Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: For In(di)go [Re: GazzBut]
    #1508191 - 04/30/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BTW your analogy was a little weak

About as week as yours

"You get arrested in the US for posting on the shroomery (probabaly wont be long before its a crime over there!) but instead of just punishing you they punish your entire family. Is that right?"

To relate this to Saddam, it would go more like this,

1) I get arrested for posting on the shroomery
2) But instead of jail time, I plea bargin with the following terms
a) I let cops in my house to see if I have any mushrooms
b) If I do have any mushrooms, I get rid of them
c) I never post on the shroomery again
3) If I respect this bargain, I will not be punished, but if I don't, the cops will punish my whole family.

Saddam did not comply with the plea bargain, therefore Iraq was pushined, ironically enough, he still had enough money to build numerous palaces and stuff 600 million (in cash) into the walls of one of his properties.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Edited by Skikid16 (04/30/03 06:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1509850 - 05/01/03 12:06 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

BTW your analogy was a little weak

Twas ever thus!  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: For In(di)go [Re: Xlea321]
    #1509868 - 05/01/03 12:14 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hey everyone, look, its Alex "Mr. Sunshine"123 here to brighten and enlighten another thread with his insight, yay.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: For In(di)go [Re: Skikid16]
    #1510291 - 05/01/03 02:14 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

A few corrections.

1) I get arrested for posting on the shroomery, (after being told by the people who arrest you that it will be ok to post on the shroomery)
2) But instead of jail time, I plea bargin with the following terms (Saddam Hussein never plea bargained. The terms of the surrender agreement were decided upon without any input from him)

Do you think you could stop your pointless snide remarks please? This is supposed to be a political formum not a school playground.

PEACE

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1510370 - 05/01/03 03:11 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Do you think you could stop your pointless snide remarks please? This is supposed to be a political formum not a school playground.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HAhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha!!
Thanks. A laugh is a good way to start the day.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: For In(di)go [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1510482 - 05/01/03 04:55 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Im so pleased to have been of service!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: For In(di)go [Re: In(di)go]
    #1523624 - 05/06/03 12:36 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Because Clinton cared more about trying to duck the Monica Lewinsky (and numerous other) scandals than anything else. Let me ask you -- if the decision had been made a few years ago rather than a month ago, would your position have been any different? If so, why?

ok bash it up on mr. clinton... i know he did a lot of shit during his time, but the lewinsky incident should have been the last one to be made into a scandal... it is his private life for god's sake! the americans should be more worried about the poverty and taxes that weren't improving than about a president who may or not be screwing around...
___

Too tired to read the whole thread, so this may have been pointed out, the point of the lewinsky scandal was not that he was getting head from an intern, but that he lied about it under oath, a federal offence.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: For In(di)go [Re: rommstein2001]
    #1523796 - 05/06/03 03:24 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ok bash it up on mr. clinton... i know he did a lot of shit during his time, but the lewinsky incident should have been the last one to be made into a scandal... it is his private life for god's sake! the americans should be more worried about the poverty and taxes that weren't improving than about a president who may or not be screwing around...

I think that it wasn't so much the blow job, it was that he lied about it under oath.

If he had merely said.... it's nobodys business, that would have been a different matter.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
Re: For In(di)go [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1523943 - 05/06/03 07:09 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Yea, it's funny how quickly the Clintonestas try to hide the truth. Getting a BJ, while being adultery, something that people actually cared about before MTV / Rap music made that "Cool", isn't technically illegal (at least not in DC) HOwever, we are basically given a president that can't tell the truth (time and time and time and time again). He was also censured by Congress, meaning that the Congress of the US Stated that the president doesn't necessarily speak for or represent the people. Has that happened to Gee Dub? No.

Jr

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: For In(di)go [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1524152 - 05/06/03 10:02 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Yea, it's funny how quickly the Clintonestas try to hide the truth. Getting a BJ, while being adultery, something that people actually cared about before MTV / Rap music made that "Cool", isn't technically illegal (at least not in DC) HOwever, we are basically given a president that can't tell the truth (time and time and time and time again). He was also censured by Congress, meaning that the Congress of the US Stated that the president doesn't necessarily speak for or represent the people. Has that happened to Gee Dub? No.

That's because anyone who did that to "Gee Dub" would be labelled a traitor, not to mention the fact that his own party controls Congress.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies