Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemetall
storm tripper

Loc: van bc
i-dosing
    #15203819 - 10/10/11 03:35 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

dunno if this belongs here but i tried searching to no luck. has anyone tried if so which ones? what was your effect. just tried a-bomb and got bluurred vision warming and a feeling of being shooken.

--------------------
FUCK OFF FEDS PEOPLE NEED THEIR MEDS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUrbz
I am We
Male

Loc: Oregon, United States of ... Flag
Re: i-dosing [Re: metall]
    #15203840 - 10/10/11 03:48 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

lol a-bomb isnt one that should be started with, neigther is hand of god or the one that brings you to hell
i have tried marijuana and lsd, i got threshold experiences from both
marijuana gave me that feeling of like when you start to smoke and havnt gotten high yet but you had to go do something real quick but even tho you arent "fully high" you still have that slight head change from the hit or two
LSD had me with that slight loss of reality, like my brain was suspicious that things werent really what they seemed along with a slight floating sensation.
they key to i-dosing is being able to really meditate, you have to clear your mind of distractions and really feel the vibrations enter your mind try not to think about the sounds you are hearing, just subconsciously feel them and allow them to do what they are trying to do.
when i did the LSD, i was able to really get into it, it was almost like i was asleep, i could still hear the noises but my mind was completely shut off, no thought processes.

--------------------
Weed DXM Shrooms Salvia LSA Coke LSD MDMA Morphine  Opium Herion Speed DMT MDA Whippets Kratom 2c-b, Mescaline, MDE, Ketamine, GHB, Datura, Iboga

Offlinemetall
storm tripper

Re: i-dosing [Re: Urbz]
    #15203854 - 10/10/11 03:54 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i meditate regularly and have used binural beats i specifically choose 1 not recommended fr beginners out of skepticism. just tried out of body while meditating it did notget me out of body but go my deepest medition in probably a month in half the time ussually takes.

--------------------

OfflineUrbz
I am We
Male

Loc: Oregon, United States of ... Flag
    #15203861 - 10/10/11 04:06 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

yes i have found that thats the most prodominant effect they have, they allow you to become deeply immersed in your meditation while listening, maybe if it is on repeat for a few times you will be in a deep enough trance for your mind to become fully susceptible to their full effects, idk, i havnt done much with them, i just used it a few times while on a cross country trip and had nothing better to do

--------------------
Weed DXM Shrooms Salvia LSA Coke LSD MDMA Morphine  Opium Herion Speed DMT MDA Whippets Kratom 2c-b, Mescaline, MDE, Ketamine, GHB, Datura, Iboga

Offlinemetall
storm tripper

Re: i-dosing [Re: Urbz]
    #15207928 - 10/11/11 12:20 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

tried dmt and got damn deep into meditation i start countign back from 768 and staerted number looping aroung 544 and from there was just5 deep in my own i recommend  other try this since me and u are the only 1's with input

--------------------

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
    #15208051 - 10/11/11 01:10 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I read somewhere that i-doser is owned and operated by a college student in his mid-twenties. Which gives me the admittedly biased hunch that he's probably just a kid with a copy of Brainwave Generator and a pretty good marketing idea. Advertising a product to effortlessly reproduce the effects of common drugs is, apparently, much more appealing/effective to the youth than advertising a product to assist the user in reaching a state of altered consciousness.

The layout of the i-doser site alone should probably arouse the suspicion of any half-sentient human being.

That said, I've tried many i-doser traacks. Hand of God, and Gates of Hades were the only two that seemed to have any sort of effect for me.

Quote:

The effects of binaural beats on consciousness were first examined by physicist Thomas Warren Campbell and electrical engineer Dennis Mennerich, who under the direction of Robert Monroe sought to reproduce a subjective impression of 4 Hz oscillation that they associated with out-of-body experience.[14] On the strength of their findings, Monroe created the binaural-beat technology self-development industry by forming The Monroe Institute, now a charitable binaural research and education organization.

retrieved from Binaural beats - Wikipedia

*I'd look to Hemi-sync for all your binaural needs. There's actual research and true testimonials for their tracks, and they've been around since the 70's. The Monroe Institute (owns the Hemi-sync name) pioneered the use of binaural beats in consciousness exploration. Holosync, i-doser, Unexplainable Store, Brainwave Mind Voyages, etc., are all more or less copycats whose products fail to match the quality or effectiveness of Hemi-sync (from my experience, which consists of about four years of extreme interest in the subject).

And, of course, you can torrent nearly every Hemi-sync track.

I recommend Transcendence (non-verbal) and Between Worlds. I've found both to frequently produce some interesting effects.

*One of my all-time favorite binaural tracks is Boxed Nirvana, can be downloaded for free from the following site. It was recommended to me on another forum several years ago. I'm unsure of its creator's qualifications, but I've found it to be as effective as Hemi-sync, if not more so, in precipitating altered states, lucid dreams, and helping induce OBE's.

http://gnomad.info/boxed-nirvana.htm

If you're interested:

The Monroe Institute is a very interesting place. They conduct training programs, days to weeks long, to teach people how to astral project (more modernly called "phasing").

Robert Monroe was a pretty fascinating man as well. He wrote three autobiographical books concerning his experience with out of body travel. His background as a business executive added the credibility to his claims that was needed to get research off the ground.

*TMI nonprofit website (you can get effect descriptions of their hemi-sync tracks here)

:aliendance::aliendance::aliendance:

Offlinemetall
storm tripper

Re: i-dosing [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15208096 - 10/11/11 01:28 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I have used lots of different binurial beats and all have a effect on me.I personally torrented it all as some cost 200 dolalrs legally. It was downloaded in under 10 mins. It is definetly a rip off but so far all of there collection does work to a limited effect definitely not to the effects of the drugs they claim but they all have there own neat effects it claims. THESE ARE NOT SUBSTATUITES FOR DRUGS.They definetly along with meditation and practice all do have effect and are more then marketing i am a skeptic not a supporter per say i just want more people to try and post there feedback if they already have since it is something that i have not seen discussed to any details. I will look at what u posted and give it a try thank you for the feedback i hope more comes :laugh:.

--------------------

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
    #15208124 - 10/11/11 01:38 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sir yes sir! No problem, hope I helped ya out somewhat.

Sidenote: What evil technological sorcerer out there is perpetuating integrated-spellcheckless browsers? They must be brought to justice at once!

Offlinemetall
storm tripper

Re: i-dosing [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15208145 - 10/11/11 01:54 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

lol spellchecker is built into chrome but highly ineffective for helping my dyslexia over errorered spelling so only half get fixed or some get changed to wrong words if there close enough to understand i leave them because spellcheacking on chrome makes things worse alot of times

--------------------

OfflineFronnis
I'm a teapot

#15208155 - 10/11/11 01:59 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I downloaded what I think was the complete collection of all the dose beats they had last year, and it felt nothing like drugs. The concentration ones seemed to work, but that could of course be attributed to placebo.

--------------------

Edited by Fronnis (10/11/11 02:00 AM)

Offlinemetall
storm tripper

Re: i-dosing [Re: Fronnis]
    #15208178 - 10/11/11 02:19 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

did you use good none ear bud headphones ???? did u meditate????? i have no effect if i just listen i must meditate. BY meditate i slow my breathing to slow deep breaths then count backward fro ma number between 400-999 thinking four hundred and twenty two as it is written not 4-22 4-23 and try to picture the letter until i get to the point where i keep looping my tens for example from 422 i usually start lopping 350's meaning when i get 350 and should go to 349 i repeat the 350's that is ussually when i just allow whats happening in brain to intice me since my brain has been "switched"

--------------------

OfflineFronnis
I'm a teapot

#15208198 - 10/11/11 02:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I lay down and put on over-ear headphones. I cleared my mind and tried to relax, but I either ended up getting bored or sleeping. I wouldn't see the point to listen to music and stay still to feel the effects of a drug in the first place; I'd much rather take a drug and do shit.
I tried the hemi-sync ones before before going to sleep and before doing work, and I did feel as if it was significantly easier to concentrate, but only for a short span of time.

--------------------

Offlinemetall
storm tripper

#15208210 - 10/11/11 03:00 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

as i have said i do not belive it makes u feel like drug more a way to make meditation easier and deeper in neat ways.and to "see the point to listen to music and stay still to feel the effects of a drug in the first place" its not about being on drugs its about learning to silence ur brain and searching internally not getting fucked up as i feel drugs should be treated maybe then people would not take the delusions drug cause to be true facts rather, a  reflection of there logic, creative, and cultural beliefs.

--------------------

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#15208217 - 10/11/11 03:04 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i heard about i-dosers about 5 years ago or so and the binaural stuff never worked on me alot of it seems to be psychosomatic just my experience and opinion. :shrug:

@metall.......these i-dosers are marketed and named in such a fashion to make people think they can be drug replacements. which is why so many stupid people buy them. IF they REALLY did have any real effects they would have been emergency bill outlawed long ago. I hear what your saying that they are "learning to silence ur brain and searching internally not getting fucked up"

but thats definitely not how they are marketed.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Offlinemetall
storm tripper

Re: i-dosing [Re: Rewindicus]
    #15208223 - 10/11/11 03:07 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i fully agree they are marketed horribly and greatly embelished but a total right i do not feel they are.

--------------------

InvisibleWorldWideWInton
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: unknown
    #15208281 - 10/11/11 03:52 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

lol. I was hoping this was Steve Jobs last contribution to the world...  the idose lol

--------------------
My past post are not necessarily reflections of my current opinions.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates