Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineguywiththegun
Shroom Chewer/Beer Brewer
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #14509835 - 05/25/11 01:08 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hamilton Morris wrote an article about the Neurosoup chick?

Oh man, I am there YESTERDAY.

If you guys haven't read his article on Penis Envy yet, you are totally missing out. I like his sapo article a lot too. I like all his stuff. He's smart, he's not really that pretentious, and he's not interested in hiding the truth, though I think he does exaggerate a bit to make it interesting. I don't mind, he's a good read, whatever he writes about.

Edit: Also, my 2 cents on the drought. I remember as a kid in high school, before I wanted to try it, acid was 2 bucks a hit. I never did any, but right around the time I got interested in MJ and psychedelics, it disappeared off the map completely. I didn't even try acid for my first time until about a year ago, and I've been out of high school for a decade. I believe it.

--------------------
My Trade List        My Epic Trip Report        My Not-As-Epic Trip Report

Edited by guywiththegun (05/25/11 01:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomgatherer
Connoisseur of the finer things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #14511064 - 05/25/11 05:40 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Wow what a read that was.

I read it earlier then can stop thinking about it.

Dang.

Crazy shit

Offlinelfdi
Stranger
Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #14511264 - 05/25/11 06:22 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Crazy story

Kinda makes me want a missile silo :wink:

Offlinegreencavefloat
The Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Australia Flag
Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #14513918 - 05/26/11 06:49 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alabama Slim said:
They should make this into a movie starring Jeff Goldblum as the chemist and Philip Seymour Hoffman as the dmt shooting kidnapper.

reverse those roles. Seymour Hoffman as the chemist and Jeff Goldblum as the dmt shooting kidnapper

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: greencavefloat]
    #14514108 - 05/26/11 08:25 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I think both could pull off either role, potentially... though goldblum does portray "off-center" pretty well. :wink:

It's funny, as (in thinking about this article) I was talking to my girlfriend yesterday about how acid chemists tend to be interesting characters... complex, sometimes even "renaissance man" types...and oddly, they also seem to have a history of working with the federal government.

What about Owsley?

Even (though not, strictly speaking, an acid chemist) Grandpa Sulgin worked with the DEA.

Interesting stuff...

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: MagicMaker]
    #14515955 - 05/26/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck Pickard and fuck Skinner, if those snitches died tomorrow I would be glad.  Saving a thousand people still wouldn't negate killing 1 innocent person, and neither does dosing millions of people negate those assholes past misdeeds.  Neurosoup is just some dumb bitch, but fuck her as well.

--------------------

Offlinedubsideofthemoon
running from the meatgrinder
Male

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: fapjack]
    #14516260 - 05/26/11 04:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
Fuck Pickard and fuck Skinner, if those snitches died tomorrow I would be glad.  Saving a thousand people still wouldn't negate killing 1 innocent person, and neither does dosing millions of people negate those assholes past misdeeds.  Neurosoup is just some dumb bitch, but fuck her as well.

From that article, and from past stuff I've read about the issue, Pickard doesn't sound like he's done anything wrong. The only thing's I've heard he did wrong came from the mouth of some delusional narc recounting what another delusional psychopathic narc said.

I don't believe Pickard was a snitch, or that he was involved in heroin or arms trading, why would you when you were producing ridiculous amounts of LSD and MDMA, it wouldn't be worth the time or money. As for him hiring someone to kill someone, I certainly wouldn't take that as fact without more evidence.

Quote:

I don’t know if I believe Todd now, but I certainly did at the time. I was completely in love with him, and anything that he said I took as the truth. Now I can look back and see that he was such a liar a lot of the time.

Sounds like the only thing he did wrong was associating with Skinner.

Anyone that produces shitloads of LSD and MDMA is allll good in my books :awecid:

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: dubsideofthemoon]
    #14517051 - 05/26/11 06:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/06/10/MN170988.DTL&type=printable

Quote:

Pickard was charged with making LSD, pleaded guilty and served about five years. Later, officials revealed that Pickard "had been an informant" for state and federal drug agents.

Pickard said he helped police investigate people supplying equipment to make methamphetamine, which like heroin and cocaine is addictive. He seemed to see psychedelic drugs as beneficial, but eyed addictive drugs as a blight: "I agree with (hippie leader) Wavy Gravy. There's blood on heroin and cocaine."

Chinacat72 talks about it in one of his posts as well, I'll post a link later unless someone beats me to it but i have to go to movies now.

--------------------

Offlinedubsideofthemoon
Male

Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: fapjack]
    #14517080 - 05/26/11 06:58 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Oh, well that sucks :laugh:

I'm sure they're both enjoying their life sentences. Why the hell is Cole still around?

OfflineComradez
stargazer
Male

Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: dubsideofthemoon]
    #14518256 - 05/26/11 10:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I found particularly interesting what the neurosoup girl had to say about drug distribution and enforcement being intwined and actually in cooperation at the highest levels, in order to give the DEA an unaccountable revenue stream of "funny money."  If this could be substantiated, this would be a big blow dealt to the war on drugs, in showing it for the scam that it is.

--------------------

They say that life's a carousel / Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well / The world is full of kings and queens / Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams / It's heaven and hell - Ronnie James Dio (RIP) :headbanger:

Offlinedubsideofthemoon
Male

Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: Comradez]
    #14518413 - 05/26/11 11:05 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I watched a war on drugs doco that said a lot of the drug police in America are completely self funded through asset seizures, so it's in their interests to watch the small fish, let them do thangs til they get big, then go in for the kill.

Fucked up.

It's called "War on Drugs (The Prison Industrial Complex) (1999)

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

Re: LSD/MDMA Silo + Goth Stripper + DEA snitching = Good Read! [Re: Humility]
    #15237255 - 10/17/11 07:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Humility said:
If I ever saw her face IRL I'd walk as fast as possible in the opposite direction.

She and Skinner probably have some of the worst karma in the world right now.

Also: hopefully others take note of the story she tells and realizes that people so interested and invested in material objects, especially when using lots of psychedelics IMO aren't the kind of people one should become heavily involved with.

An unlocked mind that's chosen against love and respect and gentleness and kindness is not a mind I want to be *anywhere* near.

pickard invited her to become part of his community after months of first becoming friends with her(along with many other girls)... he was cautious and spent time feeling her out... she didn't help pickard in his labs and wasn't required to distribute(pickard distributed in large quantities only, he refused to become directly involved in street to intermediate dealing) ... the only thing she is guilty of is partying hard and getting the shit fucked out of her... pickards defense attorney convinced krystle to testify for the defense, she pleaded the fifth under defense questioning and the prosecutor's cross examination... skinner on the other hand is a different story... it wasn't until only after skinner got busted in a huge drug/kidnap/torture case that she learned through court proceedings and affidavits that skinner was a well embedded narc working for the DEA for many years... skinner on the other hand is a different story... it wasn't until only after skinner got busted in a huge case involving drug/kidnap/torture charges that she learned that through court testimony and affidavits that skinner was a well embedded narc working for the DEA for many years... it was at that point she was able to begin putting two and two together... and that is her in the lingerie and gas mask...

i love this girl...

Kensho :psychsplit:

Edited by cateyes (10/17/11 02:08 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies