Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Public Piss
    #1511082 - 05/01/03 10:47 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

A friend of mine recently told me he can't piss in public restrooms if there are other people there.... I'm wondering if anybody can relate because the closest thing to that that I've experienced is when I kind of "forgot" how to piss (Yes, like Beavis and Butthead) when I was really stoned a couple of times, and it took me a minute to trigger urination..

Does/did anybody have problems peeing around other people? Is there something he can do? LoL he brought up hypnotism but I'm convinced he should be able to solve this without giving some stranger a buncha money..

Any thoughts?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (05/01/03 10:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLyte it Up 420
It's 4:19...Gota minute?

Loc: New york
Re: Public Piss [Re: Strumpling]
    #1511094 - 05/01/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i had it alot, i think its mostly due to my social anxiety. All i do is go in the stalls and not use the urinals, works for me

--------------------
"Are you suicidal?"
"Only in the morning."
---------------------------------------
"I only lied about being a thief."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Public Piss [Re: Lyte it Up 420]
    #1511109 - 05/01/03 10:58 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Apparently it doesn't work in the stalls, or even sitting down. and lol no this isn't me, although you guys can go ahead and assume so if it makes it easier :wink: but honestly he told me if there are people around, "it doesn't work" lol

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #1513624 - 05/02/03 12:01 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

A friend of mine from college always had troubles taking a dump in a public bathroom...he would always wait until he got back to the apartment.  LOL  I think it simply has to do with people's self-imposed anxieties revolving around bodily function and what they label as shameful or embarassing.  It's a good thing he never joined the service.  :smile: 

Personally I see no need to be embarassed by functions of the body; it's a natural part of our existence...so why be ashamed or embarassed, ya know?  I am the type that can hold a conversation with someone on the outside of the stall while I'm inside the stall.  heh

Love & Light,

Boppity

Edited by Boppity604 (05/02/03 12:02 AM)

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Public Piss [Re: Boppity604]
    #1513755 - 05/02/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i get that sometimes, only if i am in line of sight of another person.

oddly enough i have a female friend who is quite fond of public urination. like in alley ways...

the best advice i can give is to wait until one person leaves, concentrate on that and don't look at anybody else after that. that works for me soemtimes.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Anonymous #1

Re: Public Piss [Re: canid]
    #1513763 - 05/02/03 01:12 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I get it too...I can't go in public bathrooms unless I really gotta go....oddly enough tho I have no prob taking public craps :laugh:...stalls don't work for me either btw...

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Strumpling]
    #1513843 - 05/02/03 01:56 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Public Piss [Re: ]
    #1514491 - 05/02/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Excellent stuff, guys....

I noticed when I had the problem when I was stoned I finally realized that I was spending more energy on tripping out about the fact that I couldn't pee that I had basically stopped trying to pee lol.. anyway, I'm gunna print this out and give it to him - if anybody else has any tips or ideas, please post 'em up.

--------------------

InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
    #1518023 - 05/03/03 05:51 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Heh. Pissing gives me no issues, but I won't take a shit anywhere but at home, unless it's an emergency.
I get realllly embarassed by the noises and smells accompanying it :P

Cause like... we've all been there, usually in school. If someone tears up the bathroom, everyone that comes in has to comment.
"Oh GOD! That's fucking rank!"
things like that, granted it's juvenile, but yea... those experiences leave scars :P

Anyway.. back on topic. Tell your friend to look at something else, on the wall or the ceiling and just relax.
Or turn on one of the faucets? :P
Don't do hypnotism, im not knocking it, but I don't think that's the proper solution for this problem

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1518419 - 05/03/03 10:09 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Last time that happened to me was in Salem OR at a Oysterhead concert. I went to the bathroom and it was pretty much empty. I was super stoned on some Oregon dank and i had the forgot how to piss thing going on. All of a sudden about thirty hippies of the wookiest kind come storming in. It was the kind os bathroom where there are no pisser stalls, just basins juttin out of the wall and i split out of there quick like.

OfflineHugh_Jass
pantydealer
Loc: Northern Ireland
Re: Public Piss [Re: Viveka]
    #1525419 - 05/06/03 06:35 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I get it too, it takes me a while to get going and then when other people come in im paranoid about what they think if ive been standing flapping in the wind for like am inute with nothing happens and I zip up if i dont go in a few seconds. Im ok if i can find a stall, close my eyes and think of water or something. it's worse is it's a busy place and you're thinking what if i cant go and someone comes in?

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: Public Piss [Re: Hugh_Jass]
    #1526276 - 05/06/03 11:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Its hard, especially when im fucked up on anything(except drunk, then its real easy). Sometimes when im tripping on anything at home even its hard to piss. It really sucks when i gotta go bad :P

The longer you wait the harder it gets, and you get scared about people wonderng why you are taking so long, and you get more anxiety. It sucks, but you gotta not give a shit :]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds