Home | Community | Message Board


Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMycoMayhem
Stranger

Registered: 07/27/11
Posts: 807
Last seen: 9 years, 5 months
testing
    #15214233 - 10/12/11 04:17 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

blujay said:

Corporations have already futbucked our political so hard I just don't see any people who qualify as "politicians" as being willing to side against them. They have all the money because the system we set up basically dictated that if you have lots of money it snowballs unless you have a doorknob for a brain.





and so what's the solution, keep the 90% lawyer congress we currently have,
just keep reelecting them so they can keep fucking shit up, should we vote
all the butt fuckers out and replace them with more lawyers who will do the
same shit or do we start putting these pathetic fuckbags out of office in
record numbers and replace them with any old joe that hasnt been playing
pocket pool with monsanto and bank of america

you're choice, the same change they've all promised or actual change as
chosen by the people




Well we could make elections publicly funded. So candidates can't take a penny for their campaign. The ex-Louisianan governor is running as  GOP candidate on that platform alone. (I'm pretty sure he is neck and neck with Huntsman). Obviously people outside the campaign will still use their money to support their candidate, but it will help wean politicians off big money donors. And hopefully allow us to break the 2 party system.

It's funny that the Republican Farmer who believes in the free market thinks Monsanto should be regulated :vaped: I used to detassle corn for them in middle school, good days


Edited by MycoMayhem (10/12/11 04:22 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDr. P. Silocybin
Would you like fries with that?
 User Gallery


Registered: 09/09/08
Posts: 2,620
Loc: The Great Divide
Last seen: 1 year, 2 months
Re: #occupywallstreet happening now! [Re: MycoMayhem]
    #15214276 - 10/12/11 04:26 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MycoMayhem said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

blujay said:

Corporations have already futbucked our political so hard I just don't see any people who qualify as "politicians" as being willing to side against them. They have all the money because the system we set up basically dictated that if you have lots of money it snowballs unless you have a doorknob for a brain.





and so what's the solution, keep the 90% lawyer congress we currently have,
just keep reelecting them so they can keep fucking shit up, should we vote
all the butt fuckers out and replace them with more lawyers who will do the
same shit or do we start putting these pathetic fuckbags out of office in
record numbers and replace them with any old joe that hasnt been playing
pocket pool with monsanto and bank of america

you're choice, the same change they've all promised or actual change as
chosen by the people




Well we could make elections publicly funded. So candidates can't take a penny for their campaign. The ex-Louisianan governor is running as  GOP candidate on that platform alone. (I'm pretty sure he is neck and neck with Huntsman). Obviously people outside the campaign will still use their money to support their candidate, but it will help wean politicians off big money donors. And hopefully allow us to break the 2 party system.




Unfortunately our electoral processes are moving in the exact opposite direction.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/22/03
Posts: 193,665
Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: #occupywallstreet happening now! [Re: MycoMayhem]
    #15214278 - 10/12/11 04:27 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MycoMayhem said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

blujay said:

Corporations have already futbucked our political so hard I just don't see any people who qualify as "politicians" as being willing to side against them. They have all the money because the system we set up basically dictated that if you have lots of money it snowballs unless you have a doorknob for a brain.





and so what's the solution, keep the 90% lawyer congress we currently have,
just keep reelecting them so they can keep fucking shit up, should we vote
all the butt fuckers out and replace them with more lawyers who will do the
same shit or do we start putting these pathetic fuckbags out of office in
record numbers and replace them with any old joe that hasnt been playing
pocket pool with monsanto and bank of america

you're choice, the same change they've all promised or actual change as
chosen by the people




Well we could make elections publicly funded. So candidates can't take a penny for their campaign. The ex-Louisianan governor is running as  GOP candidate on that platform alone. (I'm pretty sure he is neck and neck with Huntsman). Obviously people outside the campaign will still use their money to support their candidate, but it will help wean politicians off big money donors. And hopefully allow us to break the 2 party system.

It's funny that the Republican Farmer who believes in the free market thinks Monsanto should be regulated :vaped: I used to detassle corn for them in middle school, good days





no where in my posts have I said that I'm a republican or desire any
company to be regulated by anyone other than the consumer


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMycoMayhem
Stranger

Registered: 07/27/11
Posts: 807
Last seen: 9 years, 5 months
Re: #occupywallstreet happening now! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15214291 - 10/12/11 04:30 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

MycoMayhem said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

blujay said:

Corporations have already futbucked our political so hard I just don't see any people who qualify as "politicians" as being willing to side against them. They have all the money because the system we set up basically dictated that if you have lots of money it snowballs unless you have a doorknob for a brain.





and so what's the solution, keep the 90% lawyer congress we currently have,
just keep reelecting them so they can keep fucking shit up, should we vote
all the butt fuckers out and replace them with more lawyers who will do the
same shit or do we start putting these pathetic fuckbags out of office in
record numbers and replace them with any old joe that hasnt been playing
pocket pool with monsanto and bank of america

you're choice, the same change they've all promised or actual change as
chosen by the people




Well we could make elections publicly funded. So candidates can't take a penny for their campaign. The ex-Louisianan governor is running as  GOP candidate on that platform alone. (I'm pretty sure he is neck and neck with Huntsman). Obviously people outside the campaign will still use their money to support their candidate, but it will help wean politicians off big money donors. And hopefully allow us to break the 2 party system.

It's funny that the Republican Farmer who believes in the free market thinks Monsanto should be regulated :vaped: I used to detassle corn for them in middle school, good days





no where in my posts have I said that I'm a republican or desire any
company to be regulated by anyone other than the consumer




You're against welfare and progressive taxes, you are a Republican weather you accept it or not. Welcome to the 2 party system


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/22/03
Posts: 193,665
Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: #occupywallstreet happening now! [Re: MycoMayhem]
    #15214314 - 10/12/11 04:34 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MycoMayhem said:
You're against welfare and progressive taxes, you are a Republican weather you accept it or not. Welcome to the 2 party system





I'm against government interference in my life, they shouldnt tell me what I
can eat, drink or do unless I step on someone elses liberty in the pursuit of
my own... I'm an anarchist


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMycoMayhem
Stranger

Registered: 07/27/11
Posts: 807
Last seen: 9 years, 5 months
Re: #occupywallstreet happening now! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15214335 - 10/12/11 04:37 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

MycoMayhem said:
You're against welfare and progressive taxes, you are a Republican weather you accept it or not. Welcome to the 2 party system





I'm against government interference in my life, they shouldnt tell me what I
can eat, drink or do unless I step on someone elses liberty in the pursuit of
my own... I'm an anarchist




Anarchists don't believe in regulating monsanto


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/22/03
Posts: 193,665
Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: #occupywallstreet happening now! [Re: MycoMayhem]
    #15214357 - 10/12/11 04:42 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MycoMayhem said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

MycoMayhem said:
You're against welfare and progressive taxes, you are a Republican weather you accept it or not. Welcome to the 2 party system





I'm against government interference in my life, they shouldnt tell me what I
can eat, drink or do unless I step on someone elses liberty in the pursuit of
my own... I'm an anarchist




Anarchists don't believe in regulating monsanto





where did I say to regulate monsanto in any form other than by consumer action


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ohio Attorney General suing Monsanto, "Monsanto concealed effects of toxic chemical for decades musiclover420 287 11 03/08/18 04:49 PM
by Thayendanegea
* I'll vote for Jon Huntsman because
( 1 2 all )
newusername222 823 21 01/11/12 07:20 PM
by Dr. P. Silocybin
* Monsanto..
( 1 2 all )
PDU 2,900 38 11/03/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Hippie test
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonerguy 2,501 55 06/20/05 07:20 PM
by In(di)go
* How Fast Is Your Internet Connection? A Test.
( 1 2 3 all )
Snaggletooth 4,320 55 03/19/06 10:49 AM
by niteowl
* My new front I am going republican Anonymous 1,077 10 03/21/04 02:56 PM
by psikooz
* Conservative christian right wing Republican straight white American males... Hooty 937 2 02/02/05 02:43 AM
by blissedout
* My Conservative Right-Wing Republican Easter
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,405 41 04/08/07 04:38 PM
by jewunit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
196 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 37 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.