Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: NYC (Intra Deitate...)
Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca?
    #15211589 - 10/11/11 11:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

By a grand stroke of luck I once again find myself face to face with this spirit technology, approx. 175-200mg of it. I would like to know if a legit DMT breakthrough can be achieved via Pharmahuasca, where you are no longer conscious of this dimension and instead exist in nothing but pure hyperdimensional data for a few hours/eons. Tomorrow will be my first time trying Pharmahuasca though I've had some Ayahuasca experiences as well as MAOI + smoked DMT.

Is a very extended breakthrough to Hyperspace possible from it? The reports I've read tout it as being similar to the grounded nature of an Ayahuasca voyage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMansonman420
Stranger

Re: Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca? [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15211633 - 10/11/11 11:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've been wondering the same thing. Can one be projected to hyberspace with ayahuasca?

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca? [Re: Mansonman420] * 1
    #15211692 - 10/11/11 11:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, you can spend hours there or dip in and out of breakthrough territory several times during the trip.  The breakthrough is similar to the smoked one except the caapi greases you through with a bit more care and compassion.

If I get my harmala dosage right, I can break through with as little as 75mg of freebase DMT in an oral trip.  My usual dosage was around 120mg to 130mg but I soon realized that 75mg had the same exact effects.  Strange, huh?

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineBTL99
Stranger
Re: Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca? [Re: joemolloy]
    #15239296 - 10/17/11 04:20 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

What exactly is the best way to do Pharma?

You take the crystal DMT and put it in orange juice and drink that with a MAOI?

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca? [Re: BTL99]
    #15239333 - 10/17/11 04:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Yes, you can spend hours there or dip in and out of breakthrough territory several times during the trip.  The breakthrough is similar to the smoked one except the caapi greases you through with a bit more care and compassion.

If I get my harmala dosage right, I can break through with as little as 75mg of freebase DMT in an oral trip.  My usual dosage was around 120mg to 130mg but I soon realized that 75mg had the same exact effects.  Strange, huh?

How exactly are you able to dip in and out of Hyperspace at will on Pharma? Also, does the experience manifest itself better with open eyes and watching what happens to my environment or with eyes mostly shut? I've found with smoked DMT that whichever one I initially choose, I have to stick with it otherwise the effects and ultimately the experience diminishes if I attempt to fluctuate between both states.

Quote:

BTL99 said:

I'd assumed that with Pharmahuasca you simply take the pure MAOI and pure DMT and put them in small plastic capsules and ingest. I plan to use 4g of ground Syrian Rue stuffed in capsules (or perhaps 5g would be better recommended?) and 70mg of pure N,N-DMT with 90mg of Jungle Spice (so a good ~150mg), both freebase. No way in hell am I drinking Syrian Rue-infused orange juice  :evilpuke:

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
Re: Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca? [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15239382 - 10/17/11 04:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

why dont you go the Nexus where they have more info?

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15239396 - 10/17/11 04:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Sunset, I don't slip in and out at will, it just happens.  Unfortunately, I've never had that type of control of my trips where I can direct it.  I always try to keep my eyes open during all of my DMT experiences.  I enjoy the drug's creative flair in turning my living room into heaven, hell, an opium den, or whatever.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineBTL99
Stranger
    #15239878 - 10/17/11 06:31 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BTL99 said:

I'd assumed that with Pharmahuasca you simply take the pure MAOI and pure DMT and put them in small plastic capsules and ingest. I plan to use 4g of ground Syrian Rue stuffed in capsules (or perhaps 5g would be better recommended?) and 70mg of pure N,N-DMT with 90mg of Jungle Spice (so a good ~150mg), both freebase. No way in hell am I drinking Syrian Rue-infused orange juice  :evilpuke:

I read that the DMT has to be turned into an acid or something like that and the way you achieve this is buy putting it into a glass of OJ.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca? [Re: BTL99]
    #15239889 - 10/17/11 06:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've never noticed a difference when drinking orange juice, water, or anything else.  If you dose your MAOI properly, everything else falls into place.

--------------------

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca? [Re: joemolloy]
    #15239941 - 10/17/11 06:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I was just reading a few more Pharma reports and in the ones where the individual dosed the same as I plan to (around 150mg DMT freebase), they achieved sub-par effects and a few subsequent posters recommended that they should have acidified it by converting it to DMT citrate. I don't want to hype myself up for a bunk experience so would pouring a small shots glass worth of concentrated lemon juice and letting the DMT sit for 10 minutes guarantee it will not fail on me?

Offlinesunset_mission
Entheonaut
Male User Gallery

#15239955 - 10/17/11 06:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I'm also curious about how long it takes for the DMT to degrade and a drastic loss in potency to occur? I have my DMT sitting, untouched in tin-foil, in a ziplock bag, inside a container in the dark which I won't be touching until 11/11/11 for certain reasons, and I received it about 5 days ago. Will it still be good by then?

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Can one experience a full-fledged DMT breakthrough from Pharmahuasca? [Re: sunset_mission] * 1
    #15240013 - 10/17/11 06:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I'd say that almost every person who screwed up their oral DMT trip underdosed their MAOI.  I've gotten to the point where with proper MAOI dosage, I can break through on 70-80mg of DMT and have a five hour trip. 

I don't use syrian rue anymore but if I were you I'd make a tea out of four or five grams of syrian rue and chug that.  Wait twenty minutes and then eat a capsule of 100mg of freebase DMT.  I don't know how your stomach will handle it because everyone is different, but if you don't puke it up, you'll get what you want out of the DMT trip.

--------------------

OfflineBTL99
Stranger
    #15240025 - 10/17/11 07:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
I'd say that almost every person who screwed up their oral DMT trip underdosed their MAOI.  I've gotten to the point where with proper MAOI dosage, I can break through on 70-80mg of DMT and have a five hour trip. 

I don't use syrian rue anymore but if I were you I'd make a tea out of four or five grams of syrian rue and chug that.  Wait twenty minutes and then eat a capsule of 100mg of freebase DMT.  I don't know how your stomach will handle it because everyone is different, but if you don't puke it up, you'll get what you want out of the DMT trip.

What MAOI do you recommend?

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15240058 - 10/17/11 07:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Brewing up a caapi tea is the ultimate way to experience ayahuasca.  A 60 gram brew will ensure that your DMT trip is the fullest, most robust cosmic journey.  I really couldn't believe the difference in the nature and character of the trip when I first started drinking caapi.  Its a bitch to brew because it takes a few hours, but there is no comparison.  I recommend everyone try it at least once after messing around with syrian rue and the purified harmalas that you can find on the web.  I'd still use the purified harmalas in a pinch, usually 200mg is good, but caapi is the real magic.

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15240084 - 10/17/11 07:13 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck, these posts make me want to trip on ayahuasca again.  I'm teasing myself with myself.  I can almost smell that caapi brewing and I can almost see those purple-pink sparkles lighting up the room.  My deepest and craziest trips always involved caapi.  That shit just hugs you and loves you and fucks you so nice.  I never drank it without the DMT and I always wondered how it is alone.  One day soon I'll experiment.

--------------------

OfflineBTL99
Stranger
    #15240139 - 10/17/11 07:26 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Brewing up a caapi tea is the ultimate way to experience ayahuasca.  A 60 gram brew will ensure that your DMT trip is the fullest, most robust cosmic journey.  I really couldn't believe the difference in the nature and character of the trip when I first started drinking caapi.  Its a bitch to brew because it takes a few hours, but there is no comparison.  I recommend everyone try it at least once after messing around with syrian rue and the purified harmalas that you can find on the web.  I'd still use the purified harmalas in a pinch, usually 200mg is good, but caapi is the real magic.

Any chance of pointing me in the direction of a Caapi Tea Tek? Or describing how to do it?

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15240161 - 10/17/11 07:30 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

For one dose:

60 grams in a pot of water.  Maybe add some lemon to acidify it.  Boil it for an hour or so and drain the water into another pot.  Add fresh water to the caapi plant material and repeat a few times until the tea starts coming out clear.  Maybe you need three washes.  Reduce the other pot down to a cup or so and drink.

--------------------

OfflineBTL99
Stranger
    #15240209 - 10/17/11 07:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
For one dose:

60 grams in a pot of water.  Maybe add some lemon to acidify it.  Boil it for an hour or so and drain the water into another pot.  Add fresh water to the caapi plant material and repeat a few times until the tea starts coming out clear.  Maybe you need three washes.  Reduce the other pot down to a cup or so and drink.

Ok, one last thing. Caapi is a vine or something?

Just trying to figure out what exactly I need to look for on the internet.

Thanks again for the input.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15240226 - 10/17/11 07:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, its a vine.  You can buy them whole, shredded, or powdered.  Get shredded or powdered.

--------------------

OfflineBTL99
Stranger
    #15240248 - 10/17/11 07:47 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Yes, its a vine.  You can buy them whole, shredded, or powdered.  Get shredded or powdered.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Thanks man.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale