Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSmiley_Riley
kinda newbie
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: jarby]
    #1525470 - 05/06/03 06:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It greatly depends on what you mean by trip...
In shroom season i quite often eat a small amount of shrooms, not enuff to "trip" but enuff to make the day interesting....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: Smiley_Riley]
    #1526188 - 05/06/03 10:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

about every three months, except during the summer, then it's more like twice a month.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: thestringphish]
    #1526194 - 05/06/03 10:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

about once every month or 2, but for the summer it will probably be alot more often

--------------------

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: How often do you trip..? *DELETED* [Re: kristina420]
    #1526270 - 05/06/03 11:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: poke smot!]
    #1526876 - 05/07/03 06:18 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

heh ...i trip when i got shrooms and i heard someone saying get sick of ganja...GANJA ...u never get sick of ganja...smoke it with the shrooms then let me know if your sick of it...damn  :wink:

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: dobinky]
    #1527930 - 05/07/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Not nearly enough is all I can say.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineBitchCakes
The captain ofouter space

Loc: Sea Attole
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: Sombie]
    #1528094 - 05/07/03 03:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I trip whenever I feel like it. It's nice to be able to have that kind of flexibility. it used to be that If i had something to trip on, i would just take it. But I've learned a lot of self control since then. Right now I haven't eaten any mushrooms since november even though I've been growing them since then, so now Ive got a nice stockpile for the next time I get that craving

--------------------
-I'm a dork-

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: dobinky]
    #1528154 - 05/07/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

About once every 1-2 weeks if i have them. If not then I might stop for a few months until I have them again. Then it's back to once every 1-2 weeks.

--------------------

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: Revelation]
    #1528236 - 05/07/03 04:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I hate to sound like I'm just copying the above poster -but- I try to trip every weekend too but sometimes I'm too busy or there's not really anything to do while I trip so I don't. I'll take a long break if I can't find a dealer though, sometimes I don't trip for months at a time.

--------------------
]

Anonymous

Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: Wysefool]
    #1528632 - 05/07/03 07:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

This is an awesome thread. I've only tripped twice, and I loved both times. I suppose I will tell you guys why I liked tripping so much and then explain how often I want to trip and why.
John Densmore , the doors drummer, told Jim Morrison that you take drugs to expand life, not escape it. I think that is totaly true. I am so glad to finally see tangible proof that reality is just a thin perception, albeit a common one. I remember I was sitting by a lake (tripping) and I saw the sky and mountains bleed into the lake. The picture became very 2d looking and I was looking at the sky and it was pulsating into the lake, but it stopped and it just started bleeding. It took the mountains, the lights, everything just into the lake. I thought the world had ended and my friend told me we should take a walk into the woods. So I took out a lollipop, which are awesome while tripping - especially sour blowpop and ciggerette, and as we walked, I started thinking the world had ended, I just saw that, so where am I know, what am I doing? And my friend told me that we were just experiencing and trattled off (10 minutes later he said, yeh we are just experiencing a drug, to calm my confusion down) But when he said that, I started thinking he was giving me a guide of my experiences, and I saw all these memories I have (random ones, highschool, childhood, things like that) playing out on the side of the woods. It's hard for me to remember whether or not I was actually viewing them, or just remembering them, but I just felt like I was there. It was like this quest into my subconsious. I've been thinking about the memories I saw, why I saw them, why those, how I felt while watching them, for weeks, I mean I've learnt so much about myself. I tripped a week later (but only on 1.8grams - first time was 3g) and it was good, but mostly just visual, not as mental. Thinking about that I guess I feel more comfortable in life now. I've always been different (I went to a really religous highschool and I don't really believe in god, so I don't mean different persay, but I've had to rebel a bit in my life) and I guess I suddenly feel very comfortable about not seeing the world in the same way my peers do. I know that what they see, even if it is a really common understanding of realtiy, is still just a perception that can literally melt away.

I think tripping should be really special. It shouldnt become like pot, which first starts as an event in itself, ie you go to a friend's house to smoke, then it becomes something to do during certain events, you go to a party stoned, then it becomes something you do during all events, you go to lecture stoned, then it becomes something you are, you take bong rips every hour on the hour. And then it isn't really expanding, its just a normal, adjusted and controlled, feeling. It is still good, but a week break from smoking every 2 weeks is really an awesome idea. Imagine what someone's mental state is like normally if tripping isn't fun and intense? That just scares me. It is harder to learn from the routine, so I don't want it to be a routine. So I guess twice every month and a half seems like a reasonable number, especially if you can take a break in between those months. At the same time though, if you don't grow and you have to deal with sketchy drug dealers who never have the shit they told you they had and who love ripping you off and are known to be flaky and support terrorists (thats a joke) and you live in a place where you cant always find shrooms, I would do it every chance I got because I know a town can get dry and then I will be forced to take a break. That's just my opion anyway. Hope I didn't bore anyone.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: ]
    #1529072 - 05/07/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Terence McKenna says "rarely and at high doses."  but calls marijuana "our daily bread" :smile:

I've tripped once in my life, and i'm looking forward to the next time, which'll probably be within a month's time.

--------------------

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: Noviseer]
    #1529268 - 05/07/03 10:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

whenever i can :grin:

well, if i have a whole crap load of mush, then I usually only do it every weekend, but ive been known to trip more than that....

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: How often do you trip..? [Re: GWAR]
    #1529335 - 05/07/03 11:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Whenever i feel like it. Started out every two weeks, took a break, then back to every two weeks. Lately its been every 3-4 months since school has been hectic. Over the summer it'll pick up again, probably once a month.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies