Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedesert father
Stranger
Re: mayan horoscopes [Re: g00ru]
    #15185425 - 10/06/11 08:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
okay question about astrology: i checked my own sign and my younger brother's.  I agreed with much of what it said but i felt both described me just fine.  Idk about that particular site but do you think if you live your whole life (or a lot of it) with one other person you trade qualities at the astral level? Cause i feel as though that can happen...sometimes w/ my bro it's like i'm talking to myself.

absolutely - look at johnny cash and june carter.

try this website guruu, there's much more than just sun signs.  astrology gets as specific to your exact second of birth as you take it.

there are no in betweens.

you are what you are because of the placement of the stars at your birth, and the stars are placed where they are because of your moment of birth.

the point is that there is NO-ONE that was born while the sky was aligned in the way your sky was at your moment of birth. this is what makes a twin born twenty seconds from another twin different. 

check this site out guruu.  http://www.alwaysastrology.com/birth-chart-calculator.html

this is a very specific chart and a good place to start.

for more descriptive readings check - http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?

--------------------
vi veri veniversum vivus vici

What she said :
"I smoke 'cos I'm hoping for an
Early death
AND I NEED TO CLING TO SOMETHING !"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedesert father
Stranger
    #15185435 - 10/06/11 08:39 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
i guess astrology is understanding yourself in terms of your environment....but i don't see how study helps it very much.  Seems like you just have to understand yourself at that astral level if you are gonna be proficient in astrology.

how does it help?

a better understanding of yourself gives you a better understanding of the way you interact with others, thus giving you power over your day to day experiences with people and emotions.

astrology is another road to self discovery/mastery.

just as resourceful if not more than other roads to self mastery, astrology and it's importance speaks for itself through the ages by those who found it's value and embraced it.

--------------------

What she said :
Early death

Offlinedesert father
Stranger
Re: mayan horoscopes [Re: pachoo]
    #15185444 - 10/06/11 08:40 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pachoo said:
Here's another type that I remember using.... Pretty fun to read.

Dreamspell

You have to first use the Dream Calculator then click on the link below with what you are.

I'm a Yellow Spectral Star!

i have been well aware of all these sites you have put up.

i am a white resonant wizard -

I channel in order to enchant
Inspiring receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of death

--------------------

What she said :
Early death

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#15186854 - 10/06/11 02:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pachoo said:
Quote:

jivJaN said:

dec 14 1986

CIB

Means "Owl" or "Vulture". It carries an intense Southern energy.

This day sign embodies the wisdom of the ancients. It's an old sign that's aligned with the ancient memories buried in the stone of temples and sacred sites throughout the world, and holds unusually profound insight into the essence of all things.
The tremendous inner strength of the owl gives it silent, deep introspection to discover areas of oneself that contain wisdom more valuable than the world's most precious stones. Very much concerned with the spiritual well-being of their fellow human beings, Owls often help others with their innate psychic, insightful abilities and are valiant defenders of family and community.
Owl is also known as Vulture, which refers to the more easy-going, almost lazy aspect of the nature of this Southern sign. On the surface, owls may be jolly and humorous, but inside they are very deep and serious. They may in fact become hardened and cold, and may need much forgiveness for their callousness and uncaring errors.
This is a rather challenging sign to be born into, as Owl persons may have a lot of karmic cleansing to deal with. Their challenge in life is to find the right or ethical path to taking it easy. Periodically connecting with nature and/or visiting sacred sites will bring great stability.

OX Tone Three

It represents action, movement, and communication.
Persons born on days with this tone are very eloquent in all modes and kinds of self-expression. Highly attuned to rhythm, vibration and melody of movement, they are also often restless, as motion embodies their very nature.
Ox is ruled by Chalciuhtlicue, the Aztec goddess of water and childbirth.

Sounds good.
Hope i'm done with all that karma cleansing nonsense - Get off me.

:lol:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: mayan horoscopes [Re: jivJaN]
    #15187619 - 10/06/11 05:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

you're not done with it. never say it's the last time :peace:

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#15188676 - 10/06/11 08:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

OH YEA ?
well i just had a talk with mrs. karma and told her i want nothing to  do with her anymore.
she said it was possible but i would then be put in a state of awareness where i  do not perform any "action" and am entirely outside of the cycle of causality.

Sounded good.
I agreed.
Now im god.

Get @ me

--------------------

---------------------

They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

#15189164 - 10/06/11 09:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Your karma will unravel one way or another. Worldly actions are still gonna happen.  Fear is still gonna happen. The goal is to be detached from it, to reside in  that place  where you really aren't doing anything

--------------------
check out my music!

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: mayan horoscopes [Re: desert father]
    #15189200 - 10/06/11 09:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

desert father said:
Quote:

pachoo said:
Here's another type that I remember using.... Pretty fun to read.

Dreamspell

You have to first use the Dream Calculator then click on the link below with what you are.

I'm a Yellow Spectral Star!

i have been well aware of all these sites you have put up.

i am a white resonant wizard -

I channel in order to enchant
Inspiring receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the resonant tone of attunement

now i feel like a baby astrology lover... haha. and now i'm gonna read all about your sign.

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#15189869 - 10/07/11 01:15 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

to reside in  that place  where you really aren't doing anything

yup
:stoned:

--------------------

---------------------

Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male

#15190149 - 10/07/11 04:07 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

jivjan- Means "Owl" or "Vulture". It carries an intense Southern energy.
Quote:

well i just had a talk with mrs. karma and told her i want nothing to  do with her anymore.
she said it was possible but i would then be put in a state of awareness where i  do not perform any "action" and am entirely outside of the cycle of causality.

Sounded good.
I agreed.
Now im god.

Lol, throw in some vultures and owls in closed room with jivjan, and we will see some movement, when karma jumps right in.. we'll see some cause and effects :muahaha:

--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo

Re: mayan horoscopes [Re: ivander]
    #15190351 - 10/07/11 06:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

to stay on topic i wonder what guruu's and ivander's signs are?

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#15190453 - 10/07/11 07:32 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

As a monk for a few years, one part of the work group I was in. Involved the study of vedic astrology during my down time. Spent some time studying it in depth. I find reading people's charts quite fascinating.

Not the western horoscopes based on the sun sign in the newspapers they have. In vedic astrology is based more around the moon sign. But their entire chart, which you need their date of birth, exact birth time, and coordinates of where the person is born.

I don't take astrology very seriously, but it always surprises me when everything adds up perfectly. When you can read someone's chart and tell them their life even though you don't even know the person, and you get all the information correct. I do it just as an interesting hobby.

The above posters were talking about what is the point of astrology. A big part of in depth astrology is not just about seeing who you are, etc. For instance in Jyotisha (vedic astrology) there is a system called vimshottari. It is the governing planet that is ruling your life during that time. These major periods in your life for instance if you're in a Venus period can last 20 years. And then there are sub periods within that, which are smaller time frames. For example you can be in a Venus/Saturn/Jupiter/Mars period.

By reading these, and finding the planets within that persons chart along with the lords of the houses that they're located in. You can predict events quite well.

There are also other systems in Jyotisha. Such as muhurta that astrologer's use to find "auspicious" days for specific events and activities. Such as religious ceremonies, marriages, business deals, etc. Supposedly by find the right days, your plans will be smoother. Everything will fall into place better.

Whether any of this holds any truth. I don't know. But there sure are bizarre coincidences when reading people's chart that just make sense and line up perfectly.

To the OP, my mayan sign is:

White Solar Dog

Earth family- Polar      Clan- Truth

I pulse in order to love
Realizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the solar tone of intention

Harmonic 58: Spectral Process Formulate free will of liberation

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

#15191029 - 10/07/11 10:29 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

oxlahun tone 13 representing ascension and completion of all things

akbal night west which carries mystical western energy :cool:

Quote:

desert father said:
check this site out guruu.  http://www.alwaysastrology.com/birth-chart-calculator.html

this is a very specific chart and a good place to start.

for more descriptive readings check - http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?

thx man ill check those out

--------------------
check out my music!

Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male

#15191328 - 10/07/11 11:49 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Im... Oc, Dog, North.. tone 4.
Cant copy past details. But I dont recognize my self here. :shrug:

--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo

Re: mayan horoscopes [Re: LSDenthusiast]
    #15198842 - 10/09/11 02:30 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LSDenthusiast said:
As a monk for a few years, one part of the work group I was in. Involved the study of vedic astrology during my down time. Spent some time studying it in depth. I find reading people's charts quite fascinating.

Not the western horoscopes based on the sun sign in the newspapers they have. In vedic astrology is based more around the moon sign. But their entire chart, which you need their date of birth, exact birth time, and coordinates of where the person is born.

I don't take astrology very seriously, but it always surprises me when everything adds up perfectly. When you can read someone's chart and tell them their life even though you don't even know the person, and you get all the information correct. I do it just as an interesting hobby.

The above posters were talking about what is the point of astrology. A big part of in depth astrology is not just about seeing who you are, etc. For instance in Jyotisha (vedic astrology) there is a system called vimshottari. It is the governing planet that is ruling your life during that time. These major periods in your life for instance if you're in a Venus period can last 20 years. And then there are sub periods within that, which are smaller time frames. For example you can be in a Venus/Saturn/Jupiter/Mars period.

By reading these, and finding the planets within that persons chart along with the lords of the houses that they're located in. You can predict events quite well.

There are also other systems in Jyotisha. Such as muhurta that astrologer's use to find "auspicious" days for specific events and activities. Such as religious ceremonies, marriages, business deals, etc. Supposedly by find the right days, your plans will be smoother. Everything will fall into place better.

Whether any of this holds any truth. I don't know. But there sure are bizarre coincidences when reading people's chart that just make sense and line up perfectly.

To the OP, my mayan sign is:

White Solar Dog

Earth family- Polar      Clan- Truth

I pulse in order to love
Realizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the solar tone of intention

Harmonic 58: Spectral Process Formulate free will of liberation

awww, i was starting to study vedic astrology but it was half assed and couldn't really have time to do it.

do you read other's horoscopes? like... almost professionally?

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#15200227 - 10/09/11 12:38 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I can read other people's charts. I read friends, family members, and acquaintances if they are interested. But I don't do it to make money.

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo

Re: mayan horoscopes [Re: LSDenthusiast]
    #15202194 - 10/09/11 07:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

can you... read mine?

:datass:

--------------------

OfflineLSDenthusiast
Not Knowing
 User Gallery

#15202477 - 10/09/11 09:04 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Sure, just need your birth date, exact time of birth, and birth location. You can send it to me via pm if you feel better about it. Also if you have any questions about your future, send them with the info. Can be related to anything, financial, relationships, spiritual matters, etc.

Might take me a few hours to fully read it, so I can have a large overview of it. And to compile a reading for you. Which will be a combination of my own interpretations along with some quoted material for placements within your chart.

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
    #15202721 - 10/09/11 09:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Blue Self-Existing Night

I define in order to dream
Measuring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a galactic activation portal  enter me

I am a galactic activation portal? That sounds fucking awesome!

Edited by domite (10/09/11 09:55 PM)

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo

Re: mayan horoscopes [Re: domite]
    #15202730 - 10/09/11 09:50 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

domite said:
Blue Self-Existing Night

I define in order to dream
Measuring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a galactic activation portal  enter me

I am a galactic activation portal? That sounds fucking awesome!

break it down with your bad self.

:awedance:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order