Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: RACHEL CORRIE ****After all Americans Are HEROES****** [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1539247 - 05/11/03 03:09 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Youre a mad fucker #1 who is louis farrakhan???

I'm not mad....not even a little angry...hell...most people cant even upset me...
the thing is, I've been there, many of my friends are from the Middle East, some of them can not get along...they have one thing going for them...tolerance, weather they disagree or not, they still remain friends, they take up for each other and I honestly believe they would die for each other...I'm a little different...I have more loyalty to my friends than you dog does for you....I wont die for them but I would, if it were needed, kill for them to prevent their death... I have learned a long time ago, the people you call friends...they arent...they are just people you know..

I have gone to jail for some of my friends, I have kept us out of jail many times, I have bailed most of them out on atleast one occasion, hired and payed for lawyers, and even financialy supported a couple of them for an extended period.
the one thing I can say about them is, if I ever need anything, regardless of all circumstances..they would drop everything and come to help...they are my brothers...
I would still be a fool to allow myself to be run over by a bulldozer as opposed to killing the driver and anyone that tried to stop me....would you be willing to die for a hopeless cause and people you do not even know?

Oh...and Farrakhan...malcom X's friend....also his killer...
P#1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
    #1540454 - 05/11/03 11:44 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Trying to Kill the driver would be more futile suicide than getting run over. Think about it israeil has by far the best military in the region that bulldoser would have been as heavily gaurded as could be you couldnt get within 5 blocks of it without getting a bullet in youre skull from a sniper.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Edited by trev (05/11/03 11:45 PM)

OfflineJssMthrFcknChrst
Son of the LordGod Almighty

Loc: Vatican City
    #1541431 - 05/12/03 10:24 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hope you don't have any money in the bank or investested. The IRS can make any money you don't have in your immediate possession disappear, magically reappearing in their pockets; they end up with the money you didn't want to pay, you end up right back where you started - just broke, labeled a traitor and terrorist, and probably imprisoned.

Also hope you don't have any US currency. If you start a civil war, the value of the dollar is probably not going to be very strong.

Not to say that your ideas couldn't work, assuming a large enough participation base, but there needs to be extensive planning to assure the sucess of such an operation. A civil uprising of those proportions would certainly cause distress at the highest levels of not only the government, but the corporations that depend on its proper (read corrupt) functioning.

Since it would require either an explicit IRS declaration or a high-level leak for the public to be informed of these events, a cover-up could easily be implemented, at least in the short term, to take care of these dissident quietly. After the 'revolution' has been silenced to the satisfaction of the government, a press conference explaining the recent round-up of a 'highly dangerous, strongly coordinate, terrorist organization'. Intentionally diverting funds officially deemed the property of the US Government to instigate a political change does fit the current definition of terrorism, doesn't it?

Just some food for thought
jssmthrfcknchrst

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: RACHEL CORRIE ****After all Americans Are HEROES****** [Re: trev]
    #1544230 - 05/13/03 02:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Trying to Kill the driver would be more futile suicide than getting run over. Think about it israeil has by far the best military in the region that bulldoser would have been as heavily gaurded as could be you couldnt get within 5 blocks of it without getting a bullet in youre skull from a sniper.

.50 McMillian from the treeline...maybe a rooftop....range of more than a mile...shoot an asprin tablet at 1000 meters...put one up a flies ass at 800meters...
a good spotter, I need nothing else....I would not have buun under the tracks, I would have done something that makes a real difference...standng around waiting to die is stupid.....

yep...Isreal has a good military...not the best in the world but one of the most disciplined...it's the mossad you may be thinking of...

P#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: RACHEL CORRIE ****After all Americans Are HEROES****** [Re: JssMthrFcknChrst]
    #1544261 - 05/13/03 03:20 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hope you don't have any money in the bank or investested. The IRS can make any money you don't have in your immediate possession disappear, magically reappearing in their pockets; they end up with the money you didn't want to pay, you end up right back where you started - just broke, labeled a traitor and terrorist, and probably imprisoned.

there is money in the bank...a good size chunk...but I dont put value in cash, the reason is the Govt controls it, the banks and anything associated with money, they removed us from the gold standard and made money worthless....why do we even have a national debt...it's to increase taxes...if we wanted to pay the 'debt' off...we could just print more money

Quote:

Also hope you don't have any US currency. If you start a civil war, the value of the dollar is probably not going to be very strong.

If I started a civil war the valuable thing are ammunition, liquor, fuel, food and tobacco, look at where americas priorities are....it's money, but if the money is worthless what is worth something...

Quote:

Not to say that your ideas couldn't work, assuming a large enough participation base, but there needs to be extensive planning to assure the sucess of such an operation. A civil uprising of those proportions would certainly cause distress at the highest levels of not only the government, but the corporations that depend on its proper (read corrupt) functioning.

it could work but it wont....I'm an american, and unlike most of america, I can live without luxury, I can eat worms and kill for food...and as you say, it would require lots of planning...by that time, I'm a traitor ans a terrorist and stuffed in a hole somewhere for conspiracy...as for the corporations...where would they be if we didnt buy their products, their oil, their twinkies....they would cease to function properly....hell if america took 2 days off from work what do you think would happen...

Quote:

Since it would require either an explicit IRS declaration or a high-level leak for the public to be informed of these events, a cover-up could easily be implemented, at least in the short term, to take care of these dissident quietly. After the 'revolution' has been silenced to the satisfaction of the government, a press conference explaining the recent round-up of a 'highly dangerous, strongly coordinate, terrorist organization'. Intentionally diverting funds officially deemed the property of the US Government to instigate a political change does fit the current definition of terrorism, doesn't it?
jssmthrfcknchrst

believe me, I have thought about it...thought about alot of things....but, america as a whole has a proble...the TV, they feel the government is right, they could do no wrong....because the TV tells them this....ever notice that if an issue arrises in which the government officials should be put on trial it's quickly sidelined for more important news...like clintons blowjob or brittany spears' tit job....the public is blind and believe that the government is actualy protecting them....they believed all the shit about 9/11 and 'weapons of mass destruction'...even though the story of why we were going into iraq had changed 5 times....they dont look at the american arsenal like that....the CDC is the breeding ground for more deadly strains of virii and shit...foriegn powers buy their stuff from the CDC...hell, the CDC even did a study on firearms violence....I suppose it was lead poisoning...I wonder if they will do one on alcoholism....it is a disease you know...the TV told me....

it would be a loosing battle, the powers that bee have all the technology at their disposal and we have dick....but half a million lawsuits for rights infringements may wake up a few more people....

P#1

Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
    #1546382 - 05/13/03 07:52 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

best military in the region

Word to your last post prisoner.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains