Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
what happens when "occoupy" events happen in states where the opening carrying of Firearms is legal
    #15216858 - 10/12/11 10:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Lets think about this for a second. In states like Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and New Mexico where the open carrying of firearms is allowed, Occupy events are being held. It is completely legal for gun owners to carry their loaded weapons at these events. I wonder if this is happening?

man carries assault rifle to Obama Protest in AZ

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNova

Re: what happens when "occoupy" events happen in states where the opening carrying of Firearms is legal [Re: ZippoZ]
    #15216870 - 10/12/11 10:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

So what?

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Re: what happens when "occoupy" events happen in states where the opening carrying of Firearms is legal [Re: Nova]
    #15216882 - 10/12/11 10:53 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Weapons should be concealed legally.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: what happens when "occoupy" events happen in states where the opening carrying of Firearms is legal [Re: Nova]
    #15216886 - 10/12/11 10:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

well, first and foremost The shot heard round the world was the result of 2 armed forces, civilians and government, who were both protesting each other while armed... It was the start of the revolutionary war.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: what happens when "occoupy" events happen in states where the opening carrying of Firearms is legal [Re: withoutawire]
    #15216896 - 10/12/11 10:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

withoutawire said:
Weapons should be concealed legally.

Weapons can be concealed legally in all of the states i listed above, but it requres an extra permitting step. As it stands any gun owner can carry their gun openly to these protests as long as they are not located in a bar, court room, or other prohibited place (and actually the bar law may only apply to AZ)

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Re: what happens when "occoupy" events happen in states where the opening carrying of Firearms is legal [Re: ZippoZ]
    #15216906 - 10/12/11 10:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Im well aware of the law, and i'm in faggot california where CCW is may issue. I just don't think guns should be open carry unless you are LEO. Especially assault style weapons. Do you have the right to do it? Yes, but it's pointless.

--------------------

OfflineNova

#15216914 - 10/12/11 11:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ZippoZ said:
well, first and foremost The shot heard round the world was the result of 2 armed forces, civilians and government, who were both protesting each other while armed... It was the start of the revolutionary war.

Once again so what? Call me crazy but I'm itching for a spark igniting a revolution.

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

#15216932 - 10/12/11 11:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I think we'd be better off being French or British because this country is filled with a bunch of sad fucking retards.

--------------------

OfflineOohway
Stranger
    #15216941 - 10/12/11 11:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I live in a state with legal concealed handguns, they are even allowed at my college (though we have tons of police officers).

There has been an Occupy Acacia Park protest here for the past two weeks, and many protestors have been arrested for violating city ordinances about camping in public parks.

Believe it or not, people are not bloodlusting vengeful creatures of destruction. Most people could not recall the time they someone else's shed blood, but the violent people get more attention than the docile ones so they are more present in a person's awareness.

Honestly, when was the last time you shed someone else's blood? Especially against someone who was protesting against the wealthiest 1% of Americans :confused:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: what happens when "occoupy" events happen in states where the opening carrying of Firearms is legal [Re: Oohway]
    #15216945 - 10/12/11 11:11 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've never shed any ones blood.

All i am pointing out here, is that there is a potential Spark causing scenario.

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

#15216957 - 10/12/11 11:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Bringing an assault weapon is just asking for trouble. I have little pitty for people who do that. If he had a class III CCW and had his MP5K concealed under his coat then I'd be happy to see him exercising his rights. There is no reason guns should be carried open. This isn't the wild west. CCW Guns should be kept concealed by their owner, out of reach and view of people under 20. Guns are not the problem, our attitude towards guns is the problem.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom