Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips
    #15179844 - 10/05/11 03:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i myself have experienced visuals on cubes multiple times of vast mayan temples and architecture, and ive heard it mentioned in many trip reports (mostly mescaline).

Ive been wondering a lot about why that particularly... im still trying to come to my own conclusion on why and if this generates interest ill share my thoughts with you, but do any of you shroomerites have any thoughts on the subject? or any experiences with seeing mayan imagery while tripping?

--------------------
Please :pm: me if you have any interesting cacti seeds for trade/sale/giveaway :laugh: U.S only..

My Garden!!!!

All posts i make are merely fictional rants that i transcribe for the schizophrenic goldfish people in my mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: deadhor5]
    #15179850 - 10/05/11 03:47 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i do!!

and i see hindu, tibetan. i see all that stuff. i've only tripped twice but i got really crazy visuals. like... detailed stuff. i wish i could draw it. i should. i'm pretty good at drawing. but it never sat still. the visuals kept morphing into more and more....

and i saw a red dragon... it blew fire on me....

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: pachoo]
    #15179856 - 10/05/11 03:56 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha i definately know what you mean! If i could draw, even one frame of one of my CEVs it would be the most epic creation ive ever made haha. I also see lots of other styles (all of them older civilizations) but that mayan temple style is always the most prominent, or common, especially on my higher dose mushroom trips.

--------------------
Please :pm: me if you have any interesting cacti seeds for trade/sale/giveaway :laugh: U.S only..

My Garden!!!!

All posts i make are merely fictional rants that i transcribe for the schizophrenic goldfish people in my mind.

Invisiblemistamonsta
Threadkiller

Loc: Uranus
Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: pachoo] * 1
    #15179861 - 10/05/11 04:06 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I will explain my theory briefly...
All the Aztec, Mayan and Incan peoples were into psychedelics for visionary purposes and spiritual guidance. Ergo they made their temples and images based off what they saw in their sacred visions. I too have seen patterns that resemble many Mayan and Incan images while on natural psychedelics. Another one is the rainbow serpent of Australian Aboriginal dreamtime... While on Aussie native shrooms I myself have experienced plenty of hallucinations of rainbows, particularly big long twisty ones not unlike a certain rainbow serpent.

Now I dont expect this to be completely correct but surely there is something of what I said to be true, at least in part. An interesting experiment would be to give these different natural psychedelics such as peyote, cubes, salvia and Ausssie P. Subs to someone who has never seen any of these types of images before. Then we could see if they come to hallucinate the same type of patterns as seen in the images previously mentioned, with attention paid to the origin of the substance used in relation to the origins of the patterns and visions experienced.

--------------------
MistaMonsta's LAGM 2022

OfflineiDmt
Humbled
Male

#15179883 - 10/05/11 04:23 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I have always had Egyptian style visuals.  My first cid trip, all I could see no on every surface was this face virtually indentical to Queen nefertiti.  I mean everything; the sky, walls, on beds.  It was really cool.  On shrooms I see egyption style faces on earthy surfaces like rocks etc.  It's all so beautiful :mushroom2:

Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: mistamonsta]
    #15179910 - 10/05/11 04:39 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mistamonsta said:
All the Aztec, Mayan and Incan peoples were into psychedelics for visionary purposes and spiritual guidance. Ergo they made their temples and images based off what they saw in their sacred visions. I too have seen patterns that resemble many Mayan and Incan images while on natural psychedelics. Another one is the rainbow serpent of Australian Aboriginal dreamtime... While on Aussie native shrooms I myself have experienced plenty of hallucinations of rainbows, particularly big long twisty ones not unlike a certain rainbow serpent.

Now I dont expect this to be completely correct but surely there is something of what I said to be true, at least in part. An interesting experiment would be to give these different natural psychedelics such as peyote, cubes, salvia and Ausssie P. Subs to someone who has never seen any of these types of images before. Then we could see if they come to hallucinate the same type of patterns as seen in the images previously mentioned, with attention paid to the origin of the substance used in relation to the origins of the patterns and visions experienced.

interesting, this is similar to my thoughts on the matter, but ive been leaning more towards the idea that these early civilizations worshipped the visionary state and their legacy is preserved into some sort of global consciousness that were more in tune to on psychedelics. At least thats what the part of me that is drawn to mystical spirtual type things wants to believe.

However my rational mind says these images are something everyones at least partially exposed to in one way or another in their daily life and its definately possible that the state of mind your in, or the part of your brain that is active while tripping just makes some connection to architecture in foreign societies (it is the only material mark they put on this planet)

i agree the only way to truly test this would be by collecting trip reports from various people whove been sheltered from knowledge on foreign cultures their entire life, as well as media representations of them (mayan apoclypse movies, indiana jones,  etc etc)

--------------------

My Garden!!!!

Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: iDmt]
    #15179911 - 10/05/11 04:41 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iDmt said:
I have always had Egyptian style visuals.  My first cid trip, all I could see no on every surface was this face virtually indentical to Queen nefertiti.  I mean everything; the sky, walls, on beds.  It was really cool.  On shrooms I see egyption style faces on earthy surfaces like rocks etc.  It's all so beautiful :mushroom2:

Everythings beautiful on shrooms ;] the only trips id have that had an egyptian feel to them were my few experiences with dmt and salvia, but i might only be saying that because they feel.... smoother... than  other psychedelics, and i mean smooth as in the physical sensation of touching a smooth object. which i always associate with the smooth pyramids and feilds of sand in egypt.

--------------------

My Garden!!!!

OfflineiDmt
Humbled
Male

#15179923 - 10/05/11 04:53 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deadhor5 said:
Quote:

iDmt said:

Everythings beautiful on shrooms ;] the only trips id have that had an egyptian feel to them were my few experiences with dmt and salvia, but i might only be saying that because they feel.... smoother... than  other psychedelics, and i mean smooth as in the physical sensation of touching a smooth object. which i always associate with the smooth pyramids and feilds of sand in egypt.

That's interesting how you associated smoothness of the touch and ride of certain psychedelics with the Egyptian style, very cool.

Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: iDmt]
    #15179929 - 10/05/11 04:59 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I dont know if it makes sense, its just the only way i can put it into words, acids very... mechanical, mushrooms are very earthy and rooted, mescaline is liquid, and salvia and dmt are smooth, at least in my mind :3

--------------------

My Garden!!!!

OfflineiDmt
Humbled
Male

#15179942 - 10/05/11 05:08 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deadhor5 said:
I dont know if it makes sense, its just the only way i can put it into words, acids very... mechanical, mushrooms are very earthy and rooted, mescaline is liquid, and salvia and dmt are smooth, at least in my mind :3

I can see what you mean with the acid, mushrooms and mescaline.  I'm yet to try salvia and smoked dmt.  I've only done a light dose of ayahuasca, and a resin hit of dimitri.

Aya also feels very earthy and rooted, at least at the dose I experienced.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #15180085 - 10/05/11 06:34 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

mandala?

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#15180513 - 10/05/11 09:31 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deadhor5 said:
im still trying to come to my own conclusion on why

:shrug:

your boy CARL JUNG has already got it figured out.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Offlineinfectedstyle
Stranger
Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: k00laid]
    #15180548 - 10/05/11 09:41 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

deadhor5 said:
im still trying to come to my own conclusion on why

:shrug:

your boy CARL JUNG has already got it figured out.

Can you elaborate? Not to bash on Carl Jung , but i'd like to hear why you say that. (never read his books. :shocked: i'm planning to)

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: infectedstyle]
    #15180568 - 10/05/11 09:50 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

um, he proves that universal knowledge is an actual phenomena.

ideas and concepts seem to transcend time and space.

--------------------

Offlineinfectedstyle
Stranger
    #15180613 - 10/05/11 10:01 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Ah, yeah. That's also what a lot of string theorists say. No information is ever lost and we can regain it at any time. Can't wait to hear how Carl Jung proved it when i finally read his books. Is it in Dreams, memories, reflections?

I have different visuals than most. It seems. Closed eye visuals are incomprehensible 4d fractals and sometimes laser beams that feel really uncomfortable. Or weird fractalled 2d woman wearing sunglasses.

OEV consists of people i share a connection with. And even people i didn't have a connection with but did later. Like visions coming from the future. But ONLY people that are into psychedelics aswell.

lol sorry, these are my thoughts kind of off-topic. I have no idea WHY you would see mayan architecture in particulair.

Offlinereachingtosee
Stranger

Loc: noho
Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: infectedstyle]
    #15180720 - 10/05/11 10:32 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I agree that we are all connected somehow. Most of my trips I seem to get flashes of all the ancient cultures. One trip at of 2 8ths and 4 tabs of lsd I was sitting alone and turned to my left and an old native shaman was sitting there smoking a peace pipe turned ssmiled at me and blew the smoke in my face...later that night I encounted a being I later learned could be described as shiva...crazy stuff but somehow these plants connect us to another plane and we all reach those planes depending on how deep we want to go

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
    #15180744 - 10/05/11 10:40 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mistamonsta said:

:whathesaid:

I think a more accurate title for this thread would be "Thoughts on psychedelic imagery in Mayan architecture", not the other way around.

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: AlyDrops]
    #15181181 - 10/05/11 12:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Doesn't happen to me very often... but when I was in  mexico that's almost all I saw! it was very awesome

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: NWlight]
    #15181382 - 10/05/11 01:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Mushrooms go more egyptian in motif
DMT heavily Mayan or Incan ...

Could be the simple geometry of thier architecture and art....

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflineLittileSkierDude
Wandering Soul
Male User Gallery

Loc: Behind You
Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: HarryL]
    #15181468 - 10/05/11 01:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

this for some reason makes me think of ancient aliens. maybe ancient cultures across the world don't have similar stories, practices, and architecture because of aliens, but rather similar psychadelic experiences induced by similar drugs hmmmmmmm:awesomenod:

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: LittileSkierDude]
    #15181845 - 10/05/11 03:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

hmm... that's weird. with cid i didn't get anything mechanical. well, i mean it's not weird. to each his own. but i definitely felt that it was less personal, more universal.

i usually just stare at the ceiling.... i like the light coming through the windows and the rays of it....it's like watching a movie or something.

but i saw mayan and indian with both trips. egyptian and celtic also with shrooms. it was like i traveling the whole freaking world. which is probably why it happened. after i went through my personal troubles on shrooms, i started thinking of the mid east and the war and whatnot. and it told/showed me that they're not going to stop fighting any time soon but they have to work it out on their own. i kept seeing fire and woman and children screaming in the middle and men going at each other's throats. very intense. but i remember being calm because the shrooms told me that that's what they do and no one can change them. that it was somehow their destiny to change themselves or to suffer. then it was like i was traveling through culture history. i remember seeing a creature though.. lemme try and find it. i'm sure i've seen it before. maybe not actually..

now i have to remember what kind i took...

--------------------

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
    #15181866 - 10/05/11 03:05 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I used to see rings of rotating grey aliens and they spoke with and abducted Mayans.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

#15181918 - 10/05/11 03:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:

he proves it?  :stoned:
personally i believe in a form of global consciousness, and i think if it could be proven it would account for a lot of... quirks... presented by psychedelics.

Quote:

pachoo said:
hmm... that's weird. with cid i didn't get anything mechanical. well, i mean it's not weird. to each his own. but i definitely felt that it was less personal, more universal.

i usually just stare at the ceiling.... i like the light coming through the windows and the rays of it....it's like watching a movie or something.

but i saw mayan and indian with both trips. egyptian and celtic also with shrooms. it was like i traveling the whole freaking world. which is probably why it happened. after i went through my personal troubles on shrooms, i started thinking of the mid east and the war and whatnot. and it told/showed me that they're not going to stop fighting any time soon but they have to work it out on their own. i kept seeing fire and woman and children screaming in the middle and men going at each other's throats. very intense. but i remember being calm because the shrooms told me that that's what they do and no one can change them. that it was somehow their destiny to change themselves or to suffer. then it was like i was traveling through culture history. i remember seeing a creature though.. lemme try and find it. i'm sure i've seen it before. maybe not actually..

eh the word mechanical has a bad conotation, id agree acid is definately "more universal" but the feel of the drug coursing through your veins, and the feel of the images it presents you have always felt... mechanical to me, maybe unatural would be a better word to describe it. Not to say I dont like it, LSD is one of the most amazing spiritual tools ive encountered.

--------------------

My Garden!!!!

OfflineAnspaughnato
Dreamer

#15181925 - 10/05/11 03:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm glad somebody wrote a post on this.

I experienced the same thing and thought it was just me wiggin' out. I did see a lot of mayan-esque imagery in my last nature trip.

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo

#15181947 - 10/05/11 03:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deadhor5 said:

eh the word mechanical has a bad conotation, id agree acid is definately "more universal" but the feel of the drug coursing through your veins, and the feel of the images it presents you have always felt... mechanical to me, maybe unatural would be a better word to describe it. Not to say I dont like it, LSD is one of the most amazing spiritual tools ive encountered.

yesss... hmm.. i wonder how that is. i agree though. i guess it's because it's not like eating an actual object, like shrooms? like i was taking a tab of medicine? haha but yeah, i loved it either way.

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

#15181958 - 10/05/11 03:29 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

On salvia I have seen entities that appeared to be dressed in south sort of ancient south American garb.

Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

#15182049 - 10/05/11 03:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pachoo said:
Quote:

deadhor5 said:

yesss... hmm.. i wonder how that is. i agree though. i guess it's because it's not like eating an actual object, like shrooms? like i was taking a tab of medicine? haha but yeah, i loved it either way.

i think its just the feel of the psychedelic, or maybe mckennas right and the mushroom body is just as important as the active compound.. however when i smoked dmt it didnt have that mechanical fel, it felt extremely natural (however dmt is a naturally occuring chemical, even if what i smoked was an extracted non natural form, while lsd never occurs in nature)

idk i could speculate for days :\ haha

--------------------

My Garden!!!!

Offlineize
Alternative Systems Operator
Male User Gallery

Loc: A theater near you
Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: LittileSkierDude]
    #15182080 - 10/05/11 04:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The mushrooms I experienced in GA  gave me the feeling of a tropical paradise. Colorful is all I can say. I honestly think it has to do with who you are as a person, although environment does play a role. Psychedelics seem to be more of a pseudo-environment for running bizarre simulations, but that's just me.
    I have encountered what I viewed to be a type of ESP phenomena on higher doses while tripping with others, but I haven't experienced anything like that for years. I generally trip alone, so that is a bit of a factor.
    I would like to think that we are all connected, Gayanmind type thing, but I can't seem to get past the fact that I am extremely high on a mind altering drug/plant when I come up and/or connect with conclusions manifested in some of the experiences I've had.

OfflineSorealism
Knowledge is Power
 User Gallery

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #15182087 - 10/05/11 04:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've had similar experiences as well. My current theory is that these patterns and imagery are always around us, and with the usage of certain pychedelics they can allow us to see them more clearly. Those ancient civilizations were well known for their usage of psych's and as thus it influenced their lifestyles and their art/architecture. These patterns we see are simply our brains being able to recognize them now under the influence. It is been said that psilocybin enhances ones vision, and I tend to believe that not only does it help us see [somewhat] further and more clearly, yet is also helps us recognize these patterns and certain relationships more. But hey what do I know? Either way I love it!

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: Sorealism]
    #15182149 - 10/05/11 04:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sorealism said:
I've had similar experiences as well. My current theory is that these patterns and imagery are always around us, and with the usage of certain pychedelics they can allow us to see them more clearly. Those ancient civilizations were well known for their usage of psych's and as thus it influenced their lifestyles and their art/architecture. These patterns we see are simply our brains being able to recognize them now under the influence. It is been said that psilocybin enhances ones vision, and I tend to believe that not only does it help us see [somewhat] further and more clearly, yet is also helps us recognize these patterns and certain relationships more. But hey what do I know? Either way I love it!

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#15182161 - 10/05/11 04:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deadhor5 said:
Quote:

k00laid said:

he has proven time and time again that the phenomena exists.

how you care to explain the phenomena is up to you.

you can call it universal consciousness
global consciousness

it doesnt matter. its all the same thing.

--------------------

Offlinedeadhor5
Collector
Male User Gallery

#15184207 - 10/05/11 10:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

k00laid said:
Quote:

deadhor5 said:
Quote:

k00laid said:

he has proven time and time again that the phenomena exists.

how you care to explain the phenomena is up to you.

you can call it universal consciousness
global consciousness

it doesnt matter. its all the same thing.

ill read up on him :] all i've seen proving this (its something i had sort of conceived on my own, until i saw this) is an episode of morgan freeman's through the wormhole where this guy did a test of human influence on random number generators, it seemed like hard evidence but maybe some conclusions were jumped too, idk

--------------------

My Garden!!!!

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #15184492 - 10/06/11 12:16 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deadhor5 said:
Quote:

k00laid said:

personally i believe in a form of global consciousness, and i think if it could be proven it would account for a lot of... quirks... presented by psychedelics.

Quote:

pachoo said:

I've always made the comparison of LSD being digital while mushrooms were more analog.  And those two analogies have nothing to do with one being natural and one being synthetic.  LSD just makes me think digital sharp visuals while mushrooms are more flowing and smoother.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo

#15184500 - 10/06/11 12:18 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deadhor5 said:
idk i could speculate for days :\ haha

me as well. haha

--------------------

Invisiblemistamonsta
Threadkiller

Loc: Uranus
Re: Thoughts on Mayan imagery in trips [Re: reachingtosee]
    #15184578 - 10/06/11 12:49 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AlyDrops said:
Quote:

mistamonsta said:

I think a more accurate title for this thread would be "Thoughts on psychedelic imagery in Mayan architecture", not the other way around.

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
Quote:

Sorealism said:

Quote:

deadhor5 said:

interesting, this is similar to my thoughts on the matter, but ive been leaning more towards the idea that these early civilizations worshipped the visionary state and their legacy is preserved into some sort of global consciousness that were more in tune to on psychedelics. At least thats what the part of me that is drawn to mystical spirtual type things wants to believe.

However my rational mind says these images are something everyones at least partially exposed to in one way or another in their daily life and its definately possible that the state of mind your in, or the part of your brain that is active while tripping just makes some connection to architecture in foreign societies (it is the only material mark they put on this planet)

i agree the only way to truly test this would be by collecting trip reports from various people whove been sheltered from knowledge on foreign cultures their entire life, as well as media representations of them (mayan apoclypse movies, indiana jones,  etc etc)

:imo: we got five realists so far, lets see if we can get some more. Why isnt the simplest and most logical answer accepted? Why is it that psychedelic visions always gets relegated to the mystic and spiritual realm rather than as a gateway to the subconscious? Occam's razor people.....

--------------------
MistaMonsta's LAGM 2022

OfflineHermitCrabsOnE
Ass Pincher
 User Gallery

Loc: in a cold city somewhere
    #15185027 - 10/06/11 05:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think it has to do with a symbiotic relationship between the Aztecs/Mayans and mushrooms.  In a way, the mushrooms evolved with the aztecs.

--------------------
Everytime a cow shits, say THANK YOU.

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#15187862 - 10/06/11 05:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mistamonsta said:
Why is it that psychedelic visions always gets relegated to the mystic and spiritual

one mans simple and logical is another mans mystic and spiritual.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract