Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
Re: Uncommon ways of getting high? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #15338909 - 11/07/11 11:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Catnip...sucked butthole

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Uncommon ways of getting high? [Re: JimLahey]
    #15338934 - 11/08/11 12:05 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

When I was 12 or 13 I tried smoking ground nutmeg. I smoked a lot of it trying to get an effect but it never did anything. I never tried eating it even though I knew that would be a more effective way. I also smoked bags of tea. Oregano. LOL. Random shit out of the spice cabinet. That was when I was younger, before smoking pot. Really oregano was the gateway drug for me. I just wanted to smoke things. I've smoked catnip. OTC drugs. I've smoked tons of resin. I went through a cheesing phase but thank god that's over with. My cat hates me. I'm onto the jenkem now and nothing tops it.

Offlinebodyofbeetles
✌☮ ♋
Female User Gallery

Re: Uncommon ways of getting high? [Re: metall]
    #15338981 - 11/08/11 12:27 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

metall said:
ol  i du think dxm benadryl gravol or nutmeg e uncomons much as unpleasent lol i still say smokig pot with a magnyifying glass is best uncommonway to get high cleanest tasting hit ever

:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinealcoholocaust
Trip Daily
 User Gallery

Loc: Lat: 39.12 Lon: -95.6
Re: Uncommon ways of getting high? [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15339013 - 11/08/11 12:42 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Zebra925 said:
I went through a little phase of drinking kava kava with a friend. Read a ton of reviews online and got a pound of some pretty damn potent stuff. I kept telling myself I would get use to the taste if we kept at it, but wow, it's like drinking a fucking mud puddle. Just thinking back to drinking it makes my stomach churn.

The effect was absolutely incredible though. I downed two THICK cups of it one time and I felt like I was on the border of tripping.

Good way to make your beer last too. I drank a cup or two of it before a new years eve party last year and ended up drunk off of a can and a half.

I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot if you're into weird shit. It's legal everywhere and you can buy it online for pretty cheap. And you can get real potent stuff if you look around a bit.

The effects are unquestionable and can be very intense. Over the course of the seven or eight times I drank it, it was all extremely pleasant. Except for the taste. I think I prefer the taste of shroom tea... we'll put it that way.

:aliendance:

i dj'd a show for some Samoan rappers and they had buckets filled with kava and i drank the shit out of it... e out of a turtle shell :laugh:

--------------------

I dont like cocaine.... Just the smell of it

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag