Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMickel
enthusiast
Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like
    #1518627 - 05/04/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Theres this kid who's been bullying me around for quite a while and I want to get even. I have some acid and am going to put it in my drink, so that he drinks it. He always steals my drink so this will be pay back. isn't that a great idea. He will never know what hit him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like [Re: Mickel]
    #1518655 - 05/04/03 12:14 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You made this to get reactions from people, I call bullshit. Nobody gets their drinks stolen from them anymore , that is soo !980's. I'm picturing a kid with a leather jacket wearing fingerless loves smoking a cigarette and then flicking it in your face.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Offlinef8L
Triumph

Re: Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1518665 - 05/04/03 12:24 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Until he thinks he's going crazy and commits suicide.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1519061 - 05/04/03 08:10 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

NOT a good idea. Some serious shit could go down, you could put people at risk, AND you could get into trouble for it.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like [Re: Sheepish]
    #1519111 - 05/04/03 09:07 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Don't do that man!
Big trouble.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Loc: You just picked me you ju...
Re: Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like [Re: daba]
    #1519170 - 05/04/03 10:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Let' me give you a little info about putting acid in a persons drink.....

1985 The bar open's and the party he's just begun I see this person sitting at the bar talking to a pregnant women and laughing and having a good time, And then this guy who thinks he will get this guy back for stealing his women decides to drop a few liquid hits of some Black Pyrmaid Jell in to this guy's drink and he only ment to add a little but a little ended up being a lot and the man sipped his pop and then the pregnant women sipped his pop till it was all gone the 2 thing's happen and the EMT has to gome this guy thinks he is going crazy and starts hurting people and the women statrs acting funny. The moral is he went craze he is now i full time scitzo and she has serious brain damage and lost her 8 month old child.

If you decide to do this i wish you nothing but bad luck and may you forever rot in hell WHO are you to play god and decide to punish some one else. If you must resort to slipping him a micky to do your dirty deed then you are nothing but a coward face him with your brain and if you must with your fist's but never face him with a narcotic for you will be the one to lose.

And if this has not helped you please do the following take 5 drops of Cid and eat 10 ephedra pill's and then try your balancing on a high bridge rember you do have wings on cidny and you will fly high in to the sky you will soar like the birds then you will opend your eye's and say SHIT

--------------------
Open wide and shut your eye's stick out your toung you are in for a suprise chew a cap and chew a stem empty your mouth say AMEN and sit on down and let the fun begin your about to leave reality time and time again.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1519185 - 05/04/03 10:19 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Don't do it man. Stuff like this gives acid the bad rap it has. What if he freaks out and severly hurts himself or someone else.

Slip him a laxative somehow instead. :grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1519192 - 05/04/03 10:28 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

look man. i have a much better idea. kick him in the nuts, and send the acid to me for giving you a better idea :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Re: Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like [Re: chinacat72]
    #1519195 - 05/04/03 10:31 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Don't slip him shit " ChinaCat72 " why humor this guy ? would you like it if some peep slipped you a micky of laxative ? i did not think so,,, Not trying to bust ya balls or what not but this M guy has some serious issues,,, I say fuck slipping some substance SEEK MENTAL HELP and if you dabble in the Magical art of shrooms and you think like this you are in for a long road of mental illness.

Magic Mushrooms are people with sound minds and Healty minds and im sorry i don't think you have that,

--------------------
Open wide and shut your eye's stick out your toung you are in for a suprise chew a cap and chew a stem empty your mouth say AMEN and sit on down and let the fun begin your about to leave reality time and time again.

Anonymous

#1519201 - 05/04/03 10:35 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

that's fucking sick man. now that's drug abuse.

Edited by mushmaster (05/04/03 10:36 AM)

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like [Re: DrShroomAholic]
    #1519219 - 05/04/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The moral is he went craze he is now i full time scitzo and she has serious brain damage and lost her 8 month old child.

three problems with your story.
1." she has brain damage" LSD has never been shown to cause brain damage in any amount.
2. "she lost her baby" LSD has never been shown to cause miscarriage, birth defects or other complications during pregnancy. I'm not saying its ok or smart for pregnant woman to take LSD. They should avoid all drugs, but I don't see how LSD would have caused this. In the 60's-70's there were thousands of babys that were born that the mothers had taken LSD during pregnancy(some during delivery).
3. You state that he put a few drops of "black pyramid jell liquid" in to his drink.
There is a type of acid(lavender) that comes in black gels(with tiny gold flakes).
But gels arn't liquid. there gells. See what i'm getting at.

As for him being scizophrenic, this could have been possible if he had an underlying case of it. Highly unlikely ,but possible.

Now I in no way condone dosing an unsuspecting person. Though on tour we did this to each other constantly as a prank. That was different.It was a game we played. But as far as getting back at someone and using LSD as a weapon or tool to do such is wrong and potentially dangerous.

I'm not saying your bullshitting us with this story. What I do ask is that given the severity of the outcome of the people involved and the fact LSD doesnt cause these reactions: Is it possable that a different drug was used? One that has the toxicology properties to cause such horrible consequences.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

#1519229 - 05/04/03 10:52 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Its called a joke. And if you have ever tasted a laxitive you would know how hard it would be to "slip" one to someone.
Please answer my questions above. LSD has enough rumors around it.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

#1519231 - 05/04/03 10:53 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

that's Bad Karma ,Dude. !!

Edited by Hermes_br (05/04/03 02:26 PM)

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

Re: Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like [Re: Hermes_br]
    #1519289 - 05/04/03 11:35 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ChinaCat72

The reason thing's got so ugly 1 the man who went scitzo yes did have a family history of mental illnes includilng bi polar / manic depression and multi personality disorders this was from both his mom and fathers side so the acid only was a tool used to bring him to a breaking point.

as with the women she lost her child do to hypertension and anxiety she miscarried and HER brain damage i should have specified she now suffers from extreme depression and anti social behavioral disorders and i might add at the time she injested the cidny she was suffering from preclampshia and edema and she was on a MAOI's so since now you have more details im shure you will agree giving the circumstances the lsd was the leading cause of these problems.

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #1519329 - 05/04/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

um, actually, you can have a miscarriage from acid. causes contractions, which can lead to either premature boirth or miscarriage. but the brain damage is bullshit. and if one part of the story is bullshit, the whole thing might be too

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

#1519343 - 05/04/03 12:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

as with the women she lost her child do to hypertension and anxiety she miscarried and HER brain damage i should have specified she now suffers from extreme depression and anti social behavioral disorders and i might add at the time she injested the cidny she was suffering from preclampshia and edema and she was on a MAOI's so since now you have more details im shure you will agree giving the circumstances the lsd was the leading cause of these problems.

I a quick question for you. Preeclampsia is a pregnancy complication thats main symptom and problem is hypertension. You said she was on an MAOI. MAOI's are so dangerous because they can cause hypertensive crisis. So why would someone who is suffering from a pregnancy complication that makes her BP dangerously high be on a medication that is known to cause dangerouslly high BP in certian situations. If she was on an MAOI and had preeclamsia she could have eaten the wrong kind of cheese and lost her baby and her life.

As for your brain damage comment. I consider brain damage to be PHYSIOLOGICAL damage to the brain(exp. neuron axon damage). The disorders you describe are PSYCHOLOGICAL disorders. Yes a dose of LSD on a person who is not ready for it or has no idea they took it could cause deppression and other psychological problems. The CIA's MK-Ultra program has proven this.

>so now you have more details im sure you will agree that givin the circumstances the LSD was the leading cause of these problems<

No I wouldn't. If this incident did cause all these horrible things to happen I would conclude the leading cause was the person who dosed them unexpectingly.
The same way if a drunk idiot runs over a curb and kills a bunch of kids waiting for the bus, I wouldn't blame the car.

This thread has gotten way off target ,but I think that the origanal poster can see that giving LSD to someone without there knowlege or consent is a very bad idea.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineMickel
enthusiast
    #1519359 - 05/04/03 12:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha all your replies make me want to do it more

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: Putting acid in a drink for somebody you don't like [Re: entiformatie]
    #1519360 - 05/04/03 12:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

um, actually, you can have a miscarriage from acid. causes contractions, which can lead to either premature boirth or miscarriage. but the brain damage is bullshit. and if one part of the story is bullshit, the whole thing might be too

Actually I think what your thinking of is ergot. Ergot and some of its derivatives such as ET and ergonovine can cause woman to spontainously go into labor and contractions no matter what stage of pregnancy there in. These are all precursers to LSD, but I havn't seen any data that LSD itself could cause this.
The stress of tripping ,especially if its unexpected could hypothetically cause premature labor? Thats just a random hypothesis on my part. I have known alot of women on tour that took LSD during their pregnancy without any complications.
They did so willingly though. Either way I think we can say that pregnant women would be best to avoid all drugs ,just to be safe.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

#1519384 - 05/04/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hahaha all your replies make me want to do it more 

Then your not getting the meaning of my replys. If you do this and this person hurts themselves or someone else, the blood is on your hands. You could get in a lot of legal trouble for it. Not to mention the moral issues involved. If this person dies in an accident you could potentially get charged with manslaughter.

If you must do something, then next time this person is going to take your pop you could teach him a little lesson. Put something that tastes disgusting but is safe in it ahead of time. Then laugh your ass off as they take a big chug.
Of course if this person is going to kick your ass then you might not go this route.
Mabey just stand up to them or drink a brand of pop they don't like.
Just don't do something stupid :wink: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineDrShroomAholic
DrShroomAholic

#1519391 - 05/04/03 12:30 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

She was a MAOI and yes she had preclapshia but she had no protein in her urine so my best guess is her doc did not see fit to take her off her script

And i do apolagize i should not have used the term brain damage instead major screws came lose in there heads

also i have wondered if the lsd was not pure and containe arsinec and other chmes that are commonly used to diluted the product

Also since you are talking about side effects cid can also raise ones BP and if you take Edema + MAOI + LSD + increased Heart rate + Anxiety or a Panic Attack + the hormone changes in a pregnancy dose cause a females body to react diffrently and is more sensative to some agents so if you add all these up and let's say you had a sister and she was almost to full tirm would you allow her to take cid ?
Also we can not judge how much was dropped in the glass ? was it 1 drop or was it 1 vial ? seem's to me if some one was in a hury they would not pull out a eye dropper in public but rather open a vial and pour.

Acid can have may effects and can induce physical probles

Example is my friend was tripping 3 hits of bladder paper and he was chillin in his room and turned his strobe on and fell in to a trance and the longer he staared he started breathing harder and more rapidly and soon he broke a sweat what i am getting at that the strobe raised his heart beat and to prove this theory i conducted a at home test beacuse of the heated debate me and my friends were having

and i took 1 3x sugar cube of some pure Lsd25 and 2 hours in to my trip we turned on the strope and we used a automatic blood preassure machine to take my vitals and my heart rate did increas to the exposure of the strope light..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies