Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineUrQuattro
Paradigm Shifter

Loc: SFCAUSA
is this ok?
    #1533805 - 05/09/03 05:05 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

so, i sort of got into a fight w/ this girl.  this is the one i posted about in off topi.  essentially, it is a storybook thing.  we are interested in the same thing, bot what to go into the same field in science, well, long story short, its profoundly amazing, and we identify on so many levels that we wonder sometimes if we were seperated by bith.

the big problem is that im in sf and she's in texas.  the was supposed to come out in june,but there is alot of stuff happening right now, and she doesnt know if she will be ready to meet by then...

so she's talking july/august.

she cant give me any info, etc etc... the emotions are incredibly intense, and until tonight, neither of us had encountered anythingclose to a disagreement/argument/ or even tension...

so, i was getting frurstrated at how long it was gonna take before she would meet.  she said that it is becauase how much is going on in her life that  is keeping her from wanting to meet yet, because she wants the timing to be right...

anyway, i ended up pushing a little too hard, she got frustrated, and that one little thing reminded her alot about her ex... etc etc...

so this is the email i sent tonight...

lemme know if you think it'd cheer her up...

hey-uh baybe.  howzitgoin'? :wink:

the movie was pretty good.  i wouldnt say that it was a 'great' movie by any means, but it was quite clever and interesting.... worth a watch...

so, on my car today, i got the full exhaust system done (FINALLY), got the cam installed, etc etc... so, pretty much i have 1-2 days of work, and it SHOULD (theoretically, of course) be ready to go... now, im surei forgot some sort of nut somewhere, and it will explode and cause a quantum singularity to form, sucking in all that is matter and light... but hey, that might be kinda cool too... in it's own quantum mechanics sort of way (hey, there ya go... its like bond: 'who are you?' 'Mechanic. "Quantum Mechanic'...i wonder if we could write a book about that...heh)....

hmm... since you are getting all fantasy-like on the idea of me working on my car, should i figure out a way to get my camera......................... anyway... here i am, babbling on to you, with no rhyme or reason.... hmm... should i be rhyming about the reasoning behind the lackthereof?

hmm, perhaps not... that might seem strange.

ok, im just being silly now.  hopefully a smile on your face has appeared and your beautiful blue eyes are glistenin' with the depth of your soul, illuminating the room you are in... :smile: yes, the red sea would part for nothing less than a little smirk on your face... well, that and moses asking god for a favor... but you get my point....hehehehe... though, i kindof have a feeling that if you were there, moses would be too busy sayin' "so, cat... umm... have you ever thought of being a concubine?... so that might not be good.... lets not even get into troy.....

i'll talk to you soon beautiful.  i hope you are having sweet dreams, sweetheart.  i dont say it enough, but you are an incredibly strong person... i have a HUGE amount of respect for you.  hell, its hard for me to comprehend how hard it is for you, since, when we talk, we tend to cheer each other up, and life kind of makes more sense, ya know? you forever have a special place in my mind and soul... the fact that i have thought this much about you tonight should hopefully give testiment to that....

i THINK that i just might like you. :smile: i dun miss ya already.  im glad i couldhear your voice tonight... i promise to make you laught for 26 hours tomorrow... (i dont care that there's 24 hours in a day... remember we built that transporter and time machine? mwahahah)

yours truly: in the state of a he-jizz-man-cum,

--------------------
True wisdom is the knowledge that nothing is impossible except for absolute knowledge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: is this ok? [Re: UrQuattro]
    #1533983 - 05/09/03 08:12 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: is this ok? [Re: ]
    #1535298 - 05/09/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Dont get mad at her for not seeing you... You better get off your ass and see her.
On another note, I don't think you shoyld be posting emails you sent to your girlfriend on the shroomery. I gues its ok thought, because I highly doubt its a real email, I may be completely wrong, and I'm sorry for making judgements without knowing you...but to me it seems like more of an attempt to feel better about yourself here on the shroomery. If this is indeed a cry out for help, my bad.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: is this ok? [Re: tak_old]
    #1535781 - 05/09/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

strange?

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order