Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
commercial shroom growing
    #1528187 - 05/07/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

How many pounds of dried shrooms would i need.Is it possible to grow a pound a month would it be profitable.does anyone know they make those big casings in Amsterdam.im just looking for info to on how to grow large amounts of shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Loc: You just picked me you ju...
Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: buckwheat]
    #1528209 - 05/07/03 04:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ok a bit of ADVICE these threads or alawys picked over by DEA and FED's and it is not wise to post you are planning to grow and then sell or traffic a schedule 1 narcotic. And when you get up in to the pounds your leave personal use behind and then you travel to Sale or Posession in the 1st and that usaly carrys a minium sentance of 12 years and a max of 40 years. No i do not condone growing mushrooms in any way i love to read about them look at them but my love for them stops there. I would strongly advize you to not grow pounds beacuse yes you may get by for a while till your friends or x decides to fuck ya and narc on ya.

And askinng for advice on how to grow mass shrooms and sell thim is highly illegal and if some one here was to help you with the information that person could also wind up the creek with out a paddle plus you risk giving this thread a bad rap.

--------------------
Open wide and shut your eye's stick out your toung you are in for a suprise chew a cap and chew a stem empty your mouth say AMEN and sit on down and let the fun begin your about to leave reality time and time again.

Edited by DrShroomAholic (05/07/03 04:47 PM)

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

#1528261 - 05/07/03 05:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I knew someone would say this. yea maybe this site is moniterd by pigs. but think about forums like overgrow and cannabis culture were there are mayor grow operations and nothing happens to them some people at those sites show off mayor grows and they have been on those boards for years .and a mj grow is way of more of interest to them.they have better things to do like catching meth labs/mdma labs. i dont think they are gonna waste time on a mushroom grow.they want a high profile bust. if what you are saing is true then they would busted every single spore suppliers along time ago.and i never said i was gonna do it i just wanted to know how its done.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1528284 - 05/07/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

how the fuck do you think its done. god damn stoopid newbies and their stupid questions.

"How many pounds of dried shrooms would i need"

need for what? to stick up your asshole for a good time? to feed africa? to be a complete moron?

"Is it possible to grow a pound a month would it be profitable"

ITS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO GROW A POUND A MONTH MAN! wtf do you think. profitable? only if you're selling them for more than the 24k gold substrate they require.

"im just looking for info to on how to grow large amounts of shrooms "

why dont you learn how to grow shrooms before you go try to be mr bulk drug grower.

you sir deserve 5 stars for being moron of the day.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Offlinetoolshroomer
smokin' all daylong..

Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: Eightball]
    #1528302 - 05/07/03 05:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The kid who posted this is incredibly stupid, not to mention ASKING for trouble. I hope the feds come swooping down upon you.

--------------------
and Viola! Mushrooms!

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: Eightball]
    #1528339 - 05/07/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

damn calm down there buddy.i was just asking some questions. and why are you saing im a newbie you dont even know me.and it is possible to grow a pound a month its been done before were do you think all thosoe shrooms from the street come from.some one is doing it.there was a post about a guy that did it at mycotopia about one year ago but i lost all that info.i thought someone here would know how to build an automated grow chamber like the one i saw a while back.

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: toolshroomer]
    #1528361 - 05/07/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ok let me ask you,, MindyCandy

If you were a FED / DEA and wanted to find all the new information would you sit on you ass or would you do some research ? It is widely known that the internet is the prime choice for the underworld. So let see here is it plossible that the goverment has a whole office of people who do nothing but surf the net just like the CyberNanny's and locate these sites full of drug / growing / information ? Yes they do and yes they do have several registered members on this site along with the HIVE and so on. And you say they would sooner bust a Meth or MDMA lab maybe you would be right maybe uncle sam and big brother don't want to waste the tax payers money of a few cakes for personal use. But i can tell you they would waste the money on a BIG DRUG lord as your self. And you ask why is there no bust's then alot of time there are and what happens is the DEA takes over the account and pretends to be the original poster. I know this for a fact this is not ficton. If you want to grow somting try Pumpkin's they more in your ball park and won't carry such a hefty sentance. lol

--------------------
Open wide and shut your eye's stick out your toung you are in for a suprise chew a cap and chew a stem empty your mouth say AMEN and sit on down and let the fun begin your about to leave reality time and time again.

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1528374 - 05/07/03 05:52 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Here you want mass shrooms do this,,

Gather up 1,000,000 cows and buy 1,000,000 acres and then you will have over 1,000,000 pounds of Cow dung you can sift your hands in better yet you can even just eat the shit it will still make ya trip. Bone Apa Teet

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: toolshroomer]
    #1528380 - 05/07/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The kid who posted this is incredibly stupid, not to mention ASKING for trouble. I hope the feds come swooping down upon you.

wtf?? you people sure like to come to conclusions.you dont even know were i live
cops here problably dont even know what shrooms are and if they do they problably dont care they have bigger problems like cocaine factories.and if they did catch i could pay them off like i have many times.ah i love third world contries i moved here so i can live in peace and not have to worry about fashist governments.

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
    #1528386 - 05/07/03 05:56 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

why is this in advanced cultivation i think its been answered before....

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

#1528406 - 05/07/03 06:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ok now i can tell why you posted this you were seeking attention ahhhhh,

1. If you live in a 3rd world country if you live somwhere cop's don't know what shrooms are leaves to belive you would not have internet. As you do so that line was bullshit.

2. Cocaine Factories ? come on who call's them factories any more do some fucking research and if you live in a area where cocaine is the biggest problem that would leave me to belive you live in a fictonal world.

3. If you have so much money to pay cop's then why bother sell shrooms ? if you have allready payed cops that meens you have been busted and that meens you are a dip shit. Also you said many times what the hell cant you do anything right ?

4. You refeered to you local authority's as COP'S that is a USA slang terms and i would say you are right here in the good old usa.

Also you sound like a little boy / or girl who needs to take some warm milk and chill with mom.

--------------------

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

#1528409 - 05/07/03 06:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The NooBe Posted It here LMAO lol

--------------------

OfflineQuintessence
I am Hydrogen

#1528433 - 05/07/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Why would anyone here want to help you grow bulk amounts of shrooms so you can be a drug dealer? Especially when the information is readily available. Its just an unnecessary risk.

--------------------

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: Quintessence]
    #1528446 - 05/07/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Right On Nugget's

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

#1528467 - 05/07/03 06:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

But i can tell you they would waste the money on a BIG DRUG lord as your self.

oh my god now im a big drug lord.hum maybe i just want to provide a service to the people to help and free some minds in this crazy world . i could care less about a profit as long as i dont go broke providing a service.i dont know about you but when i get some some good acid i sure am thankfull that some chemist out there like nick sand risked his life to provide lsd.and he didnt get greedy and made bunk or some other more profitable drug.if i could change peoples minds i would risk life inprisionment because it is my duty as a part of the counter culture to do my part in fighting these imperialist fashist.even if its not a big role im doing what i can do best .

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

#1528477 - 05/07/03 06:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

LOL you just won the lamo award for the YEAR here is your shroom grammy
save me the lector and learn how to keep your story straight.

--------------------

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
    #1528505 - 05/07/03 06:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Whether or not its right/moral or what not is besides the point. When you go to shroomery.org there are hundreds of links to diffrent parts that cover exactly what you asked. If you took a little time and read about what you are trying to do, you would probably be quite sucessfull, without jeperdizing your operation by making outrageous posts like this. Mushroom cultivation, like all things requires knowledge and experience. No ones gonna stop you from doing it, but dont ask people to aid you in illegal acts like this. Anything is possible, but dont ruin it for us all, please.

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Re: commercial shroom growing [Re: tak_old]
    #1528511 - 05/07/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Spoken like a true Shroomer ( TAK ) awesome response.

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

#1528532 - 05/07/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

dam i thought ppl would be more openminded here. sorry if i gave the shroomery a bad name.and DrShroomAholic they have the internet were i live. i dont live in a dam jungle. and you dont have to have large amount of money to pay of the cops.the cops here are forced to be corrupt so they can feed there family i once got of a ticket because he asked me to get him shoes for his kids.and im from the us i still go over there to catch all the music in the summer.right now im in PR but i live somewere in southamerica.

InvisibleDrD525
what'shappening?!
    #1528542 - 05/07/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

LMAO, this thread is hillarious.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds