Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestew248
Stranger

Recovering from a terrible thing...
    #1528756 - 05/07/03 07:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Back in Febuary i started a homestead ez grow kit. My rye berries dried up and i had to plant the tiny bit of mycelium that grew. Slowly but surely my compost started to grow mycelium. I got impatient with how long it was taking, so i took a little bit of colonised compost out of my terrarium, and it put it in a ziplock bag. I was hoping that this would colonate faster and give me a couple of shrooms while i waited for the whole kit to go. Then i got into an argument with my roomate, and the piece of shit reported my shroom kit to the police. The cops came and confonscated my terrarium and everything, and when i came back to get the rest of my stuff from the appartment, i found my little zip lock bag i forgot about. The mycelium was growing in it. Now my question is now that i have just that, what can i do to get a crop growing again? (i apparently never learn) I was thinking sence the mycelium is growing in the baggy i could either add more compost to the bag and just fruit it in the bag and get a small ammount. I wanted to know if this was posible or should i add the mycelium to a new batch of compost. And in getting compost at the store what exact kind should i get?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
Re: Recovering from a terrible thing... [Re: stew248]
    #1528809 - 05/07/03 08:11 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Just... I dunno, my thoughts on the ordeal.

If you've been in legal trouble recently, and had the cops confiscate all your stuff...
I'd kinda lay off the whole mycology thing for a while. It's not worth the risk.

Did you get in trouble? Are you still living with that roomie?

-ol

Offlinedistortion
 User Gallery
Loc: Murder Mitten
Re: Recovering from a terrible thing... [Re: Oscuro_lobo]
    #1528824 - 05/07/03 08:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

man there's only one thing i'd be worrying about right now and it has nothing to do with shrooms ill sum it up in one word -REVENGE-

--------------------
Think for Yourself. Question Authority.

-Timothy Leary

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: Recovering from a terrible thing... [Re: distortion]
    #1528829 - 05/07/03 08:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I don't believe in -Revenge- . Stay in peace and don't fuck your mind with such things.

Offlinestew248
Stranger

Re: Recovering from a terrible thing... [Re: distortion]
    #1528834 - 05/07/03 08:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well the thing is i was gonna set everything up and have my new setup in the care of another friend of mine. Because im facing Class C possesion charges. But my charges say posession of mushrooms, but i just had mycelium. I was reading somewhere that immature mycelium might not contain enough psilocybin to be concidered illegal. I might be able to argue some things in court becasue the cops really didn't know what they were talking about. I don't live with my old roomate anymore... And about revenge.... how much does it cost to have someone offed now er days? Naw im just kidding... Im not big on revenge. But my two friends he also had arrested (he ratted them out for the pot they had) are. But as far as that kid goes things will work them selfs out...

--------------------

Edited by stew248 (05/07/03 08:26 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #1529748 - 05/08/03 01:46 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

first rule....no one knows what you do....shouldnt talk about who you have sex with and never about *any* activities that are or might be illegal....

second rule....dont mess with it for a while....give it to a friend, let him try it and go to court, because you belong to the state after arrest...if you are convicted, they have the right to search at any time with out a warrant....it's not worth it because a second arrest before court isnt bad until the second day in court.... then the judge see you as already being convicted and the penalties get much more serious because it's not just a second offense but also you continued to do it while out on bond....

third rule....talk to a lawyer, ask around about lawyers that specialize in drug offenses, a friend had one years ago that managed to get charges against him dropped, he sold acid to a dea agent....wasnt arrested imediately but heard about the warrant and turned himself in....3 months pretrial, made bond, skipped town and returned a year later to find the charges were dropped....50 hits....and the lawyer was a public defender, that county had a voulenteer system for PD's, I refered alot of people to him since then and 70% get dropped, 25% get reduced and the rest basicly screw themselves because they wouldnt follow advise from anyone...including the lawyer....

P#1

Offlinestew248
Stranger

Re: Recovering from a terrible thing... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1530443 - 05/08/03 10:32 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

First of all Im not going to be messing with it. I have a buddy at college that is gonna take it over, and all i wanted to know, i have this little bag with compost and mycelium, what do i need to do to it so i can give it to my friend so he can look after it. And then as far as im concerned the cops can search me all they want. Thats what my question was about. I put too much time and effort into this bullshit just to give it away. And its not that i let everyone know my business, the fact was the kid who called the cops was in on the shroom kit with me.

--------------------

OfflineDemiurge
creator ofworlds

Loc: Florida
    #1530653 - 05/08/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Are you sure your friend is really a guy? I mean, no self respecting guy with a penis would ever rat his friends out to the police over a stupid fight. That's something crazy chicks do to their boyfriends and stuff. Look through his closet, or maybe you can spy on him next time he's in the shower because I'm sure he lost his penis and testicles somewhere.

Sad story. Better luck next time.

--------------------
Just another animal embeded in a technological coral reef extruded psychic objects...

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Recovering from a terrible thing... *DELETED* [Re: Demiurge]
    #1530789 - 05/08/03 12:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Offlinestew248
Stranger

Re: Recovering from a terrible thing... [Re: poke smot!]
    #1531534 - 05/08/03 04:21 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I suppose its hard to deal with things your self when your an incredable pussy. Which thats exactly what that kid was. The thing that makes this kid a bigger shit head is the fact that he smokes pot, does differnt drugs, and wanted to eat some of the shrooms when they get done. I could have understood if the kid wanted nothing to do with that shit. I mean if i wanted to i could call the cops on him any random day and they would do him dirty, but that an't me man. I'd be no better then him. Man i could go on about him and how pissed i am, but its not gonna do much for me but piss me off more about it. So im just gonna take my losses and move and next time i'll know better. I just need to know how to start up my colony again, becasue i'll feel way better about the whole thing if i get to trip on some shrooms. So is there anyone out there that knows what i should do with my mycelium? i was thinking of doing an out door tek.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies