Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hydroponics Supplies, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
New Zoo-Med catalog arrived. They have EVERYTHING you need.
    #1519319 - 05/04/03 01:51 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Greets,
OK. My iguana uses his 55 gallon aquarium for his shroom project (we are tryign to get the poor reptile the drug treatement he needs!). A company caled "zoo-med" makes all sorts of things for reptiles that this evil little dinosaur is using for his cultivation project.  A catalog from that company arrived yesterday.  They make a few things I think you guys would be interested in.  First of all, for the crucial temp thing, they have a thermometer that you plug up to 2 heating devices (heat rock, under the tank heaters, etc) into, put the 6 foot cord into the terrarium, and set the thing for what temp you want.  Instead of causing fluctuations in the temp (say you set it for 70, some would let it get to 75, then cool to 68, then start again) it maintains that temp perfectly.  If you set it for 85 degrees, then it will stay at 85 degrees.  Also, they have a mister in their new catalog. You can set this for how often to spray, and how many sprays to exude.  The reservoir for this can be filled with the h2o2/h2o water that is so crucial to no contams.  I recommend everyone visit their webpage ( i dunno if I can post it here, it's a VERY obvious URL tho) and get their catalog. They only sell to vendors, but you can search the web for their products and find vendors online that sell. Pet Smart sells a good deal of their products. Also, for those of you into hydroponic growth, they hav ea pump thta moves 270 gallons of water per hours  verryyy interesting :smile:  I hope you all enjoy.  I've found that a terrarium (or an aquarium) filled with perlite 5" and using these devices really alllows for perfect climate control.

Jr

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBroadway
ProfessionalPimp
Re: New Zoo-Med catalog arrived. They have EVERYTHING you need. [Re: JohnnyRespect]
    #1522050 - 05/05/03 04:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

cool

--------------------
Don't hate the game hate the best motherfucking player in it!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hydroponics Supplies, Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation