Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDesert Elf

Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: MushMaster]
    #15323910 - 11/04/11 07:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:ashamed:

:popcorn:

--------------------
Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinexShroomerx
Pupil_Expander

Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: Desert Elf]
    #15324229 - 11/04/11 08:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Get some tape, scotch or duct, and some toilet paper, and then find a room with a ceiling fan with at least 3-4 blades.  Shut the fan off and tape 4-6 foot lengths of toilet paper on the ends of each blade, then turn the fan on it's slowest setting and enjoy!   

Lights on or off both look great, and a strobe is nice to use with this too (but you don't have to have one).  Turning the fan off at random intervals looks cool too, but using high and or medium isn't usually as cool and the toilet paper will come of easy that way anyhow.

Offlinemikeisapro
Pro

Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: zubrowka]
    #15325050 - 11/05/11 12:50 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zubrowka said:
Listen to basenectar and eat sour patch kids, sensory OVER LOAD for your ears and mouth. Lay on a couch with your eyes closed and get lost in the music! Sour patch kids are freakin good when your tripping.

Bassnectar? If you want sensory overload and trance-like mindfucks from music while tripping, the best thing is SHPONGLE (headphones are better but with other people I guess good speakers will suffice) His first album, Are You Shpongled? Is amazing for mushrooms. You will certainly take a trip.

--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: mikeisapro]
    #15325110 - 11/05/11 01:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mikeisapro said:
Quote:

zubrowka said:
Listen to basenectar and eat sour patch kids, sensory OVER LOAD for your ears and mouth. Lay on a couch with your eyes closed and get lost in the music! Sour patch kids are freakin good when your tripping.

Bassnectar? If you want sensory overload and trance-like mindfucks from music while tripping, the best thing is SHPONGLE (headphones are better but with other people I guess good speakers will suffice) His first album, Are You Shpongled? Is amazing for mushrooms. You will certainly take a trip.

On acid right now, and I corroborate this. Are you shpongled is great

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: bholzer]
    #15325133 - 11/05/11 01:24 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bholzer said:
Quote:

mikeisapro said:
Quote:

zubrowka said:

On acid right now, and I corroborate this. Are you shpongled is great

Third thumbs up for Shpongle here.  Especially with Acid.  I also enjoy Simon and Garfunkel, Sufjan Stevens, and Radiohead while tripping.  If you want a trip, listen to Room 23 by Shpongle.  That song may haunt me for the rest of my life.

OfflineMushMaster
Florida Gator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gator Country
Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #15325715 - 11/05/11 08:21 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Great night! (Lol I won the best friend award haha)

We had planned alot of things but you guys know how it can b on a trip you kinda just go with what happens, we watched the new family guy where brian does shrooms and discovered the joys of jolly ranchers however and watched milkdrop on winamp while listening to asot 511, we carved a pumpkin and put glow sticks inside (pumpkin guts are an added bonus haha) and someone then turned on the movie pervert which was the most awful but incredibly ridiculous movie ever.

I have a felt poster that is colored spiral and I placed that in front of my tv which had a blue screen on the background which illuminated the poster and my buddy stared at that poster for the entire episode of asot he wouldn't even look at winamp. I ended up smoking spice in the bathroom with my sober friend and that set off the visuals even more than before my bathroom has mirrors all over its very bright and warm in their I don't get scared like people normally do. I was lmao actually as it looked like I was looking into fun house mirrors with lights sparkling all around me.

Anyone ever pull their hoodie over their eyes? Interesting visuals.

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. -Bene Gesserit Litany against fear
Armin van Burren @ EDC Orlando 2012

Edited by MushMaster (11/05/11 08:30 AM)

OfflineDesert Elf

Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: MushMaster] * 1
    #15325779 - 11/05/11 08:44 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

How was the jelly.... I bet its rock hard and still in the freezer, haha.

--------------------
Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat

OfflineMushMaster
Florida Gator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gator Country
Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: Desert Elf]
    #15325792 - 11/05/11 08:48 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

lmao I actually forgot about it until the guests left and I was peaking from the xtc as I didn'.t get it till much later in the night while watching alice in wonderland I had that thing in my hand for half the movie haha thank you for that tip btw

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. -Bene Gesserit Litany against fear
Armin van Burren @ EDC Orlando 2012

Edited by MushMaster (11/05/11 08:55 AM)

Offlinegratefulskinny
light warrior
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Tricks? [Re: MushMaster]
    #15327551 - 11/05/11 04:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

shpongle!! has anyone seen em live? Their last tour they had the shpongletron, which was absolutely the COOLEST fucking thing in existence, besides amon tobins new stage setup. youtube that shit!! you get an idea from video but not near as close to how sick it is in person, if you're sober it will make u feel like you're tripping, and if you're tripping... well... adios amigo :smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract