Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
I Fucking Hate my Living Situation
    #1532521 - 05/08/03 10:06 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Both my mom and her roomate constantly smoke all over the house. So I have asked nicely a number of times if they can keep it in one room or outside and put the ecologiser on. But everytime I fucking walk out in the living room one of them is smoking. If I ask politely again, my mom gives me a stern look. That is just scratching the service. It seems as if the people I am living with have lost any human decency, they are not civilized. I am like the troll in the house who lives in my room. Whenever I talk to them, they ignore me and stuff. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but it makes me so pissed off and depressed that I can't get anything done. It feels like someone is going to yell at me or get angry at me all the time. I fucking hate having to have been grown up by an alchoholic mother and no father. What really pisses me off is about 3 doctors have recommended that I move and told me to go to social services. Apparently I can only get 300 dollars a month moving out. I have reached rock bottom, I am too depressed to get a job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1532656 - 05/08/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thats good. You sound like I felt...it means things will probably get better :wink:
You gotta just be out of your house more and get a job. That way you have something besides that hole. It seems to me like there are people that can easily lose their humanity but its ok cuz you'll get a moment to pay them back and it'll be so sweet :tongue:

I know it sucks now but seriously hang in there...you can change things...

OfflineCultyVader
Dark SporeApprentice

Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: DailyPot]
    #1532731 - 05/08/03 11:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Get out of that death trap! Do whatever it takes to get away otherwise you could be sucked in forever.

[edit] Sorry about the quickpost :|

Edited by CultyVader (05/08/03 11:03 PM)

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: CultyVader]
    #1532816 - 05/08/03 11:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry to bitch again. I have had to have bitched about this a few times now, the hard part is getting out of the trap. And unfortanately I have to be on alchohol, codeine, or benzos or something to feel any happiness. I havn't been doing as nearly as many drugs, and I don't feel any better. One thing is for sure, I can't get out of my house a lot. I get really paranoid in public, and I don't have any friends.

THanks for the advice.

Anonymous #1

#1532850 - 05/08/03 11:30 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

stay strong dude, your strength is brewing... it happens when we are close to the edge, when you feel like there is no hope and on your last straw... it is at moments like these where you will find the will to break apart from everything that is keeping you down.... from what i've seen, you have that strength and its only a matter of time before you realize it.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

#1532997 - 05/09/03 12:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

And unfortanately I have to be on alchohol, codeine, or benzos or something to feel any happiness.  I havn't been doing as nearly as many drugs, and I don't feel any better.  One thing is for sure, I can't get out of my house a lot.  I get really paranoid in public, and I don't have any friends. 

Chill out on the drugs, and get out of the house, picture being able live on your own. Its actully very possible once you get a job. When theres something else besides hell you'll feel much happier. Doesn't matter that you got no friend, they're not too hard to make, either way public is better than your house. Get a job, from there you'll get friends and cash. Then come tell us how you're doing :grin:

Quote:

Sorry to bitch again.  I have had to have bitched about this a few times now, the hard part is getting out of the trap.

Eh, think nothing of it. Thats what the forum is for :tongue:

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
    #1533228 - 05/09/03 01:18 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

One thing is for sure, I can't get out of my house a lot. I get really paranoid in public, and I don't have any friends.

I'll be your friend, you have a cool avatar, lawn gnomes kick ass! You should leave your house and become a traveling gypsy. Eat tons of mush and forget society.

Go to a rainbow gathering, it's a good place to start.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Edited by thestringphish (05/09/03 01:21 AM)

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #1533292 - 05/09/03 01:32 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You say you don't have any friends.. You can consider me as a friend..
I wonder how many people here have no friends.. It should be polled..

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1533623 - 05/09/03 03:53 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Living with arseholes is the worst thing in the world. Your home should be a sanctuary, but your environment is more like a prison, it's oppressive. Have you talked to social services? There must be a way for you to be free of your situation, not have rediculous financial problems, and to be able to finish your studies. Working in psych services I hear of new things all the time in terms of assistance I never knew of, even though I have been working in them for years (mind you I am only a research assistant). For example, I found out recently that you can get money to help you move house (even across states) from major charities over here. I reckon it would be worth a discussion with a social worker type to see what assistance is available. But yeah, whatever it takes, IMO getting out, even if you have to live on a bit less is worth it - money is not that big a deal when it comes to your happiness and close relationships with people who are being arseholes sucks.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: enotake2]
    #1533629 - 05/09/03 03:58 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The social service person I had didn't know anything and was rude. Apparently I could have went to court all these years and have been tried as an adult since my case was special circumstances but no one told me that.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1533660 - 05/09/03 04:11 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Wow that's crap. That must be discouraging. Maybe you could try someone else. The world is full of arseholes isn't it? Even some supposed 'helpers' are arseholes. But there are lots of nice ones...

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: enotake2]
    #1533801 - 05/09/03 05:04 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ya, its the helpers job to help in the first place. THey should at least pretend to help.

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #1533822 - 05/09/03 05:22 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You didn't even respond..

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: Fliquid]
    #1533858 - 05/09/03 05:49 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Respond to what?

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1535426 - 05/09/03 05:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Respond to what?

"You say you don't have any friends.. You can consider me as a friend..
I wonder how many people here have no friends.. It should be polled.. "

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: Meph]
    #1535647 - 05/09/03 07:14 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Respond to what? 

"You say you don't have any friends.. You can consider me as a friend..
I wonder how many people here have no friends.. It should be polled.. " 

OK, well of course I will be your friend, I am too lazy to make a poll though!  :grin: 

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: thestringphish]
    #1536931 - 05/10/03 12:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I'll be your friend, you have a cool avatar, lawn gnomes kick ass!

I think its cool but in a very scary way...just the way it zooms in, like some killer gnome coming at you, plus the eyes, I dunno lol. Its scary but the back ground and when it sakes are cool :tongue:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: DailyPot]
    #1537461 - 05/10/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yeah lol that avatar always trips me out :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinesi1988crx
Beep beep byebye

Re: I Fucking Hate my Living Situation [Re: Strumpling]
    #1538121 - 05/10/03 10:35 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You could always come and move in with me! I need to get rid of one of my roomates, and I don't tolerate smoking. Why is it that you can only get $300 a month when you move out? That wont help you get your own place, but the place you are living in is not the best on conditions. I hope for the best for you, and maybe one day your mom will realise how much she is hurting you.

As far as not having any friends, and being paranoid in public, I feel the same way. If you ever want to talk feel free to pm me, I know its not the same as talking to someone in person, but I consider the people on here and on Overgrowto be my friends and they always seem to help when I need it.

Good luck with your situation, and I hope everything works out for you!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder