Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: DailyPot]
    #1515533 - 05/02/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ive looked at some it. but the message being sent across in my opinion is. is that we are going to die. we are cattle and there is nothing we can do about it. okay and so my argument is. yes if you think you are cattle and you are going to die, than you will. but why post the information if your just going to tell people they cant do anything about it. some purpose must have been made, and if the above mentioned is true, i suspect an alterior motive and therefore questiong the credibility of these apocalypse theories. it may be a logical error on my part. but i doubt it.

and imo im just speaking generally. and i mean if i say unite and we can stop "them" . i really am being general. i mean we have a planet here damnit and regardless if its monsters or aliens or just some oil assholes dominating our economic future or just fighting ignorance, i think its in our interest to do what we can to make amends. it only makes sense that if people work together in some way that things may be changed. i know this is general... its my point... my argumento. but to our history... people wait till many many people die before they do anything about the world they are living in, or they are just lazy and wait till they have a world they dont like sitting at their doorstep (nazis). they just let it fall, and dont anything in anyway to try and stop it. this is how i agree with cleaner and can see how some argument can be made for that side. but i do skepticize, and i think its in my best interest to. The truth, the absolute truth, if there is any i think we ought to let force us to try and break from ignorance, or old melded beliefs.

this is why ive come to not like "beliefs", or visions about the future. in some cases they may be right, and tell you to change yourself. but in most ways it is that self fufilling prophecy, one of which has taken the life of many people i have known in my life. ive learned by experience, and if i see this in the heart of 4.5 billion people. than maybe their will be that apocalyptic end. If you can see an end, than diverge your path. but creating and spreading and propogating a "prophecy" may lead people in the wrong direction.

i dont know. i could be wrong about the whole thing. i hope people try and stand to test me. its the only way i think we learn.

--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1515542 - 05/02/03 05:11 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Its been brought up a couple times that suposedly theres nothing we can do about the comming events.

I had a hard time with all the mythology terms on Cleaners website(down?) but i got the idea that there is a means of combating and suposedly its been used before in the past. id like to explain better but i dont have the information at hand. cleaners sites not working. where is he anyway? post somethin about ur site cleaner.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: BleaK]
    #1516389 - 05/03/03 12:02 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I THINK CLEANER'S A FARMER!!!!!!!!!

jk but seriously china could kick our ass. im not saying we wouldnt put up a fight but they have like 5 million people in their military plus another 10 million reserves. we got like 2.5million approximately ( i might even be a little high on that number) in all the branches i dont know about our reserves but it aint gonna add up to 15 million. plus they are probly the most advanced tech wise of an opponent we would face. they arent as advanced as us but they have the bomb and with those numbers they could just keep sending troops in and eventually they'd win. besides they beat us in vietnam.

cleaner you keep saying that if we unite we can win this thing. okay how do we fight something that is equivilent to farmers when we are equivilent to cows? if it was possible how would we even know who to attack? you understand what im saying we need more info than just "if we unite we can beat them". peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: blaze2]
    #1517165 - 05/03/03 07:30 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: cleaner]
    #1517287 - 05/03/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

if these farmers are evil aliens or entities.maybe good entities can fight them in a hyperdimensinal battle, some one with someone with DMT should talk to them. . this would make a good movie.maybe george lucas or the guys from the matrix can make it.

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: buckwheat]
    #1517684 - 05/03/03 01:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I can't believe tiy fyts are actually arguing with this guy.. Cleaner - you're story matches up, but I have to say that you remind me of the scizophrenic kid I shared a room with in the psych ward. His interstellar friends had some good jokes apparently, cause he was always laughing to himself. He didn't like it much when the doctors had to put him in the mag-locked room.... no.. he didn't like that at all...

All statements above are 100 percent non-fiction.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: nubious]
    #1517848 - 05/03/03 03:47 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i would join this group but if say you were wrong and you had gone around killing people i wouldnt want to be associated and be put in jail.  you know the whole self preservation thing.  ill read that link and your site later on tonite and post some questions i might have.  i dont really have time right now to do that.  peace

blaze2

P.S. Mindcandy you got one funny ass avatar :smile:

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1517933 - 05/03/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Cleaner, by revealing this information in this forum, you have already contaminated the timeline.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1517947 - 05/03/03 05:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Is it just me or has cleaner completely lost his mind? I would seriously suggest seeking the help of a health care professional.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: bert]
    #1518018 - 05/03/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

no way dude! health-care professionals inject you with special ink that the farmers can see when they finally come down here and they'll immediately kill you because they know you are already weak...

heh lol this stuff's easy to make up :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Strumpling]
    #1518239 - 05/03/03 07:52 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Farmers - all they need is a little love, they get lonely when they're tending their flock and soon the sheep start looking pretty good ya know? so, who's gonna take one for the team this time?

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1518537 - 05/03/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Cleaner, you seem to have revealed alot of things that if true would anger alot of powerfull people. do u really think an open forum is the best place to bring this up? u also said u only needed 10-20 people... surely u must know that many yourself and u shouldnt need us. bringing this up here just seems like a dangerous idea.

I was up all night on shrooms yesterday

im going back to reading tonight, i'll have some better questions later.

oh yea, why is the last section on your site closed? "tools of redemption"

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Edited by BleaK (05/03/03 11:05 PM)

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: BleaK]
    #1518609 - 05/03/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

go to Nelson, British Columbia. You'll find all the people you need to help you there. I guarantee you will find 10 to 20 people who will give their all to your cause.

I think you might be paranoid schizophrenic. I'm serious.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Dogomush]
    #1519010 - 05/04/03 06:10 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1519132 - 05/04/03 09:21 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Did you ever see that episode of TNG where Data lost his head and they met Mark Twain? I bet you have... many times.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Evolving]
    #1519353 - 05/04/03 12:09 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

and how do you know all of this, cleaner?

like how do you know the "Chief Farmer" is aware of you personally, and how do you know its called the "Chief Farmer" and son on...? ? ? ? ?????? ?? ??????

where are you finding this information?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Strumpling]
    #1519455 - 05/04/03 01:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

From the implant in his molar. Duh, Stumpling get with it.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: bert]
    #1519493 - 05/04/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah... lol what was I thinking?!

--------------------

Anonymous

#1520212 - 05/04/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I have been aware of what you're talking about for roughly 1 year now, after a lot of my own research, but have been hesitant to post it here simply because I expected the same responses as you recieved. This post is not so much directed at you cleaner, as I'm sure you're aware of how everything fits in place.

People have been asking what these farmers feed on. Humans eat animals. Aliens eat you. It's that simple. We are not at the top of the food chain. These "farmers" are not exactly physical like us, since their vibrations are faster than humans. They feed on "negative"/low vibrational energies a.k.a negative emotions (fear mostly, and also anger and jealousy). What happens when planes fly into buildings, thousands of innocent people die and terrorism becomes reason for war without end? A tremendous amount of fear and anger is released by hundreds of millions of people. What better way to generate fear continuously than by this ingenious method, especially when the population is forever programmed, anthropocentric, and herded like sheep, being pitted against each other in an us-versus-them mentality. The constant "threat" of another terrrorist attack, the shear terror of innocents caught in war, health pandemics... If you think about everything going on right now it's clear that a whole lot of fear is being generated. These events have been planned and are being orchestrated on a scale so precise that it's mostly beyond our power to stop. People are simply too brainwashed at this point to change much of anything. I've learned why all this final herding is being done for the next nine years, but it would be too incredulous for most of you to believe. It is related however to 2012, the density shift, as well as an incoming comet cluster headed for our planet.

I know it's hard for some and impossible for most of you to believe any of this "nonsense". I'm not writing this to convince anyone of anything. I'm writing this for those who are aware that something is very amiss with this reality and are having trouble fitting the pieces together. Some of you have even been aware since you were children as I was that you are here for a "purpose", that you were supposed to "do something". I'm telling you with the utmost sincerity to trust these instincts!

As for August, we'll see what happens. Things are about to get very crazy very soon, that's all I know. The last year and a half was just the beginning.

Edited by Max Headroom (05/04/03 07:13 PM)

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: ]
    #1520247 - 05/04/03 07:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

what is our "purpose" ?

how do they "feed" ... i think we are simply pawns in their game of chess if we are going to consider that.

ive read a lot of different things. but if no one is willing to expose themselves to the limits of truth and go out on a limb to try and tell anyone. your worst fears will come true will it not? maybe send pms to people who want a clearer view and who wont publicly try to slander you. or at least your going against yourself if you dont try, i would think. i think there is a lot of messed up information. and a lot more fucked up ways for transmitting that information. thats what allows all this fear to keep spreading.

--------------------
What?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale