Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehighwaychile992
Stranger
Male
Tripping On Campus ?? (Lucy)
    #15169189 - 10/02/11 11:30 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

After about a year of searching (more like hoping my guy comes across it), i found some tabs at a night club. The guy i got it from told me it was "Fire!", saying something about 120 (dub step club, very loud), im guessing he meant 120 ug.

I've smoked plenty of high grade pot, and have tripped shrooms twice. The first time in my home by myself on about 2.5-3.0 grams of home grown dank shrooms. NOT A GOOD IDEA, i was very overwhelmed. Second time, i ate about 2 grams of the same shrooms at my college campus on a sunday in a wooded area, when nobody was really out. I ended up walking back to room when i was ready to play my guitar, and i handled myself pretty well in public while i was tripping pretty hard.

Anyways, lets assume that these tabs that i have are really good. From your personal experience, is it possible to trip cids out in public and go unnoticed? I've done it on shrooms, but i have read that the feel of a shroom trip is different from cids in many ways. My goal is to spend the majority of my trip in my room coming up with new licks and song ideas, and also letting pink floyd, mgmt, and Jimi Hendrix fuck my soul :cool: . But there is no way i can trip without being outside at some point, taking a nature walk is a must.

What do you guys think?

--------------------
"As Above, So Below."

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheGodParticle
Friend
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania Flag
Re: Tripping On Campus ?? (Lucy) [Re: highwaychile992]
    #15169206 - 10/02/11 11:34 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You should be fine, I've definitely tripped before and been out and about on my campus, and no one suspected a thing. Just start off in your room for a little while, let the peak hit you, and then I'd imagine you'd be more than alright to go for a nice little walk. :thumbup:

--------------------
To be shaken out of the ruts of ordinary perception, to be shown for a few timeless hours the outer and inner world, not as they appear to an animal obsessed with survival or to a human being obsessed with words and notions, but as they are apprehended, directly and unconditionally, by Mind at Large — this is an experience of inestimable value to everyone and especially to the intellectual.

mguyer.blogspot.com

Invisiblep_walter
Lurker
 User Gallery

Loc: Irrelevant
    #15169223 - 10/02/11 11:39 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Depends on many things. Set and setting, your body, and what/how much is actually in the tabs will all have an impact on how the LSD impacts you. If it were me, I'd do like TheGodParticle; come up and take the initial peak inside (set a timer/write notes to yourself), then move outside when you feel comfortable, sticking to quiet areas where you can be mostly alone.

Edited by p_walter (10/02/11 11:41 PM)

OfflineBagel Auras
Stranger

#15169244 - 10/02/11 11:46 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I'm a college student as well, and I've tripped on campus (shrooms, acid, molly, a few candyflips) without anyone paying too much attention to it.  I've found that acid seems more "controllable" than shrooms.  If my trip is going well, then it's incrementally easier to keep it calm in public.

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gamehendge
Re: Tripping On Campus ?? (Lucy) [Re: Bagel Auras]
    #15169255 - 10/02/11 11:49 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It should be fine. Acid is an easier trip to me. I tripped on shrooms at my campus and it was awesome because of all of the plants and cool buildings at my University. You'll have a good time.

Offlinehighwaychile992
Stranger
Male
Re: Tripping On Campus ?? (Lucy) [Re: The_Aviator]
    #15171441 - 10/03/11 01:54 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks guys, i think i'll go with starting inside then going out. To me shrooms was a earthy feel, i felt at home when i was coming up outside. I'll guess this first trip will determine my preference for cids :smile:

--------------------
"As Above, So Below."

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#15172053 - 10/03/11 04:20 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

i just took 3 hits the other day on my campus and it was totally fine. id suggest having someone with you just so you don't get lost or confused but it's really not that hard to disguise. if you're worried about authorities bring sunglass because your eyes will be the size of quarters

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience