Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTheAnon777
HolyandClean
Male

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15314945 - 11/02/11 07:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Smart.

Pity I don't have kids yet.. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelove2shpongleIRL
Opiophile
Male

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15314956 - 11/02/11 07:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

That's perfectly reasonable, my gripe is not so much with corporal punishment but that parents who use that method often do so with their emotions in control over their actions. This results in beatings and emotional abuse like in the video.

--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Edited by love2shpongleIRL (11/02/11 07:59 PM)

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #15315028 - 11/02/11 08:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
my kids live with me, they're 7 and 8, my daughter does all she can to help

my son must be a democrat

good. start young. but you already know that. :super:

Invisiblecollie man
Jai guru deva om
Male User Gallery

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: akira_akuma]
    #15315221 - 11/02/11 09:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

spare to rod spoil the child bull shit is just that, Bull shit.

You do something bad and get a negative response. Your not going to do it again.

You do something bad and get told no. Your not going to give two shits.

--------------------

InvisibleEarth Child

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: imachavel]
    #15315426 - 11/02/11 09:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Earth Child said:
How is this lol funny to you?

I wacthed 2:30, and found it pretty disturbing.
Later that night she probably got molested (no lols intended)

I bet this guy uses the same mercy during his sentencing.

Also: Why was it being recorded?

Quote:

Earth Child said:
How is this lol funny to you?

I wacthed 2:30, and found it pretty disturbing.
Later that night she probably got molested (no lols intended)

I bet this guy uses the same mercy during his sentencing.

Also: Why was it being recorded?

without evidence, a trial could possibly take forever. therefore, judges are obsessed with evidence, and even in their own crimes, keep a video tape rolling at all times, you know, hard work is hard work. this guy knew what a pain it would be for the next judge to go ahead and sentence him, so he decided to make the trail shorter. you know, it's what he would want if he was in court :shrug:

a union always respects a union :wink:

Well I meant, the title says he's a judge. So I was saying that when he's in the courtroom, he's probably a big asshole as well.

--------------------
Life is too short for this sorrow. You may be here today and gone tomorrow.

My Poetry · Stay Informed · Recipes · Nature Wants Us to Trip

OfflineIcesyn
Trust My Words
Male User Gallery

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Earth Child]
    #15315486 - 11/02/11 09:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

The worst I had as a kid was a punch in the face for showing up after the street lights went out. Oh wait... no my father did throw a pool table at me when I half assed cleaned my room. That was very sweet of him.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: love2shpongleIRL]
    #15315565 - 11/02/11 10:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

love2shpongleIRL said:
That's perfectly reasonable, my gripe is not so much with corporal punishment but that parents who use that method often do so with their emotions in control over their actions. This results in beatings and emotional abuse like in the video.

I dont get angry. anger clouds judgement. if I do get angry at my kids
the last thing I'll do is address it with any sort of physical discipline.
they'll go to their room and wait until I'm ready to discuss the problem
with them, but anger is just something I dont have the time or energy for

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
    #15316719 - 11/03/11 07:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Dr. Drew(I fuckin hate this guy) Anyway, check this out http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/11/03/exp-drew-kid-whipping-hln.cnn

lol

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: PreparationH]
    #15317341 - 11/03/11 11:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It's an old video .... I bet he won't get reflected....

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

Loc: earth
Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Icesyn] * 1
    #15317355 - 11/03/11 11:49 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Icesyn said:
The worst I had as a kid was a punch in the face for showing up after the street lights went out. Oh wait... no my father did throw a pool table at me when I half assed cleaned my room. That was very sweet of him.

was your father the incredible hulk?

i'd like to know how he managed to lift, let alone throw an entire pool table at you

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!

OfflineIcesyn
Trust My Words
Male User Gallery

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Anthony]
    #15318659 - 11/03/11 06:37 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony said:
Quote:

Icesyn said:

was your father the incredible hulk?

i'd like to know how he managed to lift, let alone throw an entire pool table at you

Yeah sure dude. It was one of those reversible ones that had a ping pong table on the other side. It only weighed like 60 pounds or so. I forgot most of them weigh a shit ton. I can barely lift the heavy ones, but not throw it across the room. My bad lol.

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Icesyn]
    #15318786 - 11/03/11 06:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

ah ok I was like...damn dude pool tables usually weigh like 300+ lbs :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Anthony]
    #15318814 - 11/03/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony said:
ah ok I was like...damn dude pool tables usually weigh like 300+ lbs :lol:

you wouldn't like me when i'm angry and tripping balls on pcp

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineIcesyn
Trust My Words
Male User Gallery

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Salomon]
    #15318838 - 11/03/11 07:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hahaha!

Out of curiosity, how you sensor that? I would find that very helpful and humorous.

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Icesyn]
    #15318908 - 11/03/11 07:20 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

you type [*spoiler] whateveryouwanttospoil [*/spoiler]

without the *

--------------------

OfflineIcesyn
Trust My Words
Male User Gallery

#15318951 - 11/03/11 07:26 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

ahhh spoiler. Thanks man. Back on topic! Fucked up video.

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
    #15322038 - 11/04/11 01:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

McALLEN, Texas (AP) –
A Texas family law judge whose daughter secretly videotaped him savagely beating her seven years ago won't face criminal charges because too much time has elapsed, police said Thursday.

Aransas County Court-at-Law Judge William Adams likely would have been charged with causing injury to a child or other assault-related offenses for the 2004 beating of his then-16-year-old daughter, but the five-year statutes of limitations expired, Rockport Police Chief Tim Jayroe said.

"We believe that there was a criminal offense involved and that there was substantial evidence to indicate that and under normal circumstances … a charge could have been made," Jayroe said. He said the district attorney determined he couldn't bring charges, and that police would discuss the case with federal prosecutors even though he doesn't believe federal charges would apply.

Hillary Adams, now 23, posted the 8-minute clip on YouTube last week that shows her father viciously lashing her with a belt and trying to force her to bend over her bed to be beaten despite her wails and pleas to stop. The clip had received more than 2.4 million hits as of Thursday, and police began investigating Wednesday after hearing from concerned citizens.

William Adams, 51, issued a three-page statement Thursday saying his daughter posted the clip to get back at him for telling her he would be reducing the amount of financial support he gives her and taking away her Mercedes. The statement did not include an apology for the beating, but he told Corpus Christi television station KZTV on Wednesday that the video "looks worse than it is," that he had already apologized to his daughter and that he was just disciplining his child for stealing.

Hillary Adams says her parents were angry because she had downloaded pirated content online, and that she turned on the camera because she sensed something was going to happen.

William Adams, who presides over child abuse cases, is still being investigated by the state's judicial conduct commission and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, which on Thursday requested that he be removed from its cases until the investigation concludes.

Patrick Crimmins, a spokesman for the agency, declined to elaborate on the exact nature of the investigation. But he said that in general, the agency would only investigate a case in which a suspected abuse victim has already reached adulthood if there are still children in the home who could be at risk. Adams was granted joint custody of his 10-year-old daughter in his 2007 divorce.

There are no allegations of alleged abuse by Adams against his younger daughter, who primarily resides with her mother, Hallie Adams. Crimmins declined to say whether his agency is investigating the parental fitness of Hallie Adams, who lashed Hillary once during the 2004 beating.

Crimmins said his agency ordinarily wouldn't disclose that it is investigating someone, but that it did in this case because the investigation is the reason it requested that William Adams be taken off its cases.

Jayroe said that police did not interview the younger daughter, but asked both Hallie and Hillary Adams about it and there was no indication of abuse of the younger daughter.

In his statement Thursday, Adams said he would "respond" to all investigations. As Aransas County's top judge, he has dealt with at least 349 family law cases in the past year alone, nearly 50 of which involved state caseworkers seeking determine whether parents were fit to raise their children.

County officials confirmed that Adams will not hear cases related to Child Protective Services for at least the next two weeks. And the top administrator in Aransas County cast doubt on whether Adams could credibly return to the bench.

"I would think it would be very difficult," said Aransas County Judge C.H. "Burt" Mills Jr. "Personally I don't see how he can recover from this."

If the judicial commission and police investigations don't lead to punishment or charges, Adams could be safe on the bench until he's up for re-election in three years.

Hillary Adams said she waited so long to expose her father because she was terrified at what might have happened had she done so while still living under his roof. She said the outpouring of support and encouragement she's received since posting the clip is tempered by the sadness that it's her father repeatedly lashing her with a belt and threatening to beat her "into submission."

During an interview with her mother Thursday on NBC's Today show, Hillary Adams said her father regularly beat her for a period of time. has repeatedly said she didn't post the clip to spite her father, and that she hopes it forces him to seek help.

Her mother blamed her ex-husband's bouts of violence on an "addition." She called it a "family secret," but declined to elaborate.

In his statement, though, William Adams painted a starkly different picture of why his daughter posted the clip.

"Just prior to the YouTube upload, a concerned father shared with his 23-year-old daughter that he was unwilling to continue to work hard and be her primary source of financial support, if she was going to simply 'drop out,' and strive to achieve no more in life than to work part time at a video game store," Adams' statement said. "Hillary warned her father if he reduced her financial support, and took away her Mercedes automobile, which her father had provided, he would live to regret it."

Hillary Adams did not immediately respond to e-mail requests Thursday seeking a response.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-11-04/texas-beating-video/51067340/1?csp=34news

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: 4runner]
    #15322746 - 11/04/11 03:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

anunnakian said:
Quote:

McALLEN, Texas (AP) –
A Texas family law judge whose daughter secretly videotaped him savagely beating her seven years ago won't face criminal charges because too much time has elapsed, police said Thursday.

Aransas County Court-at-Law Judge William Adams likely would have been charged with causing injury to a child or other assault-related offenses for the 2004 beating of his then-16-year-old daughter, but the five-year statutes of limitations expired, Rockport Police Chief Tim Jayroe said.

"We believe that there was a criminal offense involved and that there was substantial evidence to indicate that and under normal circumstances … a charge could have been made," Jayroe said. He said the district attorney determined he couldn't bring charges, and that police would discuss the case with federal prosecutors even though he doesn't believe federal charges would apply.

Hillary Adams, now 23, posted the 8-minute clip on YouTube last week that shows her father viciously lashing her with a belt and trying to force her to bend over her bed to be beaten despite her wails and pleas to stop. The clip had received more than 2.4 million hits as of Thursday, and police began investigating Wednesday after hearing from concerned citizens.

William Adams, 51, issued a three-page statement Thursday saying his daughter posted the clip to get back at him for telling her he would be reducing the amount of financial support he gives her and taking away her Mercedes. The statement did not include an apology for the beating, but he told Corpus Christi television station KZTV on Wednesday that the video "looks worse than it is," that he had already apologized to his daughter and that he was just disciplining his child for stealing.

Hillary Adams says her parents were angry because she had downloaded pirated content online, and that she turned on the camera because she sensed something was going to happen.

William Adams, who presides over child abuse cases, is still being investigated by the state's judicial conduct commission and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, which on Thursday requested that he be removed from its cases until the investigation concludes.

Patrick Crimmins, a spokesman for the agency, declined to elaborate on the exact nature of the investigation. But he said that in general, the agency would only investigate a case in which a suspected abuse victim has already reached adulthood if there are still children in the home who could be at risk. Adams was granted joint custody of his 10-year-old daughter in his 2007 divorce.

There are no allegations of alleged abuse by Adams against his younger daughter, who primarily resides with her mother, Hallie Adams. Crimmins declined to say whether his agency is investigating the parental fitness of Hallie Adams, who lashed Hillary once during the 2004 beating.

Crimmins said his agency ordinarily wouldn't disclose that it is investigating someone, but that it did in this case because the investigation is the reason it requested that William Adams be taken off its cases.

Jayroe said that police did not interview the younger daughter, but asked both Hallie and Hillary Adams about it and there was no indication of abuse of the younger daughter.

In his statement Thursday, Adams said he would "respond" to all investigations. As Aransas County's top judge, he has dealt with at least 349 family law cases in the past year alone, nearly 50 of which involved state caseworkers seeking determine whether parents were fit to raise their children.

County officials confirmed that Adams will not hear cases related to Child Protective Services for at least the next two weeks. And the top administrator in Aransas County cast doubt on whether Adams could credibly return to the bench.

"I would think it would be very difficult," said Aransas County Judge C.H. "Burt" Mills Jr. "Personally I don't see how he can recover from this."

If the judicial commission and police investigations don't lead to punishment or charges, Adams could be safe on the bench until he's up for re-election in three years.

Hillary Adams said she waited so long to expose her father because she was terrified at what might have happened had she done so while still living under his roof. She said the outpouring of support and encouragement she's received since posting the clip is tempered by the sadness that it's her father repeatedly lashing her with a belt and threatening to beat her "into submission."

During an interview with her mother Thursday on NBC's Today show, Hillary Adams said her father regularly beat her for a period of time. has repeatedly said she didn't post the clip to spite her father, and that she hopes it forces him to seek help.

Her mother blamed her ex-husband's bouts of violence on an "addition." She called it a "family secret," but declined to elaborate.

In his statement, though, William Adams painted a starkly different picture of why his daughter posted the clip.

"Just prior to the YouTube upload, a concerned father shared with his 23-year-old daughter that he was unwilling to continue to work hard and be her primary source of financial support, if she was going to simply 'drop out,' and strive to achieve no more in life than to work part time at a video game store," Adams' statement said. "Hillary warned her father if he reduced her financial support, and took away her Mercedes automobile, which her father had provided, he would live to regret it."

Hillary Adams did not immediately respond to e-mail requests Thursday seeking a response.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-11-04/texas-beating-video/51067340/1?csp=34news

What a spoiled piece of shit :lol: I think the dad is still a dickwad who deserves to get his asskicked......but the daughter is obviously fucked up too.

....Then again when you were raised by such an abusive ass what kind of personality can one hope to expect :shrug:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineIcesyn
Trust My Words
Male User Gallery

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: Almond Flour]
    #15325879 - 11/05/11 09:25 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmm. A beating of a lifetime from being spoiled and stealing. That sounds about right. Perhaps he scared us more than his own daughter.

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: VIDEO: Judge beats daughters ass at home for using the internet (lol) [Re: collie man]
    #15325978 - 11/05/11 09:53 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

collie man said:
There is nothing wrong with discipline his children.

She had a privilege. She abused the privilege. Clearly this has been happening more then once. She got punished for it.

His house, his computer, his electricity, his rules.

:blewmeanie:

Hey dumbass, the father has a privilege (to father her daughter) he abused the privilege. (assault is a crime) clearly he's abused her more than once. He wasn't punished.
America's country, americas' laws, americas' rules. Which he clearly violated.
oh and child neglect as well.

So you're saying using a computer for entertainment is worse than abusing a child?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale