Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineeric owns

Datura close to death
    #15246394 - 10/19/11 11:18 AM (10 years, 11 days ago)

This trip was not a good one as i might have caused my self some permanent damage to my body. Do not try this as i was stupid enough to try. In terms of drugs it's like heroine compared to weed. Its deadly. I am only writing this experience not to encourage but to hopefully stop someone from trying it. This is about 2% of my trip that i remember
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time taken: 1:30 PM
Amount taken: 10 seed brew
Weight of person: 130 pounds

1:30 PM  ~ I was looking into drugs on erowid and found datura and immediately knew that i had one of those plants in my back yard. So i call my friend over who is 6 feet 3 inches plays foot ball so hes super strong as i do not work out so he could easily over power me just in case shit got sketchy(which it did). I took 10 seeds from the plant and brewed it with 2 cups of water and drank it.

T+35minutes ~ I feel it comeing up like shrooms somewhat after about 10 minutes i stop feeling the "high" and just trip. I look around the room and i saw my friend useing his cellphone he drops it and i pick it up for him and hand it back. According to him about every 10 minutes for the next two hours i would be picking up his invisible phone and hand it to him. He just said thanks every time to avoid a bad trip.

T+1hour ~ Im completely tripping i hardly remember it but i know i was in my hallway talking to my desk thinking it was my ex-girlfriend i started to  cry and yell and the desk and i punched the mirror from becomeing so mad. i walked away from the desk after about two minutes(to me). My friend recorded the whole trip to show me today as i tripped less then 24 hours ago. He was telling me that i stood in the hallway laughing for a couple hours looking as the desk having conversation in a form of zombie-latin(Spoken latin). He showed me a small part of the video it was horrible. I was literally Saying nonsense with a word in latin i could understand which was "Grandpa". Then i dont remember what happend after but nothing bad iv been told

T+4hours ~ I remember getting out of my house and my friend immediately tries to put me back inside or atleast in the back yard. I panic and try to punch the devil in the face as i had actually hit my friend, i ran so fast into the street and barely missed a car. I remember feeling that was a spaceship and i had missed my only ride out of this planet. Instantly my friend detained me and i though i was in trouble so my vision got red, the grass was even trying to help me by sticking the blades out to attempt to cut my friends leg off and "free" me. we got inside and i noticed the smell of something burning i stumble to the kitchen and my friend said i went to my pantry and kept throwing food out? I dont remember after.

T+6 hours ~ I was inside in my room with my friend listening to sphongle and in the video i stared at my hand endlessly. Which my friend told me i had did for about 2 hours. Then out of the corner of my eye i saw my japanese fan and a little girl and came in and walked out infront of it and walked away. This beautiful girl i hadn't recognized was a mystery so i followed her to my brothers room. My friend said that i kept mumbling "my girlfriend is here". (which i assume is my ex because im currently not dating)  i busted up into tears in my brother room asking my self why did my relationships burn. after all that i remember was my head hitting something soft and i woke up this morning with slight visuals.

After Affects ~ when i got out of bed i went down stairs to get some cereal and i got the milk out and started to pour a little bit and i saw a huge stream of milk as if i had turned it completely upside down.

--------------------

"I felt sorry for the living to know such sarrow. And death being able to heal the scars that everyone swore time would heal" - Eric owns

Edited by eric owns (10/20/11 02:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMushie23
Entheogens
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Datura close to death [Re: eric owns]
    #15246421 - 10/19/11 11:30 AM (10 years, 11 days ago)

Damn man, that's crazy.  If I ever get the chance to try that, maybe I'll do five seeds and not ten.  What are the permanent damages you may have caused?  You're lucky to be ok, especially after almost getting hit by a car.  Sounds like your friend knew how to handle someone on a trip, saying thank you every time you "picked up his cell phone and handed it to him"...

Thank you for the info and warning, I'll stick to mushies and weed for now, with an occasional DMT experience.

--------------------
Eat Mushrooms----plug into life and nature.

InvisiblelasdR
nostalgic sci-fi
 User Gallery

Loc: In your mind
Re: Datura close to death [Re: Mushie23]
    #15247762 - 10/19/11 04:53 PM (10 years, 11 days ago)

How is it possible for people to think datura or even amanitas for that matter are anything like the typical psychedelics..? You can not have done any research at all what... :rolleyes:

I read that once, a person had eaten a shitload of amanita and got the worst trip of his life - and he still wondered why it wasnt like normal shrooms when he wrote the 'trip report'. Unbelievable. When it comes to datura, You should not even think of trying this unless you have atleast 2 people, 3 days to waste. and many psychedelic years on your shoulders. thanks bye :thumbup:

:wook:

--------------------
:crazyeyes::eek: :thirdeyeani:

OfflineEywa_devotee
Goddess Worshiper
Male User Gallery

Loc: State of Confusion, Arkan... Flag
Re: Datura close to death [Re: lasdR] * 1
    #15247860 - 10/19/11 05:20 PM (10 years, 11 days ago)

Datura is one that OWNS you. It is like having a date with the Hindu goddess Kali.. She starts all sweet and than just eats you alive.

--------------------
"Love one another." "To Love is to know me." "Love is the Law, Love under Will." "In Compassion, all sorrows end." Regardless of the Master, the message is the same- Choose love and you shall live, Choose Fear and you shall die. Help bring peace to this Earth: Love one another, and serve others before yourself.

Offlineeric owns

Re: Datura close to death [Re: Eywa_devotee]
    #15249639 - 10/19/11 11:29 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Mushie23 yes im very lucky i regret doing it and i love my friend to death for looking after me and hes a phyconaught also he know how to keep a good vibe going :wink:

--------------------

"I felt sorry for the living to know such sarrow. And death being able to heal the scars that everyone swore time would heal" - Eric owns

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
    #15249801 - 10/20/11 12:04 AM (10 years, 10 days ago)

You got this from 10 seeds?? Well you definitely weren't close to death then (except maybe when you ran out in front of the car) but you were undoubtedly delirious. Sounds like a pretty intense trip, I like the part about the grass turning into blades lol. While these plants are certainly dangerous, their physical toxicity is a little bit overstated, mostly to keep the masses safe. I remember reading a report where a guy multi-dosed up to a total of 1500 Belladonna seeds, and he was taken to the hospital but he pulled through fine. Not to say that everyone would! However, it's not at all uncommon for people to take 2-5 Datura seeds simply as a sleep aid or to enhance a psychedelic trip. I still wouldn't recommend doing it again, but you weren't close to death, and I doubt you permanently damaged anything with this one trip.

InvisiblelasdR
nostalgic sci-fi
 User Gallery

Re: Datura close to death [Re: AlyDrops]
    #15250859 - 10/20/11 06:43 AM (10 years, 10 days ago)

ALydrops:. the potency of any part of the plant(s) can range wildly. Totally unpredictable to dose by amount of seeds or any other plant material. I'm not sure about smoking leafs, but its probably no different.

Just for future notice to anyone out there. * you should have many years of experience having your consciousness altered in various ways. 3 days to waste, and preferably 2 or more babysitters.

--------------------

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
Re: Datura close to death [Re: lasdR]
    #15251094 - 10/20/11 09:46 AM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

lasdR said:
ALydrops:. the potency of any part of the plant(s) can range wildly. Totally unpredictable to dose by amount of seeds or any other plant material. I'm not sure about smoking leafs, but its probably no different.

I'm well aware of that, but 10 seeds still won't kill you. The alkaloid content doesn't vary THAT much, and I'm pretty sure the seeds are the most consistent part of the plant. I've known Datura enthusiasts to use that as a common dose because it's small and easy and in most persons won't cause true delirium, except maybe to people totally new to it. Believe me, if people use 5 seeds to fall asleep (and they do), 10 won't kill you.

InvisiblelasdR
nostalgic sci-fi
 User Gallery

#15251276 - 10/20/11 11:02 AM (10 years, 10 days ago)

well, this guy took 10 seeds. Likelyhood is alkaloid content vary quite a bit from seed to seed of the same plant too. so its not predictable at all, as far as Im concerned. Whatever, just be careful guys.. :crazy:
This isnt like weed or vally (as OP said) :grin: lol

--------------------

InvisiblelasdR
nostalgic sci-fi
 User Gallery

#15251293 - 10/20/11 11:08 AM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

AlyDrops said:
Quote:

Believe me, if people use 5 seeds to fall asleep (and they do), 10 won't kill you.

Yeah sure. But the border between sleep and delerium is fairly faint. Dreaming is a sort of delerium isnt it? :tongue2: Maybe you'll start sleepwalking and think you are just dreaming, when in reality you are climbing up a 20 story building roof. :eek:

I know these warnings tends to make kids get even more cocked up to try this out. So, Im sorta working against my purpose here. Like with prohibition, when its illegal it suddenly becomes cool as hell to be adrunkard - and the epidemic of madness beings... Fuels the black ops economy that the aliens have controlled. funny isnt it.

--------------------

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
Re: Datura close to death [Re: lasdR]
    #15251464 - 10/20/11 12:14 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

lasdR said:
Yeah sure. But the border between sleep and delerium is fairly faint. Dreaming is a sort of delerium isnt it? :tongue2: Maybe you'll start sleepwalking and think you are just dreaming, when in reality you are climbing up a 20 story building roof. :eek:

Well I don't think anyone's denying that, but the belief that being delirious from a tropane means you're close to death is not quite accurate. You can get pretty delirious from these plants before you're in any serious trouble from the plant alone. As I've said before, you can obviously do things to hurt yourself or be stupid like running out in front of cars (like the OP), but the seeds themselves will definitely not kill you at this level.

Offlineeric owns

#15251832 - 10/20/11 02:13 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

AlyDrops said:
Well I don't think anyone's denying that, but the belief that being delirious from a tropane means you're close to death is not quite accurate. You can get pretty delirious from these plants before you're in any serious trouble from the plant alone. As I've said before, you can obviously do things to hurt yourself or be stupid like running out in front of cars (like the OP), but the seeds themselves will definitely not kill you at this level.

this is true i wouldn't have died by the 10 seeds but i never said it was the seeds that put me close to death during the trip i was close to death. your just looking to far in lol :wink:

--------------------

Invisiblemycelial
WA11A! !
 User Gallery

#15260853 - 10/22/11 10:17 AM (10 years, 8 days ago)

I smoked dried flowers last night and sat in the dark and watched my body be torn apart, then engulfed in flames. Then what was left rose upwards in the darkness and was re ignited, and so on until there was truly nothing left. Then I lay there unable to move and very content with being nothing. It was a unique experience.

--------------------
They seemed to be staring at the dark, but their eyes were watching God.

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
Re: Datura close to death [Re: mycelial]
    #15261040 - 10/22/11 11:36 AM (10 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

mycelial said:
I smoked dried flowers last night and sat in the dark and watched my body be torn apart, then engulfed in flames. Then what was left rose upwards in the darkness and was re ignited, and so on until there was truly nothing left. Then I lay there unable to move and very content with being nothing. It was a unique experience.

Sounds amazing. Every report I've ever read and personal experience suggests that CEV or in the dark deiriant trips, particularly with Datura, are often much more psychedelic.

Invisiblemycelial
WA11A! !
 User Gallery

#15261306 - 10/22/11 12:56 PM (10 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

AlyDrops said:
Quote:

mycelial said:

Sounds amazing. Every report I've ever read and personal experience suggests that CEV or in the dark deiriant trips, particularly with Datura, are often much more psychedelic.

Yeah twas my first Datura exp, so I only smoked 2 teeeny dried flowers.

--------------------
They seemed to be staring at the dark, but their eyes were watching God.

OfflineMushie23
Entheogens
Male User Gallery

Re: Datura close to death [Re: mycelial]
    #15271608 - 10/24/11 05:02 PM (10 years, 6 days ago)

I'm intrigued by datura, had never knew anything about it til this thread.

--------------------

Offlinesledgehammer
Stranger

#15271850 - 10/24/11 05:50 PM (10 years, 5 days ago)

everyone i know that has done this has had a negative experience, that being said, i don't think i have any interest in trying this.

Offlineeric owns

#15278731 - 10/25/11 11:45 PM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Mushie23 said:
I'm intrigued by datura, had never knew anything about it til this thread.

Trust me it sounds nice but you will be lucky to not end up in jail or the hospital as about 90% of people do. Trust me its not the thing to do at all just go find shrooms or something

--------------------

InvisibleMeteloides
Clinically Expressed

#15279617 - 10/26/11 04:42 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

The only positive Datura experiences I've ever read about have involved smoking small amounts of the flowers.
Inevitably, everything goes to hellshit when you actually eat the stuff. No other psychedelic I know of has such a high bad trip ratio.

As for you, you are indeed lucky to be alright. It seems common for one to experience negative effects for several days after ingesting Datura, and you will definitely be physically back to normal in no longer than a week.
And your friend's a good guy for taking care of you.
Safe future tripping!

OfflineMushie23
Entheogens
Male User Gallery

Re: Datura close to death [Re: Meteloides]
    #15282610 - 10/26/11 09:07 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

I'll stay away from the seeds and try the flowers, maybe a pedal or two.

-Just gotta find it

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom