Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Loc: You just picked me you ju...
Trip Report: WheelChair Man " Go's Koo Koo Koo On Trip "
    #1519277 - 05/04/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

So I started the night with 1 glass of Oj and 9cc's of pure shroom juice this took me aproxx 1 minute or less to down,, I was chilling in my wheelchair and I started to cook a Pizza and I was just sitting and chilling I meen what else could i do so i turned of some nirvana and pluged in the black lights and strobes and called a few friends up they came over and by then i would say i skipped level 1 and went to 3 The fealing was awesom i could see my wheelchair in from of me like i was chasing my self so i dose up my friends 5cc's for each of them and i started to eat my pizza but it was no longer a pizza i seemed to morph in to my wheelchair tire so i set it down and we all chill sept some newbiee could not hold his shit so he jacke in my toilet so im now going to level 4 and this chik ask me hay your ever try E i was yea i roll now n then so i dropped 1 white Mistubishi and by now the shrooms took me to a unknow place and i rember the roll's starting to hit me now mind you i was on 9cc'c of shrrom juice and 1 e and i felt my peak coming on so i melted back in to my chair and i rember them saying goodbye but this girl wanted to stay i said i would ROLL her home YEA right so shee stayed and we decide it was way to hot so we stripped and she rubbed ice all over and man the shrrom/ and E was hitting me hard i not only saw 4 Tits on her but i started talking to her puss it was saying LICK me LICK me so i did and i was suprised how she was actiing she just kept staring at me so the 4 play went on and im telling the fealing of head on shrooms and e is awesome so now I trippin x10 im am out of the world and that is when shit went funny i looked over at my wall and seen a poster of a witch chick with saggy tits and then i looked back at this chick and i shit you not she morphed in to a hell raising fucking witchand im telling try fuckinhg a with on E i think that is the only time i wanted to go limp but the shit just would not go down so i fucked the witch and then we watched tv and i went fishing and i honestly was in a cartoon land so for the exp trippers e n shrooms can make i nice mix but all people are not the same so dont take my word for iy...

--------------------
Open wide and shut your eye's stick out your toung you are in for a suprise chew a cap and chew a stem empty your mouth say AMEN and sit on down and let the fun begin your about to leave reality time and time again.

Edited by geokills (05/04/03 02:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHans_Moleman
????

Loc: Canadia
Re: Trip Report: WheelChair Man [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1520941 - 05/05/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

sweet

--------------------
One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition, because It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Trip Report: WheelChair Man " Go's Koo Koo Koo On Trip " [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1520950 - 05/05/03 12:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You're a wheelchair bound tripper who gets girls to make out with him? That's fucking bizarre.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Trip Report: WheelChair Man " Go's Koo Koo Koo On Trip " [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1520971 - 05/05/03 12:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

how long have you been in a wheelchair? i have a lot of questions for you about this.

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Loc: You just picked me you ju...
Re: Trip Report: WheelChair Man [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #1521181 - 05/05/03 03:11 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I have been wheelchairbound since early teen's and yes I'm a hella of a wheelchair bound tripper and if you ever want to get some mega pussy just give me a shout i'll rent you a chair and my favorite " Roll Up Lines " lol

Ask any questions i will be happy to anser

--------------------
Open wide and shut your eye's stick out your toung you are in for a suprise chew a cap and chew a stem empty your mouth say AMEN and sit on down and let the fun begin your about to leave reality time and time again.

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Loc: Cow field
Re: Trip Report: WheelChair Man [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1524245 - 05/06/03 10:43 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

pimp dady Dr.shroom you go boy.

--------------------
check my journal for my trade list

You see what you want to see not what it makes you see. I see said the blind man to the deaf women .

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Trip Report: WheelChair Man [Re: growmore]
    #1525433 - 05/06/03 06:38 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You are damn lucky that you still have nerve endings in your dick. I think it would be 10 times worse to be paralyzed above the crotch. But what would i know about paralysis.
Sounds like a good time

Peace

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Trip Report: WheelChair Man [Re: Great Scott]
    #1525549 - 05/06/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hahahahahahahahah

a crazy ass wheelchair bound tripper.....who gets pussy

how old are you??

ahahah thats fucking crazy....write some more stories

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag