Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLucyLove

Most potent cubensis trip? *DELETED*
    #15287497 - 10/27/11 06:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by LucyLove

Reason for deletion: edited

--------------------
Is this real

Edited by LucyLove (10/27/11 06:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaudiophoenix
Find Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Upstate NY
Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: LucyLove]
    #15287520 - 10/27/11 06:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I have had a huge trip off about 2 g

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: audiophoenix]
    #15287532 - 10/27/11 06:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

ive had some real mindfucky experiences on ~2 grams

but i dont think i took a trip to where the mushrooms wanted me to go.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: k00laid]
    #15287541 - 10/27/11 06:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

the smaller the shroom the more potent IMO, if you eat an entire gram of aborts you will trip good for sure

I've never taken a gram so i dunno, but i bet for sure you can trip hard on 1g if the stars align.

OfflineMarshmallowPie
Shaggy

Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: Adolin]
    #15287626 - 10/27/11 06:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Tripped hard off 1.5-2 of cubes.

First time and on an empty stomach could've made a difference

Edited by MarshmallowPie (10/27/11 06:36 PM)

InvisibleCactilove
Controversial Mystic

Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: MarshmallowPie]
    #15287637 - 10/27/11 06:37 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Left my body on like 1.2 to. 1.4 shit was crazy

--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Offlinelaughingcow
You Mum Loves It
 User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: Cactilove]
    #15287642 - 10/27/11 06:38 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ah no

--------------------
You Benedict

InvisiblePowdered_Toastman

Loc: Arrakis
    #15287764 - 10/27/11 07:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

1 of my most profound experiences was off of 1.6 of some very potent gold caps

--------------------
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

You are God and I am You

InvisibleLucyLove

edit [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #15287852 - 10/27/11 07:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

edit

--------------------
Is this real

Edited by LucyLove (10/27/19 03:48 PM)

InvisiblePowdered_Toastman

Loc: Arrakis
    #15287862 - 10/27/11 07:20 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

down thine 1/8

--------------------
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

You are God and I am You

OfflineQuestionableGuy
Respect the Fungi
Male

Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: laughingcow]
    #15287927 - 10/27/11 07:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've only tripped twice in my life, the first time on 3.5 grams and the second on 1.5 g's. They were both pretty intense experiences in their own ways.

The setting was not right and I was with a buddy that only had 2 grams and we had completely different trips. His was great and mine was just, well, a self-reflection experience. I felt like I really had no potential to do any sort of good things and I was just a drag on everybody I associated myself with. It made me realize that I need to adjust the way I contribute myself to the world around me, and that I need to really get on my feet and start walking instead of just being a little crawling, leeching vacuum.

More Interesting Story:
The second time with 1.5 g's was much better and I was in a better setting (well at least at first..) at another friends house with a couple buddies, one sober, one on 2 g's of shroomies, and the other on 10 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (and also note, this friend never had any sort of psychedelic experiences previous to this). Things were great and we were having a blast (except for sober guy) and I decided to take a walk to the corner store with sober guy and shroom buddy and hawaiian buddy stayed at the house.

When we got back, Hawaiian buddy was on a whole new level. We smoked a couple bowls and then Hawaiian buddy started acting very strange and randomly started clawing shroom buddy.

2 minutes later Hawaiian buddy literally just had no control over his body and blacked out. He was in a very incoherent but freaked out state and whenever he tried to stand up because he was freaking, he literally BLACKED OUT (eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body would follow to the ground). I think vasoconstriction was a big cause of this (not letting blood to the brain fast enough).

Sober guy seemed to be the most dumb one there, because when I left for one minute to go get a helmet for hawaiian buddy, THEY HAD HIM STANDING AT THE TOP OF A 7 STEP BRICK STAIRCASE and just as I seen this potentially horrifying situation, Hawaiian buddy blacked out again and fell down the staircase, missing every stair just by an inch, and hit the sidewalk with the right side of his body. Luckily his body hit the ground kind of distributively over his right side so there was no acute point of contact. But it messed his braces up very badly.

When I seen him falling down the staircase, I just unleashed a yell saying NOOOO!!! from a very deep part of my heart. I never had a yell that was so powerful with emotion (probably a bit shroom influenced).

Hawaiian buddy tried getting up repeatedly, but was very uncoordinated and would continue to pass out when he stood up more than a certain amount. When he did manage to stand up without passing out because we were trying to hold him and get him in the house, he would bite us and attack us. Sober guy and shroom guy both had bite scars that lasted for quite awhile.

I recall one specific moment of him being on the ground trying to rip his braces out and was ripping weeds out of the ground and shoving them into his mouth.

By the way, this was all happening in the front yard at shroom buddies house.

The only thing he said repeatedly and very fast was "Daaaaaviiiiiid, Punch you in the face" and would smile and play with his tounge ring aggressively.

He pissed off sober guy and sober guy slammed him down a few times and was about to punch him but I wouldn't let him because he was already fucked up enough.

He constantly mixed our names up and had a very evil, almost possessed nature about him.

But I was cool with him for the most time and after dosing him with a xanax bar, I laid down with him and talked with him about random stuff like the beautiful trees and sky. He didn't have any more of a vocabulary range than a 5 year old. But he did enjoy the beautiful day and trees to a certain extent.

He actually remembers a couple little things, one memory being described as "it was just black but I heard you yell NOOO!! and then I felt my head get hit really hard and a green, fuzzy screen popped up when I hit the ground." and he also remembers a tiny portion of me coming and laying down next to him and seeing me smile at him (corny I know but I was the only one nice to him, while still restraining when needed, but I knew he was tripping and potentially going to be psychotic for who knows how long. and he respects that fact that I did that even to this day) I know I would want someone to be decent to me if I was going through such a powerful, uncontrollable experience.

There is actually quite a bit more that happened but there is no need to continue. You've gotten the picture.

He ended up with a bunch of cuts and scrapes and bruises. And mangled braces, and a lost tongue ring. But he's alright mentally.

--------------------
A wise man once said...

"It's not what happens to you, it's how you handle it."

InvisibleLucyLove

Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: QuestionableGuy]
    #15294708 - 10/29/11 10:35 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I ate two long stems last night and it fucked me up!
Still so much left in the bag.

I'm guessing I only ate around 0.7g-1.2g?

--------------------
Is this real

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#15294857 - 10/29/11 11:10 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:trippnballs:

InvisibleLucyLove

Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #15294866 - 10/29/11 11:12 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It might be because I only way about 105 pounds. :shrug:

--------------------
Is this real

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#15294882 - 10/29/11 11:15 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LucyLove said:
It might be because I only way about 105 pounds. :shrug:

nah.

ive given my GIANT friend a few grams of penis envy.

he was tripping so hard he pissed himself.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #15294891 - 10/29/11 11:16 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

True with what the other dude said.. aborts have more mass and when tdry, they seem heavier, maybe more potent. I like to mix the aborts with the shroomies. Yea, actually, .8 grams got me really high as fuck.. no crazy visuals like kaleidoscopes or moving and morphing objects.. However, you notice stuff like maybe everyone staring at you in public places, drunken coordination, slight colors in the background, slight closed eye colrs and little hallucinations. Also, sun gazing while trip, one of the most beautiful things to see.. didn't burn my eyes. prob dangerous though

--------------------
Hi. Just want to make friends.

InvisibleLucyLove

Re: Most potent cubensis trip? [Re: mesoamerican]
    #15295008 - 10/29/11 11:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mesoamerican said:
True with what the other dude said.. aborts have more mass and when tdry, they seem heavier, maybe more potent. I like to mix the aborts with the shroomies. Yea, actually, .8 grams got me really high as fuck.. no crazy visuals like kaleidoscopes or moving and morphing objects.. However, you notice stuff like maybe everyone staring at you in public places, drunken coordination, slight colors in the background, slight closed eye colrs and little hallucinations. Also, sun gazing while trip, one of the most beautiful things to see.. didn't burn my eyes. prob dangerous though

Yea they must have been aborts then.
The shroomies had really long stems leading to a tiny capy. And they were definitely cubensis.
Then I broke two stems off of two specimens then munched.

--------------------
Is this real

Edited by LucyLove (10/29/11 11:37 AM)

InvisibleMunchauzen
 User Gallery

Mystery Trip [Re: LucyLove]
    #15295050 - 10/29/11 11:45 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

In 2010, I went to a festival in Ohio, and picked up an 1/8th of boomers inside the venue for $25. I ate just one mushroom, as it seemed to be about half the bag. The rest of the bag was smaller fruits and random pieces. I tripped real hard for 4-5 hours. When I got home I weighed the remainder of my bag and was 2.7 grams. Blew my mind!

InvisibleLucyLove

Re: Mystery Trip [Re: Munchauzen]
    #15295482 - 10/29/11 01:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Munchauzen said:
In 2010, I went to a festival in Ohio, and picked up an 1/8th of boomers inside the venue for $25. I ate just one mushroom, as it seemed to be about half the bag. The rest of the bag was smaller fruits and random pieces. I tripped real hard for 4-5 hours. When I got home I weighed the remainder of my bag and was 2.7 grams. Blew my mind!

Score. :trippinballs:

--------------------
Is this real

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies