Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Salvia, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
MAOI and Penis Envy
    #15212515 - 10/12/11 06:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I recently started growing some Penis Envy from sporeworks, I had actually bought the syringe last year in April, those spores were still booming.

Anyways, it's turned out that each cake has been producing a mushroom or two enough to make a small dose every time I am able to eat them, so I eat them fresh. I cut them into small pieces and almost-lemon tek them. 1/5 lime juice, rest very hot water.

This is the first time I've eaten PEs, and they've rocked me every time. I cannot tell if it is because they are fresh, because I have not tried them dry yet. Someone else on this site described them as "acid trip" mushrooms, they are definitely very potent and profound.

What I'm trying to figure out, is that I've got dozens and dozens of 500+gamma LSD experiences mixed with plenty of mushrooms and other natural drugs. The first fresh mushroom was 17 grams wet,  and it rocked me by itself.

The second trip was 11.5 grams wet, taken after dosing syrian rue for a couple hours. That was maybe 3 or 4 times as strong as the 17 gram trip.

I just thought I'd report this little bit of information in case someone is searching for MAOIs or Penis envy and is looking for some unique info.

Take it easy,

Frank

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: MAOI and Penis Envy [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #15213375 - 10/12/11 01:17 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

a shot glass of 6g of syrian rue tea, ungrinded, for any trip, makes it so much more powerful. and requires so much less of the original drug.

im starting to love maois.

time to get on that diet so i can use them more often

Edited by JilPil (10/12/11 01:17 PM)

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: MAOI and Penis Envy [Re: JilPil]
    #15215372 - 10/12/11 07:53 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, I've done everything on rather large doses of Syrian Rue/Harmine/Harmaline. I believe it it something given to us by nature that doesn't really matter what we eat with it, even though it is an MAOI.

Besides people doing amphetamines and other shitty synthetic drugs with Syrian Rue, I've never heard or read of an instance where someone had trouble on Rue that could be connected to some food in their diet. Now some medication is another story, but I think Syrian Rue is safe for all.

A little corresponding info:
I've done plenty of Rue with alcohol, old cheese, psychedelic combos (dmt, mushrooms, salvia), cocaine, all natural opiates, including H, caffiene (coffee/yerba mate), all sorts of food including all major food groups with no added preservatives.

Now I've been preservative-free for about 10 years, so that may have a huge thing to do with it, but even prove more solidly my theory on it being OK to do with anything natural.

If you need any tips on extracting, purifying, or freebase/salt conversions of anything from two paragraphs above, from raw material or purifying such things, just pm me.

Take it easy,

Frank

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Salvia, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience