Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinestuntmanmike
Male

Re: Went to Dentist today [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #15214727 - 10/12/11 03:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

they didnt even offer my gas or anything like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBigger_Tigger
Stranger
    #15214749 - 10/12/11 03:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

They didn't give me enough anesthesia when I got mine done, I woke up when they had to pull two more and felt them being ripped out of my jaw, and they saw me wake up, they actually had to shoot me up 3 times, 2 in the beggining cuz I wouldnt pass out from the first and once when I woke up, then I came back to and they were surrised at how coherent I was from the amount of drugs they gave me....

The thing that pisses me off is they totally denied the fact I woke up when I tried to tell them I did, they played it off, they lied and said I was sleeping the whole time which I specificaly remeber waking up and going "uhhrrr uhhhrrr" before they shot me up again... probly cuz I could have filed a lawsuit (which I wouldn't have) but fuck man... that was bullshit...

then I only got 7.5 vic's... dicks

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

Re: Went to Dentist today [Re: Bigger_Tigger]
    #15214880 - 10/12/11 04:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You guys gotta find different dentist. If i sit in the chair....i get free gas. And a hot dental assistant that talks my head off the entire time.She gets paid too do that... so i don't fall asleep.

Offlinestuntmanmike
Male

#15214915 - 10/12/11 04:32 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

preschooler said:
You guys gotta find different dentist. If i sit in the chair....i get free gas. And a hot dental assistant that talks my head off the entire time.She gets paid too do that... so i don't fall asleep.

i didnt get the gas but i definitely got the hot dental assistant. she was awesome:toast:

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
Re: Went to Dentist today [Re: stuntmanmike]
    #15214935 - 10/12/11 04:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

the dentist assistant when i went was pretty hot. young, long blonde hair in ponytail blue eyes good figure. i think she was new, they kept asking her during teeth removal, "are u okay?"    she would say ya.  that hella made me nervouse etc.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

Re: Went to Dentist today [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #15214986 - 10/12/11 04:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Honestly its a little bit of turn on when she goes to work on me. Gettin me all fked up then sticking her fingers in my mouth while she sucks all the spit out with her long instruments and mask on... :lol:

OfflineCj-B
All the same...I saw it first.
Male

Loc: The Library of Babel
    #15215024 - 10/12/11 04:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ShiVersblood said:
Went to Dentist today. To get my Wisdom teeth pulled out today at the dentists office.
They told me that they should put me to sleep beforehand, but Michael Jackson was put to sleep and never woke up and died.
so I simply refused to be put to sleep for it and was awake during it. They gave me shots in my mouth to numb my mouth and i also had them give me laughing gas, but i was still hella felt disconfort. My mouth is all swollen and numb still. The bleeding hasnt stopped yet either, not fully, still a little blood.

they wrote prescipts went to pharmacy and got antbiotic penicilin, and,

oxycod-APAP 7.5-325 TAB MAL. Says generic for percocet. 30 pills.

Huh. Thats kinda weird. I went to the dentist yesterday as well (routine checkup though). And I got home about 5 minutes after you posted this. I tried to get on shroomery but my computer was being a bastard and not loading it. I absolutely loathe going to see my dentist. I don't care how fast it is I don't like having people inserting drills, bladed objects, or really anything that isnt food, drink, or drugs in my mouth

--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Went to Dentist today [Re: Cj-B]
    #15215720 - 10/12/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

When i got my wisdom teeth taken out, I got two scrips for 5mg hydros.

Instead of taking them I  just smoked pot

No dry sockets:thumbup:

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
Re: Went to Dentist today [Re: NWlight]
    #15249828 - 10/19/11 10:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I have two giant holes in my mouth where my wisdom teeth used to be now. Hella food be getting stuck in the holes too, and I cant get the food at all, its hella horrible etc! How long does it take for these holes to close up?

OfflineAnthony
M1 A1

Loc: earth
    #15249847 - 10/19/11 10:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ShiVersblood said:
I have two giant holes in my mouth where my wisdom teeth used to be now. Hella food be getting stuck in the holes too, and I cant get the food at all, its hella horrible etc! How long does it take for these holes to close up?

didnt you JUST have dry socket? didn't they tell you not to eat food and shit that's going to get stuck in the cavity?

I would think it should only take a few days to a week :shrug:

The mouth heals pretty quickly

--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
    #15250512 - 10/20/11 01:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anthony said:
Quote:

ShiVersblood said:

didnt you JUST have dry socket? didn't they tell you not to eat food and shit that's going to get stuck in the cavity?

I would think it should only take a few days to a week :shrug:

The mouth heals pretty quickly

Quote:

ShiVersblood said:

Dont worry about getting the food - when you go for a follow up they will give you a syringe to rinse that shit out with.

Holes take 2-3 weeks to close up.

They took out a piece of my jaw bone and the hole on that side was the size of a fuckin wall nut. It took like 2 and a half weeks to heal. They will be there for months though....just small.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom