Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: MJ potentiators, or MAOI's to increase effects? [Re: demon2091tb]
    #5438348 - 03/24/06 03:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

marijuana is always a trip ever since mushrooms

but life to me is a sorta a play in my eyes, loads of fun and mental photographs to take... derr.beer

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: MJ potentiators, or MAOI's to increase effects? [Re: demon2091tb]
    #15193189 - 10/07/11 09:31 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

IMO the best and most consistent potentiator of weed is Alcohol.

The two go hand in hand perfectly, the drugs are different enough to bring distinct pleasures to the table but are close enough to get along.

Alcohol has a LOT more negative effects than weed though, IMO weed is harmless to do every day, but drinking(GETTING DRUNK) every day is pretty bad IMO. One or two drinks a day is okay i guess, I still think its too much but people have been doing it for years and years and are perfectly fine :shrug: As long as it doesn't turn into addiction i think its fine.

Edit: And i know that its just a drug mix and not technically potentiation, but i still think adding a small amount of alcohol to marijuana makes it exponentially more enjoyable.

Offlinemetall
storm tripper

Loc: van bc
Re: MJ potentiators, or MAOI's to increase effects? [Re: Adolin]
    #15193264 - 10/07/11 09:56 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

i heard smoking weed with syrian rue powder is excelent somethign about smoked maois react differently and synergize well with mj wish i could find the stuff i was readingi found it whilst investigate ways of making ayhuascha

--------------------
FUCK OFF FEDS PEOPLE NEED THEIR MEDS

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains