Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Frontal lobes possible key for trasendance?
    #1521579 - 05/05/03 10:37 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Hello fellow innernauts and eternauts, is been a long time since I check the forum, for a wile I thought the shroomerry was over, due that I could not get in to the forums.
I am glad to see is well and a live and that big brother has not cracked down on it yet.
Well I wana share with you that I have been working on my self on a method of self transcendence that cuts throe a lot of the mombojombo and so far is showing some promising results.
Thru out my life (like most of you I am sure) I have been searching, since a very early age I felt that there is something missing or something wrong with the picture presented to us about how thing should be.
Needless to say that this search took me to countless roads, most of the ending in big disappointments, or poor results (religion, occult, mysticism, meditation, yoga, taichi and drugs to name a few)
It will be easy for me to take the road of atheism and forget about the hole thing, if were not to some strange and unexplainable thing that had happen to me during my life, like oobe?s, prophetic dreams and some moments of divine ecstasies. Which are constant nags in the back of my head.
Non of these experiences I can reproduce at will, (Believe me I tried).
Also I have been asking me for some time why is it so difficult for me to Love, what is blocking me from giving or receiving unconditional love?
I know I am capable (shrooms thought me that).
Well for some time I came to the conclusion that there is something wrong with the software not the hardware.
I mention all this cuz I came across a book, that explains all this and gives concrete , scientific and Simple answers of why we humans are the way we are.
Has to do with our brain, we have this amazing thing yet is operating at minimum level.
With out going into detail the author explains that most of the times we are connected to our reptilian brain (flight or fight response) instead to our frontal lobes (higher intelligence) all experiences of nirvana satori, esp Love etc are produce in the frontal lobes.
And the gateways to the frontal lobes are a pair of organs called amigdalas (click switch between frontal lobes and reptilian brains) these could be trained to click forward.
In reading this book hit me right away that the author was on to something because of my own experiences, for example one of the reasons energy can not flow into the frontal lobes is because neurosis (infant child and adult traumas) once these are clear out energy pops into the frontal lobes.
Well I notice that when I do shrooms, sometimes I go into a emotional discharge, and then boom a explosion occurs in my head where I experience pure ecstasy nirvana call it what want.
Some how the shrooms by pass the neurosis allows the energy to flow forward, but here comes the tricky part it can also allow the energy to flow back ward in full force (thus accounting for the most nightmarish trip!
The name of the author is T.D.A Lingo behaviorist and brain researcher died in 1993.
You can get his Self transcendence workbook at www.neilslade.com , Neil slade is a former student of TDA lingo and also wrote some books on the topic I got one call frontal lobe super charge (to simplistic for my taste) and any way I always wana go to the source of knowledge it self so I recommend the first one.
I place a warning that this work is painful (emotionally) you have to do a lot of re living past traumas (not easy) but in my opinion the only way to get rid of the cancer.
Some of the effects so far I am experience so far since I started is an increase of lucid dreams (sign of frontal lobe activitiy) with out even trying to have one.
Well that all friends just wanted to share the latest in my life.
Chau.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Frontal lobes possible key for trasendance? [Re: LOBO]
    #1522492 - 05/05/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i wouldnt mind a lucid life(ambient life).

--------------------
What?

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: Frontal lobes possible key for trasendance? [Re: LOBO]
    #1523905 - 05/06/03 06:34 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I got this article today and thought about this thread...
The Monk in the Lab

Tenzin Gyatso is the 14th Dalai Lama

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Frontal lobes possible key for trasendance? [Re: Hermes_br]
    #1524045 - 05/06/03 08:27 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Intrestng, there is that thing where people who have had there Frontal lobes damaged and have become basicaly an animal, totaly personality change from polite and quiet ect to vulgar, violent aggresive. There was a sorta famous example of this where a person called Phineas Cage accently destoryed his Frontal lobes in an explosion what a muppet anyway here is a link if your intrested.

Phineas Cage

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Edited by jezu (05/06/03 08:30 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom