Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineicewall
journeyman
wish me luck! (2nd shroom trip)
    #1529394 - 05/08/03 01:27 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

ive done acid and shrooms both once and lots of ketamine but for some reason i still get nervous at the thought of tripping...

i just thought id tell u guys that think of me around 8pm cuz ill be eating them then...... HAPPY SHROOMIN

o and FYI ill be listening to autechre and bone thugs "evil paradise" both my favs while under the influence.

and while i like how messed up shrooms make u feel i still use them to clear my mind and quote "time travel"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: wish me luck! (2nd shroom trip) [Re: icewall]
    #1530502 - 05/08/03 01:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

but for some reason i still get nervous at the thought of tripping...

If you don't get nervous before a trip, you aren't doing it properly :wink:

Good luck, have fun

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1530517 - 05/08/03 01:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hey don't forget to have fun "in there."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: wish me luck! (2nd shroom trip) [Re: Strumpling]
    #1534298 - 05/09/03 12:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

O MAN!!!!! i have to write about this...... cuz this is a trip i will NEVER forget!

ok me and my friend went to get some shrooms and ended up buying an ounce which seemed like a smart thing at the time. well after we got them we ran into a store and bought some orange juice and drove to the park. we had no idea how to measure them properly so we just eyed it out using the plastic thats over cigarette packs..... BAD IDEA! we must have ate somewhere around 5 - 5.5 grams!

within 15 minutes the hill turned into a rolling grassy plane, and these shroom stems were popping out of the ground and i was feeling a bit queasy and cold so we went back into my car. i then slowly turned to my friend and yelled out "we ate WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much!" and he still wasnt tripping yet so he didnt know what i meant. then all hell broke loose. I started to break into level 4 and the car turned into a space ship and all the litle lights on my alpine cd player streamed out at me about 1/2 inch before my face touching me.... i could actually feel the light. then EVERYTHING had the most detailed pattern that i will ever witness. my friends face had words written alllll over it, and if i remember correctly when i turned my head i saw the pattern agasin only the words looked super high resolution and said "joker" over and over again and started to spiral.... at this point i couldnt keep my eyes open and i couldnt move my hands at all. i was only 1 hour into the trip and i was already at a level 4 i couldnt believe it and then i put on some autechre and all i have to say is WOW!!!!!! i wanted to punch my cd player cuz the music was WAY too trippy and every beat took me in further.

for some reason we stayed in the car for about 4 1/2 hours and then i stopped tripping all together which bugged my friend out cuz i had sobered up so fast, he kept suggesting that his had LSD in it.

o and by the way.... we did have a 2 hour discussion on how to light a cigarette laughing soooooo hard. and we had about 20 cigs at the start of the night but somehow my friend smoked about 3 packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean he would take out a stoge and give me one too and then open the pack back up and we counted and there were the same amount when we started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have one suggestion to everyone on this forum. if ur friend happens to be taking lithium without u knowing, well get ready cuz u never know what will happen. cuz i didnt kinow someone could cry and laugh for 6 hours straight!!!!!!

FYI - heres a quote from my friend last night "see this cigarette pack?" "yea" "it a WEAPON!!!!!", then he proceeded to eat the pack!

just nutty!

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Loc: Cow field
    #1534801 - 05/09/03 03:48 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

suonds like you had a blast .

--------------------
check my journal for my trade list

You see what you want to see not what it makes you see. I see said the blind man to the deaf women .

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience