Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: tak_old]
    #1528555 - 05/07/03 06:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Whether or not its right/moral or what not is besides the point. When you go to shroomery.org there are hundreds of links to diffrent parts that cover exactly what you asked. If you took a little time and read about what you are trying to do, you would probably be quite sucessfull, without jeperdizing your operation by making outrageous posts like this. Mushroom cultivation, like all things requires knowledge and experience. No ones gonna stop you from doing it, but dont ask people to aid you in illegal acts like this. Anything is possible, but dont ruin it for us all, please.

well spoken i wish you would have replied first. thats all you had to say ppl no reason to be hateing
ur right i problably could have. but i got lazy and wanted someone with experience to help.but i did not realize you all were so paranoid.sorry every one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: buckwheat]
    #1528635 - 05/07/03 07:26 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It was a dumb way to start a post.. But it is a very interesting topic.. I have been very interested in those large growopps in amsterdam aka http://www.erowid.org/plants/show_image.php?image=mushrooms/cultivation_commercial1.jpg

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: Legoulash]
    #1528873 - 05/07/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, I was going to say why is this not only in Advanced, but why is it STILL here in advanced? Do we have moderators? Then I thought, no that would just be negative. So, Hmmmm, how can we make it fit in here without breaking conspiracy laws, encouraging moronity, and generally lowering our standards? Let's gently guide the subject to a subject more worthy of being in advanced cultivation. Has to be interesting. Has to be advanced. And has to have something slightly related to the thread. HMMMM..... I've got it!
UPSIDE DOWN SHROOMS!
Seriously, check that pic linked above, you know, this one:

Look closely, there are shrooms growing out of the bottom of those trays! Upside down!

Now, of course anybody with any familiarity of commercial mushroom farm equipment can see how that would happen, isn't it interesting nontheless? Doesn't it open up lots of valid points and comments that actually belong in this forum?

Like would it be feasible to design a casing system (scaled for the non-commercial hobby grower of course) that would incorporate the phenomenon? It would double your fruitable square ft. Increase yields per sq. ft, maybe even increase biological efficiency.
Upside down shrooms. The thread has been saved. Yeehaw.

Actually, I would like to point out that the vast majority of the major grows at cannabis culture and overgrow are canadian grows. They are being done where no authority gives a shit. Use some sense and don't apply other people's freedom to yourself. Shrooms are a psychedelic. Weed isn't even a drug (Half baked reference). Those people are growing where it's generally allowed. Commercial shroom cultivation isn't safe in many places, even in the beloved amsterdam, heat has been drawn to the trade. Tread carefully and don't argue when somebody points out your major security breach. Sulk off quietly to do whatever you were going to do, without repeating this obvious faux paux, please.

Oh yeah, my signature doesn't apply to you.

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

OfflineWahoo
Cap'n
Loc: right behind you
Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: mycofile]
    #1528938 - 05/07/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Here is another pic from Erowid showing upside-down mushrooms. Also a commercial operation in Holland.

Anonymous

Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: mycofile]
    #1529624 - 05/08/03 12:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Nice redirect!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale