Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejadeferguson

Loc: midwest
Re: DMT Method Comparison - Smoking [Re: JilPil]
    #15172370 - 10/03/11 03:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ahmcarri said:
Quote:

jadeferguson said:
smoke and vapor are different from one another is my point...YOU SAID - IT IS HARSH WHEN THERE IS TOO MUCH SMOKE NOT TOO MUCH VAPOR ...... so what did you delete exactly?

I FUCKED UP MY WORKING SORRY!!!

yeah you must have fucked up your wording. So can I take in more vapor per cubic square inch of throat space than I can smoke? Once again, do you have scientific proof of this, or is it a hypothesis? I am just curious. I could not find shit about it online, if it is factual I would love to read more about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: DMT Method Comparison - Smoking [Re: jadeferguson]
    #15172371 - 10/03/11 03:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

editing
i said squared instead of cubed
whoops, my bad...
that single picture i posted for you should have explained it perfectly

its as easy as this
if the intake speed if inhale is X
and X stays constant
and because the dmt amount stays at a constant Y.
just ignore x and y because those are technique and im only explaining how my logic is formed on this

so we move to the volume the dmt vapor consumes in a given space,
if we raise the given space from a 1 square inch cube to an 8 square inch cube
the density of the dmt  vapor is much less

high density dmt vapor HURTS!
low density dmt vapor DOESN'T!

so what does this mean
it means be completely done vaporizing the dmt by the end of your inhale, and go slow, an a wide bong to avoid jet of dmt vapor hitting your throat
so that its only a stream feeding the vapor in and not a tsunami tearing its way down your lungs.

Edited by JilPil (10/04/11 05:25 PM)

Offlinejadeferguson

#15172393 - 10/03/11 03:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

no, in fact,in your first post you did say cubed....so no mistake there. I questioned why you think that too much smoke per square whatever is the reason for throat burn? Instead of explaining you replied with "vapor and smoke are different and you cannot tell me otherwise" That was not even your original position.

Offlinejadeferguson

Re: DMT Method Comparison - Smoking [Re: joemolloy]
    #15172415 - 10/03/11 03:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Shroomery got detectives working overtime to crack this case.

you could have started searching the vary site we are on....tool, a link to a thread about THE MACHINE that was here on shroomery.org over 2 years ago...

just saying......It pisses me off when I know what the fuck I did, and people who have no idea who I am try to tell me otherwise

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

#15172468 - 10/03/11 04:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jadeferguson said:
no, in fact,in your first post you did say cubed....so no mistake there. I questioned why you think that too much smoke per square whatever is the reason for throat burn? Instead of explaining you replied with "vapor and smoke are different and you cannot tell me otherwise" That was not even your original position.

i changed it

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

#15172473 - 10/03/11 04:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jadeferguson said:
Quote:

joemolloy said:
Shroomery got detectives working overtime to crack this case.

you could have started searching the vary site we are on....tool, a link to a thread about THE MACHINE that was here on shroomery.org over 2 years ago...

just saying......It pisses me off when I know what the fuck I did, and people who have no idea who I am try to tell me otherwise

the machine is not the best way to smoke dmt

and also i love this post of yours

Quote:

jadeferguson said:
sorry i was not more specific on my original post, I was unaware it would come under so much scrutiny.

i didn't know that you would scrutinize my original post so much :rofl:

Edited by JilPil (10/03/11 04:13 PM)

Offlinejadeferguson

#15172505 - 10/03/11 04:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

To me and everyone I know who has tried it, it is by far the best method. Have you ever tried it?, don't knock it until you try it

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #15172516 - 10/03/11 04:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've used the machine a few times, not impressed. It's too easy to burn the DMT. I bet it works great for crack though considering that's really all it is, a crack pipe.

--------------------

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

#15172517 - 10/03/11 04:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jadeferguson said:
To me and everyone I know who has tried it, it is by far the best method. Have you ever tried it?, don't knock it until you try it

literally nothing different between the machine and an empty bong with ashes in the bowl

Quote:

FractalDust said:
I've used the machine a few times, not impressed. It's too easy to burn the DMT. I bet it works great for crack though considering that's really all it is, a crack pipe.

Edited by JilPil (10/03/11 04:15 PM)

Offlinejadeferguson

#15172741 - 10/03/11 05:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It may very well be the best way to smoke to me and no one else, this was not the argument. The conversation got going because of a typo on your part, and a missed reply on my part. Along with that, I had  basically been called a liar about a story that was 100 percent factual. It was posted to a fellow member,hoping to help in some way if any. My apologies for being on the defensive...Since I could not prove my experience w/o photos, i felt to change the argument. sorry for coming across as a dick

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
    #15172953 - 10/03/11 05:47 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

GVG>CVG>Machine>Bong>Pinchy>Chillum
Of all the things I have used to smoke/vape DMT this would be the order of which works the best. The machine is not that great once you get a VG or GVG, just sayin.

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: DMT Method Comparison - Smoking [Re: JimLahey]
    #15172959 - 10/03/11 05:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I use a pizzo for crystal and a pipe or bong for changa.

--------------------

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Re: DMT Method Comparison - Smoking [Re: muistrue]
    #15173009 - 10/03/11 06:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Too big of a bong hit of changa and the world goes all :lolwut:.

First time I tried DMT I took a massive rip out of a bong (my friend put about .3g in the bong and said to rip it like weed) I was flying, fucking King of the Hill was on in the background and hank was getting all trippy. Meanwhile alien robots were coming in to the room and walking around. While my friends kpet shape shifting and changing colors. Eventually the whole room went white and it was just ridiculous, I thought I had died. Then I started coming down finally watching rainbow dna patterns flowing through the air. If you are a little less reckless and measure your dose it is better.

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#15173032 - 10/03/11 06:04 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I never measure my dose in weight because there's no point. I hit it as hard as I can and fill my lungs up completely with DMT vapor then hold it in. Never blow the hit out, if you remember blowing it out that means you didn't get a big enough hit and/or didn't hold it in long enough.

--------------------

Offlinejadeferguson

#15173265 - 10/03/11 06:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

agreed

OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: DMT Method Comparison - Smoking [Re: muistrue]
    #15174400 - 10/03/11 10:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
I never measure my dose in weight because there's no point. I hit it as hard as I can and fill my lungs up completely with DMT vapor then hold it in. Never blow the hit out, if you remember blowing it out that means you didn't get a big enough hit and/or didn't hold it in long enough.

15+ seconds
if you see something come out of your mouth on the exhale, - other than your subconscious,
your doing it wrong
hold longer

Offlinejadeferguson

#15181528 - 10/05/11 01:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

earlier in the thread there was some arguing about weather or not DMT and 5meO are similar to one another or not. I thought I would post something from the bible on tryptamines Tihkal by Sasha Shulgin

(with perhaps 20 mg, smoked) "This is a very strong hallucinogen. A twenty minute experience. For me it was like adding the MDMA experience to DMT. DMT for me is terrifying (I still go back though) and I must really think about it before proceeding. The 5-MeO-DMT was much more relaxed, a kind of cosmic consciousness type of experience. I broke into a space similar to DMT but it was more like receiving grace. I felt a little shaky (tremor-like) coming down."

"Overall comparison to DMT, more potent, slightly faster, but like DMT is largely a simple, stoning drug with no sensory contribution, no intellectual contribution".

like i said before....they are largely the same

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

#15182073 - 10/05/11 04:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Just cuz Shulgin said it does not mean it is truth. Just like how everyone thinks that what Strassman said in the Spirit Molecule was truth.

--------------------

Offlinejadeferguson

#15188694 - 10/06/11 08:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Shulgin is the teachers answer guide for the pop quiz, big test, and finals exam. His word is law

Shulgin's work has put him in the odd position of being a source of information for both the Establishment (during his decade working for Dow Chemical and his two decades testifying for both the prosecution and the defense in drug cases) and psychedelic drug advocates (his science has been used to bolster the cause for legal psychedelic drug research on humans, which is now taking place after a 20-year hiatus).

piece from Dennis Romero found here: http://www.erowid.org/culture/characters/shulgin_alexander/shulgin_alexander_interview1.shtml

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

#15189601 - 10/06/11 11:28 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

anyone know if you can just throw dmt on foil and light it under like brown

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals