Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

Re: zyprexa [Re: spiritguru]
    #15295612 - 10/29/11 01:53 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

first off, getting your B12 back to normal levels will clear up many of your issues... be prepared though, there some people who rely  on B12 injections for the rest of their lives...

is this doctor a general practitioner or psychiatrist? just curious... not that it matters because they could equally be ignorant... it took one and a half years before i was formally diagnosed adult onset schizoaffective bipolar type... before that i was "labeled" bipolar 1 with psychotic features and schizophreniform disorder... telling someone they have schizophrenia after a few office visits flies in the face of normal practice... modern psychiatry links schizophrenia to asperger syndrome because they have "overlapping" symptoms... that's just fucking ridiculous... many health as well as mental disorders share similar or overlapping symptoms... modern psychiatry is totally out of control, they always have been... did you know that the APA intends to include "shyness" as a psychological abnormality in the upcoming DSM-V? there are segments within the psychiatric community as well as mental health advocacy groups fighting against this... i hope they beat this... just another reason to drug our children...

you need another doctor, it's that simple... and i'm going to go even one step further and recommend you see an orthomolecular MD/psychiatrist... orthomolecular medicine/psychiatry has been around a long time... it established itself over 30 years ago... they've reversed all forms of serious health disease and the full spectrum of mental health disorders.. i am seeing two of them now over the past two months and it is AMAZING some of the things they discovered about me... in that short period of time i went from needing seven meds at generally maximum dose down to only two now at maintenance levels... when i told you to radically change your diet i wasn't fucking around(excuse my french)... i know what it has done for me and i was trying to spare you some serious grief... i've been keeping a sort of journal of each of my office visits... check it out:

my schizoaffective disorder and orthomolecular medicine

allopathic medicine and psychiatry relies TOO heavily on medications to mask symptoms instead of getting at the root cause of illness... it's just that simple...

if your interested in learning more and locating an OM in your area check out: Orthomolecular Medicine/Psychiatry to locate a physician look under the resource section... if you need any help finding one send me a PM...

i looked into the marijuana issue years ago because i thought my past use(i quit when i was 21) played a role in my development of mental illness at 33... i found no connection, but i did find something... in almost ALL of the studies conclusions they stated there was a link in developing "early onset" schizophrenia and marijuana use(although the result percentages were very small, which doesn't surprise me since schizophrenia affects 1 percent of the population) but they also stated that a genetic "predisposition" to developing the illness later on in life may exist... in other words marijuana use brings on schizophrenia that may have developed later on in life... ALL of the studies stated future work is needed... i saw people flip out after using marijuana when i was younger, it always fascinated me, to watch people start bouncing off walls for no real reason... but people flip out using all kinds of drugs, including psychiatric medications... look it up, anti-depressants, mood stabilizers and antipsychotics...

as far as someone pointing out the effect some psychiatric drugs have on neurotransmitter receptors, i can't speak with any real authority, i never felt interested in digging that deep, maybe i will now... but when i returned to psychedelics i was on a maximum dose of risperdal(8mg) and an eighth was quite a ride, a very beautiful experience so i don't know what to tell you... from what i read zyprexa and risperdal may be different but they work the same way...

yeah, you need a new doctor yesterday.... run! Run!! Ruunnn!!!

PeaCe2U

Kensho :psychsplit:

Edited by cateyes (10/29/11 09:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: zyprexa [Re: cateyes] * 1
    #15296853 - 10/29/11 07:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I dunno...  This dude crazy for tripping on all that^

Respect.:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder