Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I bought a Myco Bag from sporeworks.com and a syringe of the PES Hawaiian. The bag is supposed to be completely self contained and you just inject, wait, harvest. But I injected, then forgot about them and let em go in the DARK for about 5 months. Then I found the bag and the substrate was completely white, but there were no mushrooms. So I set it in indirect daylight for another couple weeks and that brings me to today. I opened the bag and found a tangled mass of mushrooms and a completely white substrate. The bag HAD been punctured from the mushrooms growing through it, so it was exposed to air for the last couple weeks or so. It smells real fungusy and the stalks are white but with lots of bluish green patches. Is this still edible or would it hurt me? Like I said I'm real new to this. I've only tripped once, and this is my first feeble attempt at growing. Thanks for the help