Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLocky
Dont Spill Me!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over here, yes, here
Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's?
    #15311772 - 11/02/11 01:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It happened to me last night. I went to sleep and woke to a strong paralysis that didn't allow me to move. I suddenly remembered that i read a thread on here to shake like crazy until you break free, so i tried with NO success at all. I focused on the inability to move a muscle, i focused on my breathing. I eventually broke free, i had a good think about what just happened, and had another go at it. as soon as i shut my eyes i would start to feel my body slip into this state, so i quickly escaped, and sat up worried.
I decided i will try and sit up for the rest of the night, so i turn off my light, and lay there in the dark. I fell asleep, to awaken in the morning, i get up and get ready to have a shower. I go in, shut the door and take off my cloths, when i started to get drowsy (this was just a very lucid dream).  I suddenly awoke in a heavy sleep paralysis and started to float towards the roof, and across to my window yelling 'help, help, help, help, help, help' not because i was scared, but instead to see if i was capable of talking.
I observed my room and even tho it was pitch black, i could see. It was like my light was on, but in the real world it wasn't. I looked around and focused on this weird shadow 'black hole' on my wall, it was getting bigger and bigger but it wasnt a hole, it was in the shape of a H. then i woke up, at around 2 in the morning.

Anyone else experience this? it was crazy. Luckily i didn't feel any demons in the room, and i felt totally at ease.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecheo
Stranger
Male

Loc: bay area
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: Locky]
    #15311781 - 11/02/11 01:05 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ive experienced sleep paralysis a lot when i was a child. every other month i would become entirely aware of my being awake but completely unable to move my body. it was very scary and i had no clue what it was.
during 2000-2010 i used a lot of ecstasy, and the following days after each use i would get sleep paralysis. but during these bouts i would see people and i would try to yell and it would be a lot more of a hallucinatory experience. a lot more terrifying.

--------------------
today i realized people are animals with the special gift of self-awareness and complex thought.

Invisiblesandi
omg

Loc: M6 (Butterfly Cluster)
    #15311788 - 11/02/11 01:07 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have hypnic jerking....except I also wake up (usually people get this throughout the day or when they're tired). The last 2 months I get to where I can wake up and if I close my eyes I feel paralyzed, my body will twitch a bit here and there, and I experience REM, or a similar movement with my eyes. It is terrifying sometimes the longer that I keep my eyes shut, but the longer I keep them shut, the harder it is to control myself or open my eyes. The other day when I woke up I shut my eyes but was "awake", and laid there for many minutes with my feet and hands twitching. Also, a while back I woke up and saw a person plain as day. I was unable to move. They were leaning on the bed looking at me. I know I was awake, but still dreaming. Fun shit.

--------------------

OfflineMr. Mushroom
Mrs. Mushrooms <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands
    #15311798 - 11/02/11 01:09 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ok this creeps me out a bit, because at first while readying this i was like yes ive experienced something similar but the more i read the more it sounded just like what happened to me, only the black hole H shadow in my "dream" or whatever it was was the figure of a person or entity holding me down preventing me from moving i reached as hard as i could to touch my girlfriends side who was no more then a few inches from me gasping for breath saying help help but i couldnt reach her, then i had a thought for a moment that this was a "ghost" or some other entity trying to hurt me or even kill me and firmed up my thought and broke free, or at least this is how it all seemed to me, when i awoke my fingers and my hand was reaching towards my left to my girlfriend and i still saw the black shadow of what i had seen before much like when you look into the light and look away you see the dark spot, if freaked me the fuck out, i went back to sleep and it happened again, i imediately went back to thinking i could over power it and it was gone, only this time my girlfriend was saying what what what cause she heard me asking for help this time! uhm ya wtf!

--------------------
"When the world starts going to shit....grow mushrooms!"
:mushroom2:

I lost my mind, its somewhere out there stranded!

Read my bio.

TRADE LIST  GROW LOG

InvisibleLocky
Dont Spill Me!
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: Mr. Mushroom]
    #15311813 - 11/02/11 01:16 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeah its all really weird. I really hope my experiences stay positive, and not over ran by demons or other evil things... Id absolutely freak if i experienced a sleep paralysis with hallucinogens of aliens. They freak me out so bad :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineMr. Mushroom
Mrs. Mushrooms <3
 User Gallery

#15311826 - 11/02/11 01:23 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I always just try and think of it as a chance to experience something not understood, id like to stay in these moments longer if it wasnt for me being overcome by fear, but i guess once you conquer that then they wouldnt be the same....

--------------------

Read my bio.

TRADE LIST  GROW LOG

Offlinetrophycase
Dickface

#15311835 - 11/02/11 01:28 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I've had OBE's on purpose. Look up wake initiated lucid dreaming(WILD)... Essentially you enter sleep by allowing your body to fall asleep while your mind stays alert... You can feel yourself paralyze and your body fall asleep until you slowly fade into a lucid dream or OBE... Quite intense. I get auditory hallucinations when I do this. It sounds like I'm in a crouded party or cafeteria or something until I break through into the dream world. Quite interesting.

--------------------
All of the cultivation photos uploaded by this account were taken in an area of the globe where such practices are legal and uninhibited.

InvisibleUmeltin
Gregory

#15311837 - 11/02/11 01:29 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I still get this alot. ill be dreaming and think someone broke in the house and came in my room, but when i wake up its like the body is still sleeping so you cant move or scream for help. i eventually always fall back asleep , when i can sleep that is.

InvisibleLocky
Dont Spill Me!
Male User Gallery

#15311851 - 11/02/11 01:37 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

astral projection, im going to try it tonight, see if i can pull it off. since i have already had an obe, i might as well try and take it to the next level

when i woke from the first paralysis, and tried to get back to sleep i could feel myself slip in the state. I was worried if i relaxed and went with it, that it would get very hard to escape, and i would be stuck paralyzed which scares me.

And a question to the experienced; If i want to get some solid sleep that night, how can i? when ever i try and sleep i slip right back into paralysis.

--------------------

OfflineMr. Mushroom
Mrs. Mushrooms <3
 User Gallery

#15311857 - 11/02/11 01:42 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Im going to try very hard to have this experience again, im going to bed right now and am going to concentrate on the feeling i had and the emotion that was running through my head i doubt anything will happen as it seems to always be random but ill hope for the best, i dont mind being terrified i rather enjoy being scared at times, hell ive had enough bad trips and good trips to know my way around a sticky situation haha

Good luck to all you dreamers tonight! :smile:

--------------------

Read my bio.

TRADE LIST  GROW LOG

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#15312065 - 11/02/11 04:07 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I had hypnagogia once, sleep paralysis.

I woke up 100% convinced that I had just been abducted by aliens or possessed by a demon.

I woke up screaming "no! no! stop!" as loud as I could.

It was terrifying and one of the worst experiences of my life, no doubt in my mind that it was indeed hypnagogia and not a nightmare.  I am so lucky it has only happened to me once, I really feel for people who deal with this regularly. :sad:

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

OfflineTwoCoats
Stranger

Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: NWlight]
    #15312127 - 11/02/11 04:57 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know the exact medical terminology, but if you get to a deep enough sleep, REM sleep I believe, your body naturally releases a chemical(s) to "paralyze" your body while sleeping, which is what revitalizes you.  If for some reason you happen to wake up during this, you will feel like you can't move (you're right), until the body gets rid of those chemical(s).  Don't know why it happens, I've had it happen myself a few times and it scared the hell out of me.

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: TwoCoats]
    #15313041 - 11/02/11 11:39 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

it felt like I was being held down by an entity.  And it felt so sinister and evil.

some people just lay there fully aware what's going on and wait for it to go away.

--------------------

OfflineMr. Mushroom
Mrs. Mushrooms <3
 User Gallery

Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: NWlight]
    #15313133 - 11/02/11 12:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
it felt like I was being held down by an entity.  And it felt so sinister and evil.

some people just lay there fully aware what's going on and wait for it to go away.

i sometimes wonder if it is an entity or something and mans explanation for this is simply medical and not supernatural. Easier to say its just supposed to happen rather then find out why it happens.

--------------------

Read my bio.

TRADE LIST  GROW LOG

Offlinelittle cap
Stranger

Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: cheo]
    #15313697 - 11/02/11 04:23 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cheo said:

during 2000-2010 i used a lot of ecstasy, and the following days after each use i would get sleep paralysis. but during these bouts i would see people and i would try to yell and it would be a lot more of a hallucinatory experience. a lot more terrifying.

I used to get this after taking pills too much and it would start to stop when i eased up on the x for a while...definately linked.

the worst time i remember was when i woke up facing my wall looking at myself (as if my wall was a big mirror) and i couldn't move a muscle...then i started thinking really quickly i hope IT doesn't happen and as i thought it my reflection started to get up an look at me and then in the blink of an eye it disappeared and i could move...i've had this happen quite a few times when i was younger and could never tell if it was really fucked up dreams or if i was actually sleep paralysed..

around this time i also used to have dreams where i'd be walking but stumbling over forward on myself and would have massive forces throwing me up into the night sky..very distressing and weird (this reminds me of like when you said you was floating upwards!)

OfflineSubdepth
A Liquid State
Male

Loc: Sydney, Australia Flag
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: little cap]
    #15314318 - 11/02/11 06:19 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I suffer sleep paraysis on a weekly basis, shit sucks.

Could not think of a more terrifying thing than it tbh, not being able to move an inch or even wake your partner next to you is horrid.

First time that I experienced it was when I was asleep next to my mate, suddendly I awoke to find I couldn't move, breath or talk. All i could do was watch, as I gained some focus o my surroundings I could feel this unsettling presence in the room.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see this dark figure which floated over towards me until it was a few inches from my face (was lying on my back). It literally felt like it was sucking out my soul through my chest, as it was happening I could SEE my chest being drawn up.

After enduring this for what seemed like hours I snapped out of it, my heart was racing and I had a cold sweat.

Since then i've been experiencing them more often, with similair/more terrifying hallucinations. A lot of people seem to think its 'fun', when it happens to you on a weekly basis, it's far from it.

I made a thread about this not too logn ago. Have a read if you get the chance.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15174907

Peace

--------------------
A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm, waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm like worship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: little cap]
    #15314327 - 11/02/11 06:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

My first OBE happened at a very young age. I had a fever so high that I felt like I had left my body and was watching myself die from my perch up on the ceiling.

The only time I've ever experienced astral projection was during a lucid dream. In this experience I was not identified with my imaginary body. Instead I attempted to realize the truth of the dream:  That my dream environment, being a part of my own mind, was subject to any change I might desire.

I chose to attempt to expand the scope of my consciousness. I went from being a human in a bed to being the room in which that human and bed were located. From the room I became the house. From the house I became the block, from the block I became the city, from the city I became the state, and from the state I became the continent. I then realized that I was focusing on the wrong scope. I became the known universe (my known universe, not the universe of consensus reality) and used my newfound power of master and creator to look deeper into my own existence.

I picked apart the subatomic particles of my mind and delved into the energy from which all of my experiences are derived.

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#15314400 - 11/02/11 06:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ya i get sleep paralysis sometimes

last night i was kind of getting it

like i was half-awake half asleep and i was in like a half-hallucinitory dream state like i thought my blanket was facebook and all this weird shit lol

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineHygrocybe
Walkin Wonderland
 User Gallery

Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: Sheekle]
    #15314921 - 11/02/11 07:52 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

When you want to end it focus on moving just one muscle or body part, like a toe or finger. Sleep paralysis can be caused by interruptions to your sleep cycle or exhaustion. It is possible to see through your eyelids in this state while moving your physical body. Try to have fun; just like a trip, what you experience depends on your state of mind.

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gamehendge
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: Hygrocybe]
    #15315226 - 11/02/11 09:02 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Once I was laying in bed and I woke up to hear someone shouting "Help me! I'm dying and there is no one here to help me!" I tried to get up but I couldn't and right after I realized it was a hallucination from an interesting state of sleep paralysis. This was right after I was listening to binaural beats as well.

As far as OBE's go... I have never had any good ones yet. I used to really try to get them but the interest faded away. Now it is coming back. One experience allowed me to accelerate away from my body but I snapped back down and regained consciousness. In another experience (while listening to hemi-sync) I was able to control how the size of my body felt. I was able to expand it out and shrink it to a point. I have ordered calea so I will be delving into deeper meditative states to achieve lucid dreams and out of body experiences soon. I think these experiences are very similar to psychedelic experiences.

OfflineMushMaster
Florida Gator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gator Country
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: TwoCoats]
    #15315900 - 11/02/11 11:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TwoCoats said:
I don't know the exact medical terminology, but if you get to a deep enough sleep, REM sleep I believe, your body naturally releases a chemical(s) to "paralyze" your body while sleeping, which is what revitalizes you.  If for some reason you happen to wake up during this, you will feel like you can't move (you're right), until the body gets rid of those chemical(s).  Don't know why it happens, I've had it happen myself a few times and it scared the hell out of me.

i was under the impression that it was so that you wouldnt act out ur dreams in the physical world

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. -Bene Gesserit Litany against fear
Armin van Burren @ EDC Orlando 2012

Offlinechaosbydesign
in-between dimensions
Female

Loc: The Big Apple (in your ha...
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: MushMaster]
    #15319011 - 11/03/11 07:40 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Sleep paralysis is quite intriguing to me... I've had a few experiences with it, so I'll share those...

The first time, I was laying down and I felt myself falling through the air; a sense of myself dying.  But I was between an awake/asleep state.

The second time, I remember looking over at my hand (in the same location as it was in real life), yet it was purple.  I couldn't move at all, which kind of scared me at the time because I was confused.

The weirdest time, I experienced full-on hallucinations.  I was sleeping on my back and I was in a dreamlike state, yet my eyes were open.  I couldn't keep them still; they moved against my will.  Of course they did, because I was still stuck in REM sleep, yet I was observing things that actually did exist in the room.  They took on different forms, though.  There was a yogurt bottle on the ledge.  A white part that wrapped around it became a gym headband, and the lid became some guy's spiky hair.  It turned into an EXTREMELY detailed guy that had I guess just left the gym and had been exercising.  An object next to him became another person, but more nondescript.  Behind these people, the curtain became a choir of singing statues.  They were actually all vividly moving around and singing, and some of them had trumpets.  They reminded me of statues I might see in a church.  And the curtains on the left became an entire bustling town with moving cars, buildings and streets.  During this time, I wasn't sure if I was awake or dreaming, and not knowing this somehow didn't bother me.  I don't remember trying to move during this, or else I may have gotten paranoid (I probably wouldn't have been able to).  But when I woke up, I realized that all those objects were in the exact same location as they had been in my "dream" and I could see where all the details came in. I confirmed this way that my eyes had been open and all those real objects had been turned into different things/people.

--------------------

I reside in the uncharted space in between; where intangible detail meets reality's seams...

OfflineMikeZ
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? *DELETED* [Re: chaosbydesign]
    #15320357 - 11/04/11 12:30 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by MikeZ

Reason for deletion: ///

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: MikeZ]
    #15320434 - 11/04/11 01:01 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I've had sleep paralysis, its kinda scary stuff. Whenever I have it I wake from dreams and am immediately in panic mode. I want to scream, I want to move. I look around and their are shadow figures everywhere. I get this feeling like they are all coming closer, they always get very close but somehow I break out right in time and am just like WTF!! Doesn't happen too often though, thank god its scarier than shit.

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: JimLahey]
    #15320506 - 11/04/11 01:45 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah OBEs are some maddening shite. I think it's not that we do or do not have extra bodies or souls, it's just that we have no idea what's going on here, in this scheme we're all in, called 'life' or 'reality'. The thing about OBEs are the timelessness, you feel like you are back in some home or childhood or sometimes at some point you've never been while in a physical body but which is nonetheless familiar.

I wish anyone exploring this good luck and godspeed. It doesn't get any crazier.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

OfflineFoxDie
Spelunkin'
Male

Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: circastes]
    #15320562 - 11/04/11 02:44 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Question for you guys...

For those of you who've experienced the sleep paralysis with the "shadow entities" (or whatever you experience them as), was that on a psychedelic compound/chemical?  If so, which?

I've experienced sleep paralysis a handful of times that I can remember.  It usually happens when I wake up abruptly in the middle of the night from a nightmare.  I'm in panic-mode.  I'm paralyzed and then I get what's like a hot-flash.  It's the same rising scary internal feeling you get when you're falling to your death in a dream.  It happens in waves.

BUT... I've never noticed/seen the shadowy figures.  I hope I never do...  But I do feel a "presence" in the room.  It could just as easily be the paranoia kicking in due to a feeling of helplessness.

Either way... it's very interesting.

--------------------
Feels like my asshole's on fire... FEELS LIKE MY ASSHOLES ON FIRE!

Offlineeira
i am excited to be here

Loc: L.A.
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: MikeZ]
    #15321581 - 11/04/11 11:22 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MikeZ said:
I got scared and as I passed back through the wall to go back to my body, I swear I could hear the tightly packed molecules vibrating as I passed through it.  It wasn't like I heard the vibrations with my ears though.  It was perceived with some other sense beyond the 5 basic ones.

A few days ago, a sound woke me up abruptly as I was dozing off and I felt what had to be one of my chakras vibrating for 10 or so seconds.  This is gonna sound kinda dumb, but it felt very much like an earthquake within my soul.

Same thing happens to me, and tbh this part is what freaks me out the most. Sometimes it sounds like a thousand mumbling voices just getting louder and louder. The best I can describe it is a rumbling in the pits of my soul, kind of like when someone disturbs a really deep well that hasn't been touched in centuries. Then all of the sudden everything from below starts to quake, maybe bats have been disturbed and now they're coming up, a flurry of vengeance, everything shaking as they emerge out into the world--

And that's when I can move again.

Anyway, I might be in the minority but I kind of like it. It's nice to get freaked out by yourself once in a while.

--------------------
:feelsgoodgurl:

Offlinechaosbydesign
in-between dimensions
Female

Loc: The Big Apple (in your ha...
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: eira]
    #15324105 - 11/04/11 08:18 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anyway, I might be in the minority but I kind of like it. It's nice to get freaked out by yourself once in a while.

I like it too. :P  I haven't had a terrifying experience with it yet; only interesting so far.

--------------------

I reside in the uncharted space in between; where intangible detail meets reality's seams...

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: FoxDie]
    #15324233 - 11/04/11 08:45 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FoxDie said:
Question for you guys...

For those of you who've experienced the sleep paralysis with the "shadow entities" (or whatever you experience them as), was that on a psychedelic compound/chemical?  If so, which?

I've experienced sleep paralysis a handful of times that I can remember.  It usually happens when I wake up abruptly in the middle of the night from a nightmare.  I'm in panic-mode.  I'm paralyzed and then I get what's like a hot-flash.  It's the same rising scary internal feeling you get when you're falling to your death in a dream.  It happens in waves.

BUT... I've never noticed/seen the shadowy figures.  I hope I never do...  But I do feel a "presence" in the room.  It could just as easily be the paranoia kicking in due to a feeling of helplessness.

I was not on any psychedelic compound.  However, I had OD'd on Xanax, Alcohol, and coke and taken to the hospital about 5 days before that... pretty fucking traumatic for your brain.

I'm much better behaved now.  weed & alcohol...

--------------------

Offlinehomesqueeze
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: Ever experience Sleep Paralysis or OBE's? [Re: FoxDie]
    #15324340 - 11/04/11 09:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

FoxDie said:
Question for you guys...

I've experienced the shadow people. Not on psychedelics though. The first time I had sleep paralysis, I woke up paralyzed and felt an evil presence in my room. Next I heard footsteps coming towards my bed and a shadowy figure of a headless man appeared. It came right next to my bed and then I snapped out of it.

I tend to get sleep paralysis at least once a week. It's not very fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order