Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: HEPA Filter

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Loc: You just picked me you ju...
" Twin HEPA Air Exchange Unit TEK "
    #1533237 - 05/09/03 03:21 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ok Here is a list of items you will need,,

1, 24 / 18 Inch  ( Rubber Maid Container ) It need's to be at least 8 Inches High,
1, Hot Glue Gun / Glue Stick's or Clear Silicone Calk,
2, 55 Gallon Fish Pumps
3, Fish House T connectors
1, Fish Tank Air Hose Gage with 3 Out put's
1, 3 Prong Outlet Adapter
2, " GE " Model 106743 " SmartAire HEPA Filter "
1, 10 Feet of fish tank hose,

Ok Here is all of the step's

1. Take out your hepa filter and trace 2 outlines on the rubbermaid container where you want your filters to sit.

2. Take a Exzacto Knife and cut out your 2 holes for you HEPA filters and then you want to push the filters down in to the 2 holes look at my pic to see how it is suposed to look.

3. Flip over your RubberMaid cover with the filters in place and procede to make a seal along the edge of the filter's and lid. With your glue gun.

4. Now flip your lid so it is right side up and do the same procedure as stated above and allow to dry.

5. Now take your 1 outlet to 3 and trace it on the side of your tub and cut it out and the place in the adapter and glue the seal around it to make it airtight and hold it in place.

6. now plug in both of your pump's inside your tub and leave the cords coiled up no postion them in place and glue the leg's to the pottom of the tub so the won't move around.

7 Cut 4 pieces of fishtank tubing 6 inches long and put 2 on one pump and 2 on the other.

8. No connet the FishTank T adapter to the 2 pieces of hose on 1 pump and do the same to the other pump. You should now have to pumps with 2 T adapters.

9. Now cut 2 more 6 inch pieces of tubing and connect 1 to pump 1 and tconnect 2 to pump 2. Now take these to hoses and add your 3 T adapter to them now you will have your 2 pumps blowing there air to 1 hose.

10. Glue your 3 T adapters to the bottom to make thing's look nice. And keep things from moving around.

11. Make small hole on lid in the middle of the to filters towards the bottom of your tub and then connect a 3 foot hose from your pump out put inside your tub and then slide it threw the hole on your lid.

12. Close lid and seal the edegs and hinges if your tub has them. ( Before sealing plug in your system to make shure evrey thing is in working order. Then make the seal.

13. Glue your Fish Tank Gage next to the hole you maid and trim your 3 foot hose and connect it to your Gage this allows you to run 3 diffrent hoses in to your system. I recomen taking a neddle and punching a grip of holes in your tubing to allow for more air circulation

14 Now your are done Here is a picture of the final product soory no pic's of the building stages but this pic will show you all you need to see. :wink: 

--------------------
Open wide and shut your eye's stick out your toung you are in for a suprise chew a cap and chew a stem empty your mouth say AMEN and sit on down and let the fun begin your about to leave reality time and time again.

Edited by DrShroomAholic (05/09/03 03:24 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinem0rb
mushroom mobster

Loc: New England
Re: " Twin HEPA Air Exchange Unit TEK " [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1533269 - 05/09/03 03:27 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Nice bro!  Have any pics?  :smile:

--------------------
"The business of America is business," - Calvin Coolidge

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

Loc: istanbul
Re: [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1533281 - 05/09/03 03:29 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

hey dude put pics on your post.if you want to do that

--------------------
mushroom culture history making ...Mr. Allan is the best .....

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Loc: You just picked me you ju...
Re: [Re: fugu]
    #1533304 - 05/09/03 03:34 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

How do you post a pic ? I tried but i did not seem to work ?

--------------------
Open wide and shut your eye's stick out your toung you are in for a suprise chew a cap and chew a stem empty your mouth say AMEN and sit on down and let the fun begin your about to leave reality time and time again.

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

Loc: istanbul
Re: [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1533323 - 05/09/03 03:39 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

reply---put pics in the post........find the right format----follow the instructions.----ask again

--------------------
mushroom culture history making ...Mr. Allan is the best .....

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: HEPA Filter

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation