in :smile:

so there i am. on a cold misty morning, looking around the dung...this pasture has dung and straw all over the damn place it seems. you cant walk a step without steping on some straw or such!

i was scouting around, and seen a bunny hopping along! don't see that too often. i seen two pheasents also!

freaking straw and bedding all over the place. if we get some good rains this year, it looks like it could be quite a good are! last year we didn't get much rain...and i didn't find the picking that well...

i can just picture seeing pans all over the field there after hot humidy, rainy summer days...

im blahed out, so dont mind if my post is all over the place.  i didnt sleep. instead i sat on the shitter and pissed shit out my ass. and then its going out in a damn stream like 40mph and then the tolit water splahes all over my ass. reminds me of when i seen my old pet chihuahua having a poop after drinking too much milk. his ass was like a shit super soaker. sprayed poo outta his bum. in a line though. if he could manouver his butt right he couldda wrote his name on the will with his diherra.

then another time he ate green gushers fruit snakes and had green poo. didnt know what it was when i first seen it. damn dog ate anything he could wrap his teeth around.

anyways back to my mushroom hunt. theres a new compost pile. pretty big. has some old fruits and vefetavbles thrown on it...but its mostly bedding. seen a few coprinus mushrooms growing from it. thats about all.

heres a pic of my find today. what looks to be a pan sphintrinus var campaluantus or something or other. and what i think are some pan foensecci too.

thats right their spelled wrong. its hard to use a computer when only your right click button works.

i was walking around and spotted a backpack by some trees in the woods, upon closer inspection. there was shampoo, a comb, a razor, clothes. underwear, shitrt, jacket. ear rings.. the whole works. but it was mildewy. freaky..

so i started looking for a corpse...but to no sucess! anyways im out! oompa loompa doompty doo! :smile: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepeetee32
Re: my morning mushroom hunt [Re: NiGGy]
    #1533924 - 05/09/03 07:10 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thats right their spelled wrong. its hard to use a computer when only your right click button works.

not sure what OS you have...but you can set your mouse buttons to function anyway you want...

in win2000:
start, settings, control panel, double click mouse, then click the "button actions" tab. change your right mouse button to function with "left click, normal select, normal drag"

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: my morning mushroom hunt [Re: NiGGy]
    #1534483 - 05/09/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

shit niggy, where did you find that personal shit? was it by the mall?
what kinda earrings? id inspect the backpack if i were you.
was the underwear male or female?
ive found purses out back there before. i think some of the punks at the mall have been robbing people, it would be pretty odd thogh to find anything of value left behind.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: my morning mushroom hunt [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1536598 - 05/10/03 07:31 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It would be the worse to find a dead body hidden in the shroom field.

I have found some dead cows before, and that is always sad.

But a dead body would really throw me into a tizzy, ?

...and now we smoke the pipe.

Keep shroomin,
GG

Offlineaeonblue
OrganicSpiral

Loc: northeast us
Re: my morning mushroom hunt [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1536606 - 05/10/03 07:41 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'd say leave the backpack. Someone is probably living in the woods.

--------------------
The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.

Paul Valery

www.dailygrail.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds